GINX

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Alex79

GINX

Post by Alex79 »

I don't know how long it's been running, but I discovered a channel, GINX on 290 (Virgin, probably will be on Sky too but I don't know).

Anyway, it's no Gamesmaster, but it's not bad. Different shows on it and it runs 24 hours a day I think. I watched a decent retrospective on the GTA series last night. Very low budget and it isn't in HD but it's worth a watch if you're obsessed with video games.
Sinclair Gregstrum

Re: GINX

Post by Sinclair Gregstrum »

I looked this up and the logo definitely rings a bell, although not sure where from as I can't say I've ever watched the channel. Looking at the list of presenters there are a few folks I recognise from various other outlets over the years (I always wondered where Dan Maher from Inside Xbox got to!).

A dedicated video game TV channel sounds like a great thing in theory but for me at least, given that my time for gaming itself is so precious, when I get the chance I'd rather be actually playing games than watching TV shows about them.

Wish them all the best with it though as in years gone by I probably would have lapped this up!