Community Streamers

Here's where you can arrange meet-ups and game nights on the platform of your choice.
duskvstweak

Community Streamers

Post by duskvstweak » June 13th, 2018, 8:20 pm

I thought we might need a place for community members who stream to drop their Twitch (and non-Twitch) links.
I'm always looking for new to people to follow and connect with via their streams. Go ahead and put info about your channel and schedules here as well!

You can find me at www.twitch.tv/duskvstweak

I tend to stream nightly, 9pm - 1am EST. I don't stream just one type of game or title, and I tend to stream games a bit behind the times, because I'm a bit behind the times!

List of Community Streamers
duskvstweak
Spacefarer
AndrewBrown

Simonsloth

Re: Community Streamers

Post by Simonsloth » June 13th, 2018, 8:44 pm

Nice idea. I don’t think I’ve ever streamed primarily because my wife would kill me. Sound travels in our house so I doubt I ever will unless I want to incur her wrath haha

I’ve added you as a favourite on twitch

Spacefarer

Post by Spacefarer » June 13th, 2018, 9:10 pm

I have also followed you on Twitch.

My channel is Phlum_ (underscore necessary, unfortunately). I've been trying to stream more often, so hopefully posting here will be enough of a motivator. Games-wise, expect the ancient, the obscure, and whatever I happen to fancy playing at the time. Expect most games to be pre-2000s.

I do have a YouTube channel as well, Broken Circus, but I don't stream there.

Perhaps we could create a Cane and Rinse community on Twitch, so we can find each other easily? Although, maybe that's not entirely necessary, given we have the forum.

AndrewBrown

Post by AndrewBrown » June 13th, 2018, 9:26 pm

twitch.tv/playcritically
https://www.youtube.com/c/playcritically

I mostly stream new Switch games but I try to sneak in other platforms every now and then. Single-player focused. I stream really late at night in Pacific Standard Time so it's probably easier just to watch my archived streams on YouTube.

kintaris

Post by kintaris » June 13th, 2018, 11:01 pm

I don't have a channel as yet but I am constantly on the verge of starting out. If I do it'll probably be PlayStation 4 stuff.

I'll give you all a follow in the meantime!