Destiny Raid

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
arry_g

Re: Destiny Raid

Post by arry_g »

Pitwar wrote:Cheers dude! Due to my love of Supes I always like to use him as an avatar where possible. As this is a gaming forum I felt it right to find one with a gaming theme.
Heh! Always been more of a Lantern man myself (that is indeed a cool avatar though).
arry_g

Post by arry_g »

Right, a couple of questions 1) what level is the recommended for Vault of Glass these days? It says 26 but is there a recommended Light Level too? 2) Is anyone who still plays this willing to go through Vault of Glass with me? Perhaps whist be willing to talk me through and explain it? I know it is old content not but honestly I would love to see it and I would also like to do it with this community if that is at all possible(PS4).
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

arry_g wrote:Right, a couple of questions 1) what level is the recommended for Vault of Glass these days? It says 26 but is there a recommended Light Level too? 2) Is anyone who still plays this willing to go through Vault of Glass with me? Perhaps whist be willing to talk me through and explain it? I know it is old content not but honestly I would love to see it and I would also like to do it with this community if that is at all possible(PS4).
I must admit, I don't know how light level has changed Vault of glass.
I managed it with my titan before the taken king, he's at light level 120 and level 30, so I'm going to guess that if you're higher than that, you should be fine.
I'm on PS4, and I'm desperate to play some more destiny, but with a 2 month of baby, my gaming time has been difficult to arrange. :(
arry_g

Post by arry_g »

Yep, newborns do that! When my son was born two years ago, I spent much of year one playing portable games and certainly didn't play much multiplayer titles. Actually, it was because of that I stopped playing StarCraft 2 multiplayer.
arry_g

Post by arry_g »

Awww... no takers at all? Can I even persuade two of you to do a Strike with me? I'd quite like to get the trophy for going with a pre-made team and would like to play with the community. By the way, I'm level 40, Light 239 and am on PS4.
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

I'm now level 40, and my light level is around 200.
My little baby is starting to go down for a sleep at night a little earlier, so I'm starting to turn a corner with gaming.
I'll add you to my PSN later (if I haven't already, and if I see you on when I'm on, I'll go for a strike :)
Sean

Post by Sean »

arry_g wrote:Awww... no takers at all? Can I even persuade two of you to do a Strike with me? I'd quite like to get the trophy for going with a pre-made team and would like to play with the community. By the way, I'm level 40, Light 239 and am on PS4.
I need to try the raids. I've been playing since day one but *still* haven't done a raid yet. Scheduling might be difficult, but, I'm down.
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Add me too chaps, I think attempting the vault of glass is going to have to go on my bucket list at this rate