Injustice 2

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
James

Injustice 2

Post by James »

I've posted in the Injustice: GAU/Injustice 2 thread that I have created a Cane And Rinse Injustice 2 Guild. This allows a group of players to contribute towards a team rank on a global leaderboard (much like Marvel Puzzle Quest, or Rockstar's Crews in their recent games).

There's no onus to participate in particular events or anything, and I think it works cross-platform (Xbox One and PS4), though there's no cross-platform play (I'm on PS4). The Guild can be found using the info below:

Guild: Cane And Rinse
Tag: CaR
Motto: caneandrinse.com
ID: HQST1

The ID is the unique identifier by which you should be able to find the CaR Guild. Feel free to join. I've currently set access to 'Open' which means anyone can apply to join, but I'll have to accept the request. The other options are 'Free' and 'Private'. I think 'Open' should work best, as that means those on the forum are given preference, but we don't have to operate an 'invite only' system. That said, I don't anticipate reaching the cap (50) any time soon.

Given it'll probably require 50 people all playing a lot to make a dent on the leaderboard, I have no idea how successful this will be. At the very least, we might be able to complete a few daily/weekly Guild challenges and unlock some extra gear.

See you in the game! :mrgreen:
AndrewBrown

Re: Injustice 2

Post by AndrewBrown »

The Daily/Weekly challenges require something like 40 completes guild-wide, so unless we get about ten people playing regularly, I don't see those happening. I really wish NetherRealm had put in more tiers to join: 10 member cap, 50 member cap, 500 member cap, etc. Just mandating a 50 cap and giving no other options makes it impossible for large communities and small communities to fully enjoy the feature.
James

Post by James »

Yep, it basically pushes players into joining *any* Guild so long as it's near the cap, rather than starting their own Guild with friends.
Beck

Post by Beck »

Awesome. I'll join tonight.
James

Post by James »

Beck wrote: May 31st, 2017, 1:02 pm Awesome. I'll join tonight.
Cool. I'll look out for your message and get you into our teeny Guild ASAP. :D

Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the Multiverse/Guilds. I found them quite confusing, and still haven't got my head properly around how they work, but hopefully Andrew and Flabyo can help, here and the thread in the Videogame Discussion section.
Beck

Post by Beck »

Thanks for accepting ;)
James

Post by James »

Beck wrote: June 2nd, 2017, 2:53 pm Thanks for accepting ;)
:D