Game Swap!

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future.
User avatar
DomsBeard
Member
Posts: 2725
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Doms Chin

Re: Game Swap!

Post by DomsBeard » February 20th, 2018, 10:05 am

Have Wolfenstein 2 on PS4 for swap for anything on PS4 or Switch

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 791
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » February 20th, 2018, 11:23 pm

Alex79uk wrote:
February 2nd, 2018, 7:22 am
I've got Metal Gear Solid V and The Witcher 3 on PS4 for swap, if anyone fancies them? Open to offers.
I fancy MGS V, what you after?

User avatar
Alex79uk
Member
Posts: 3929
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 12:36 pm
Location: Redditch, UK.
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by Alex79uk » February 21st, 2018, 10:38 am

chase210 wrote:
February 20th, 2018, 11:23 pm
Alex79uk wrote:
February 2nd, 2018, 7:22 am
I've got Metal Gear Solid V and The Witcher 3 on PS4 for swap, if anyone fancies them? Open to offers.
I fancy MGS V, what you after?
Open to anything on PS4 really, didn't have anything in particular in mind. What you looking to get rid of?

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 791
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » February 22nd, 2018, 8:39 pm

Let's seem, stuff I'm not bothered about... there is Okami, Lego Harry Potter, or... thats it really.

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 791
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » February 22nd, 2018, 8:40 pm

chase210 wrote:
February 22nd, 2018, 8:39 pm
Let's seem, stuff I'm not bothered about... there is Okami, Lego Harry Potter, or... thats it really.
Incidentally, if anyone has any Pokemon games for swap, any at all really apart from the most recent ones, I'm at least mildly interested, since I'm trying to get multiple copies of the ones I already have.

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 791
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » April 15th, 2018, 8:55 pm

I think I'm the last person who posts here! But I have a PS Vita 2000 with 2 games (Uncharted GA and Metal Gear Solid collection) I'm looking to swap for a gameboy micro! If anyones interested.

User avatar
Alex79uk
Member
Posts: 3929
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 12:36 pm
Location: Redditch, UK.
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by Alex79uk » May 2nd, 2018, 5:20 pm

chase210 wrote:
February 22nd, 2018, 8:39 pm
Let's seem, stuff I'm not bothered about... there is Okami, Lego Harry Potter, or... thats it really.
Sorry man I never noticed this reply till I came back to the thread. Sorry, not really anything there I'd want to play mate.

So, I have the following to swap if anyone is interested? I'm after other PS4 games, if anyone fancies a swap let me know what you got!

I'm looking to get rid of:

The Witcher 3
Metal Gear Solid V
Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection (1-3 remastered)
Shadow Of The Collossus Remake

(all on PS4)

User avatar
Alex79uk
Member
Posts: 3929
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 12:36 pm
Location: Redditch, UK.
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by Alex79uk » June 11th, 2018, 1:52 pm

I have God Of War to swap on PS4. Open to offers.

Really hoping for Far Cry 5 if anyone has it?

User avatar
Pitwar
Member
Posts: 236
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 9:46 am
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by Pitwar » June 22nd, 2018, 2:23 pm

Bit of a strange one, but I have ONRUSH on the PS4 and am looking to swap it for the Xbox version.

Any takers?

User avatar
hazeredmist
Member
Posts: 735
Joined: June 25th, 2013, 12:45 pm
Location: Shouting at nobody in a very dark room
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by hazeredmist » July 14th, 2018, 9:38 pm

Anyone fancy This is the Police on Switch?

User avatar
DomsBeard
Member
Posts: 2725
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Doms Chin

Re: Game Swap!

Post by DomsBeard » July 16th, 2018, 11:53 am

hazeredmist wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 9:38 pm
Anyone fancy This is the Police on Switch?
Yes I do but cannot think what I have to swap for it as I am at work :lol:

User avatar
Alex79uk
Member
Posts: 3929
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 12:36 pm
Location: Redditch, UK.
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by Alex79uk » July 16th, 2018, 1:07 pm

Is that game good? It keeps coming on sale on PS4 really cheap and I've almost got it a couple of times, but can't see me playing it other than on handheld.

User avatar
hazeredmist
Member
Posts: 735
Joined: June 25th, 2013, 12:45 pm
Location: Shouting at nobody in a very dark room
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by hazeredmist » July 16th, 2018, 8:10 pm

DomsBeard wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 11:53 am
hazeredmist wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 9:38 pm
Anyone fancy This is the Police on Switch?
Yes I do but cannot think what I have to swap for it as I am at work :lol:
Apologies, it sold first thing this morning! I didn't expect it to go so quick.
Alex79uk wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 1:07 pm
Is that game good? It keeps coming on sale on PS4 really cheap and I've almost got it a couple of times, but can't see me playing it other than on handheld.
Honestly, I was torn. I gave it a good go and while the core gameplay doesn't really work for me, the narrative stuff around it is great. I put a couple of sessions into it and had a bit of a love/hate relationship with the game.

User avatar
DomsBeard
Member
Posts: 2725
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Doms Chin

Re: Game Swap!

Post by DomsBeard » July 17th, 2018, 10:01 am

I have a copy of Detroit if anyone wants it?. I am one of the minority who loved it so I have bought it digitally as well so I always have it so have a physical copy going spare.

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 791
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » August 10th, 2018, 11:33 pm

I have Donkey Kong Country TF for Switch and Kirby Star Allies! Looking for switch games.

User avatar
DomsBeard
Member
Posts: 2725
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Doms Chin

Re: Game Swap!

Post by DomsBeard » August 10th, 2018, 11:49 pm

chase210 wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 11:33 pm
I have Donkey Kong Country TF for Switch and Kirby Star Allies! Looking for switch games.
I have Arms or La Noire for Donkey Kong if interested?

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 791
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » August 13th, 2018, 10:50 am

DomsBeard wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 11:49 pm
chase210 wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 11:33 pm
I have Donkey Kong Country TF for Switch and Kirby Star Allies! Looking for switch games.
I have Arms or La Noire for Donkey Kong if interested?
No thank you, not overly keen on either of those.

Speaking of Switch games though, would anyone like a download code for Bayonetta 1 on switch? I took it out of the box when I traded in Bayonetta 2 but I can't be bothered putting it on eBay.

User avatar
DomsBeard
Member
Posts: 2725
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Doms Chin

Re: Game Swap!

Post by DomsBeard » August 13th, 2018, 1:49 pm

I am interested in Bayonetta let me know what you are looking for for it

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 791
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » August 13th, 2018, 7:25 pm

I'm not looking for anything for it, just looking to give it someone. You definitely want?

User avatar
DomsBeard
Member
Posts: 2725
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Doms Chin

Re: Game Swap!

Post by DomsBeard » August 13th, 2018, 8:30 pm

chase210 wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 7:25 pm
I'm not looking for anything for it, just looking to give it someone. You definitely want?
Yes please! It is one of my "great games I have never played" list

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests