GTA Online (PS3)

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
Dr Mcfluffin

Re: GTA Online (PS3)

Post by Dr Mcfluffin »

Should be on too
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

JaySevenZero wrote:
Alex79uk wrote:Anyone jumping on this evening?
Quite possibly, I reckon I'll be about around 10pm for a couple of hours if anyone wants to team up.
Yeah definitely. Get a few games of Top Fun in I reckon :)
BasementShaxx

Post by BasementShaxx »

Is anyone planning on spending this final weekend before PS4 playing GTA Online?
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

Damocles693 wrote:Is anyone planning on spending this final weekend before PS4 playing GTA Online?
Heh, you make it sound as if no-one's gonna be playing this anymore after the console is out! For the record, I'm gonna be playing this regularly until at least March of next year and the release of Dark Souls 2. I'll be on tonight, starting between 9-10pm and I could do with some help with some of the missions since they require more than one player to be able to pull them off. You're on my Friends list already Damocles (I'm assuming you're playing this on the PS3?) but if there's anyone else who wishes to join my PS3 tag is Krylon70 - just make sure you tell me what it's for if you send a request through.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

I'll come on tonight for 9.
Electric Crocosaurus

Post by Electric Crocosaurus »

Anyone on XBox 360 still playing this? I'm only starting to get into Online properly after getting through most of the single player stuff, so let me know if you're up for doing any missions
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Electric Crocosaurus wrote:Anyone on XBox 360 still playing this? I'm only starting to get into Online properly after getting through most of the single player stuff, so let me know if you're up for doing any missions
My tag is bigrich1979. I'm on 360 and only level 7.
BasementShaxx

Post by BasementShaxx »

JaySevenZero wrote:Heh, you make it sound as if no-one's gonna be playing this anymore after the console is out!
I will definitely still be playing GTA for the foreseeable future, think my PS3 will become just a GTA machine as I migrate over to next gen with my other multiplayer games (Batters and Fifa etc).