LoL?

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
Bluebird55

LoL?

Post by Bluebird55 »

Hi,

Korea loves it, China does, the US, basically the biggest game out there. I have never heard of it.
Has anyone played/ is anyone playing League of Legends? I saw a few videos of it last year or so and it stirred a level of curiosity amongst myself, is it a good game? Do I have to P2P?

Cheers 🐦
Todinho

Re: LoL?

Post by Todinho »

I played it way back in the day before it was te biggest game ever,i t was just a really good Dota clone, I reckon that it must be completelly different now. It's free2 play so you dont lose anything by trying it out, if you do try it I recommend doing it with friends because queing alone can be a...frustrating experience let's just put it that way.
Suits

Post by Suits »

Yeah, I played it for a while, I used to Solo Mid with Ashe. I bought the Link costume for her :lol: .

As Todinho says, it's best played with friends.

When I lived with my mate many years back, we used to play in the front room for hours. He's play on the main TV and I'd play on my Mac at my desk in the corner, great fun that way calling things out.

It's good, I enjoyed it for what it was and appreciate the level of skills it requires to play at high level.
Bluebird55

Post by Bluebird55 »

Aw sweet, I used to play Dawn of War Soulstorm and played as the Dark Eldars/Tao/Necrons. That game was brilliant, but I can kinda understand LoL, isn't it where you control one character right? And you can customise the character?