Having trouble with PS4 error code

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Jobobonobo

Having trouble with PS4 error code

Post by Jobobonobo »

So I went and bought Gravity Rush Remastered from the big sale on the Playstation store. However, even though I bought it the game did not download and when I tried to get it from the store page again this message comes up "we're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time (WC-40360-3)". I checked the troubleshooting section on the Playstation store website and it says to clear out your shopping cart and try again. But my shopping cart is already clear! Also got a digital receipt confirming I got the game so what is the deal?

If anyone has any idea on how to get around this issue so I can actually download the game that would be greatly appreciated. Just glad that this happened when I got something from a sale and I did not pay full price for a game.
KSubzero1000

Re: Having trouble with PS4 error code

Post by KSubzero1000 »

Does the game show up in your Library (last panel on the right)?
If so, can you perhaps download it from there?

Edit: I found this potential solution.
If you bought something and it's showing up in your Library but lists the price where the Download option should be, just access PSN (playstationnetwork dot com) from your computer, log in, and hit your 'Downloads List' under your Account Menu. Click on it and it'll go right to your Downloads on your PS4.
Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth »

Or try using the app
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

I've had this once or twice before. If you leave it a few minutes and check it should appear in your download list. If not, you'll need to give them a ring I guess.
Jobobonobo

Post by Jobobonobo »

Nope not even showing up in my library. I might try the app so....
Jobobonobo

Post by Jobobonobo »

Tried the app, tried downloading from the game page. Says I'm not entitled to buy or download it! Bloody hell. This is a right pain.