Diablo III - Cane and Rinse 265

Archive for issues 251 - 300
JaySevenZero
Vanguard

Diablo III - Cane and Rinse 265

Post by JaySevenZero » April 24th, 2017, 9:46 am

“Stay awhile and listen.”

In this three-man dungeon run Cane and Rinse, we delve deep on (almost) everything Diablo, briefly discussing the first two games in the series before hacking and slashing our way through the third game – expansions, updates, warts and all.

Darren hosts this week’s issue along with panellists Karl and Sean, and our party of three discuss the evolution of Condor Games‘ original idea for Diablo (1), all the way through to the live Blizzcon panel in which heavy constructive criticism was encouraged from the audience which ultimately helped to shape Diablo III‘s future. Also, as usual, we are showered with some shiny loot from the forum.

Music used in this issue:

Track 1: Main Title by Russell Brower, Derek Duke, Glenn Stafford
Track 2: New Tristram by Russell Brower, Derek Duke, Glenn Stafford
Track 3: Belial, Lord of Lies by Russell Brower, Derek Duke, Glenn Stafford

Cane and Rinse 265 was edited by Ryan Hamann.

You can subscribe using iTUNES or use our RSS FEED, or you can just simply DOWNLOAD IT HERE instead.

skidoosh
Tech Wizard

Re: Diablo III - Cane and Rinse 265

Post by skidoosh » April 26th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Thanks guys. I played Diablo III (RoS edition) all over xmas and new year with three character classes and still didn't know there was so much more until this edition.

I really liked the suggestion from Karl (@NokkonWud) for the next game of being the turned on its head and playing as a Demon. You could be working your way up to become the prime evil. That way you still fight Diablo at the end :)

NokkonWud
Master Rahool

Re: Diablo III - Cane and Rinse 265

Post by NokkonWud » June 7th, 2017, 5:31 pm

It's definitely something I'd like to see Blizzard go with for the next title, I'm sure it has been considered at least! It definitely adds a lot of potential without feeling like you're seeing the same base characters again.

I hope you enjoyed the episode :)