Game Swap!

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
hazeredmist

Re: Game Swap!

Post by hazeredmist »

I really want Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Wii U, Not sure what I'd trade for it though. What games are worth second hand seems to fluctuate wildly and I've started wanting to collect again as opposed to swap.

Great contribution huh :lol:
chase210

Post by chase210 »

I believe its currently on sale in Symths if you're after it.
hazeredmist

Post by hazeredmist »

chase210 wrote:I believe its currently on sale in Symths if you're after it.
Out of stock sadly, cheers tho
chase210

Post by chase210 »

Dormant dormant thread, wow. I have Mario 8 Deluxe for Switch for swap. I have no idea what I'm looking for though. GBA games?
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Hello,

I've got Halo 5 and Skyrim on Xbox One and Far Cry 4 on PS4 for swap if anyone is after them?
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Hey all, I'm looking to trade away my Yakuza Zero and Batman Arkham Knight both for PS4. If anyone is interested in either or both let me know here, I'm looking for other PS4 games and open to any offers. Ta!

EDIT: Hoping for Dark Souls 3 and/or Witcher 3/MGS 5 but would consider anything! I might go up CEX if not as Yakuza 0 still getting a semi-decent price (over £20)

EDIT: Gone. Traded Arkham Knight and Yakuza 0 down CEX for Witcher 3 and MGS5. :)
kintaris

Post by kintaris »

Hi everyone - I've got a signed copy of Yooka Laylee on Xbox One to trade or sell if anyone wants it. Won it in a GAME competition on Twitter. I don't think I can sell it to CeX (and certainly not to GAME) so I thought I'd post here. I'd prefer it to go to a good home anyway, not so concerned about making the most money off of it.

I'm not much of a collector, I just wanted the game for free :) in the end I didn't get on with it, but I think it would appeal to anyone needing a 3D platformer fix - especially if you're a fan of Banjo Kazooie.

It's signed by the core Playtonic team, though there's no fancy certificate of authenticity or anything like that.

In terms of trade, I've just got myself a PS4 with zero games, so any "essential" titles from that console would work for me. Equally my DS library is pretty poor, consisting exclusively of Pokemon, Layton and Picross 3D at present.
Bakers_12

Post by Bakers_12 »

Anyone fancy Sniper Elite 3 and Zombie army trilogy on the PS4 for a cheeky swap?
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

I have Deus Ex Mankind Divided on Xbox one if anyone wants it?.
chase210

Post by chase210 »

I have splatoon 2 on the switch for swapsies! Looking for... PS4/3DS stuff!
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

I have a digital code for Lawbreakers up for swapsies! It's a USA PSN code so unless you've got an American account, won't be able to redeem it.

Up for any suggestions. It's £25 on PSN, I think.
hazeredmist

Post by hazeredmist »

Does anyone fancy Sine Mora EX on Switch? Played a couple of times and decided it's not for me. Anything surplus on Switch I'd be open to pretty much.
chase210

Post by chase210 »

Does anyone have the halo master chief collection for swap?
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

hazeredmist wrote: January 18th, 2018, 11:08 am Does anyone fancy Sine Mora EX on Switch? Played a couple of times and decided it's not for me. Anything surplus on Switch I'd be open to pretty much.
I do not have anything on Switch to swap but I will buy it off you if you like to save trading it in?
hazeredmist

Post by hazeredmist »

DomsBeard wrote: January 18th, 2018, 9:01 pm
hazeredmist wrote: January 18th, 2018, 11:08 am Does anyone fancy Sine Mora EX on Switch? Played a couple of times and decided it's not for me. Anything surplus on Switch I'd be open to pretty much.
I do not have anything on Switch to swap but I will buy it off you if you like to save trading it in?
Could do mate, I was hoping to be able to get another game (possibly Binding of Isaac) without having to shell out but it'd be easier than eBay!
hazeredmist

Post by hazeredmist »

Is anyone selling any Switch games? On the lookout... particularly fancy Puyo Puyo Tetris. Could look at trades too
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

hazeredmist wrote: February 1st, 2018, 8:01 pm Is anyone selling any Switch games? On the lookout... particularly fancy Puyo Puyo Tetris. Could look at trades too
Noticed that was down to £19.99 online at Argos today. None in stock anywhere near me though
hazeredmist

Post by hazeredmist »

Damn, none near me either. I would have been all over that! Cheers tho
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

I've got Metal Gear Solid V and The Witcher 3 on PS4 for swap, if anyone fancies them? Open to offers.
kintaris

Post by kintaris »

I have a (fairly scuffed) steelbook edition of HITMAN Season One on Xbox One if anyone's interested.

Open to offers!