October 2018 podcast

Here's where you can leave us any comments, questions and feedback for our exclusive Patreon feed podcasts
JaySevenZero
Admin

October 2018 podcast

Post by JaySevenZero »

Here's October's Patreon exclusive monthly podcast in which Leon and Jay discuss all things Cane and Rinse and a bunch of other stuff including answering those questions put forward by you, our much appreciated Patreon supporters.

Music used in this podcast:

Africa by Toto
Our new theme tune, courtesy of Cane and Rinse's own Brian Edwards

October's Monthly 'cast
Jobobonobo

Re: October 2018 podcast

Post by Jobobonobo »

Just wanted to say that I completely concur with ye on not doing episodes based on Patreon requests. The reason the podcast is so good is that whatever game you discuss, whether you love it, hate it or somewhere in between, you are truly invested in the title and it shows in the well informed and interesting discussion that follows. Having to do a show on a game that interests no one on the team would turn Cane and Rinse into a passionless slog and would make for far less engaging content. So keep choosing the titles ye want to talk about and long may the show maintain its high quality for many years to come!
Stanshall

Post by Stanshall »

Totally agree. There's nothing to turn me off so much as having to 'consume' what should be entertaining and interesting, and I imagine that's similar for most people. Not listened to this one yet but I will do.
Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth »

Me too although I wouldn’t mind helping you make your minds up.

E.g. you’re caught between covering Metroid, donkey kong etc and you let us help you decide. These would still be games that you have passion for and will cover inevitably but letting us bring them forward would be a nice incentive.