644: JuJu Densetsu (Toki) /: Going Ape Spit

This is where you'll find threads specific to the games we'll be covering in our current volume of podcasts
JaySevenZero
Admin

644: JuJu Densetsu (Toki) /: Going Ape Spit

Post by JaySevenZero »

Here's where you can contribute your thoughts and opinions for JuJu Densetsu (Toki) /: Going Ape Spit for potential inclusion in the forthcoming podcast.

A friendly reminder that where the feedback for the podcast is concerned, we love it - but keeping it brief is appreciated. We do want to include a breadth of opinions where appropriate, but no-one wants a discussion podcast that’s mostly reading out essays. Better to save yourself time and cut to the chase if you can.
TomFum

Re: 644: JuJu Densetsu (Toki) /: Going Ape Spit

Post by TomFum »

I dont have to much to say on this game other than when i was a kid my friend picked this up from our local market games store in the city centre, The seller was one of those who sold Pal games as well imports, and he was the only store locally that sold imports. So yeah anyways my friend picked this up on JP import and we played it on his Pal megadrive which we shaved the tabs off so we can play import games. It was a fun game and we'd never seen a monkey as the main protagonist before and also it seemd like the sorta game you didnt see about either as i never saw it on Pal. Again i cant remember to much about it but i know we got quite far into it and over time he lent it to me. Ive been looking out for it to import myself, so when i get a copy im going to play it properly as an adult.