Destiny (Xbox One)

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
skidoosh

Destiny (Xbox One)

Post by skidoosh »

Soooooooo. After saying 'I probably won't go back'... I'm back playing destiny... Myself and two of my mates are playing on the xbox one and I'm hoping that I might be able to find three more here for raids, pvp, coe, etc. I'm on pretty much every night at the min getting ready for RoI if anyone wants to jump on: zGoNaDz ;)
Suits

Re: Destiny (xbone)

Post by Suits »

Ha, me and my old raid team have just got back into it this week in fact.

Dropped out just after finishing the TTK DLC, didn't bother with the Sparrow Racing, so now just sitting at 307 Light and waiting for the DLC.

The gun play in this game is so good, as is the pacing of the battles - Love it.
skidoosh

Re: Destiny (Xbox One)

Post by skidoosh »

I've got a 310 titan and a 313 hunter so if you're ever short on a raid give me a nudge!

I've got a space wizard too but. I'm not a fan.
Suits

Post by Suits »

skidoosh wrote:I've got a 310 titan and a 313 hunter so if you're ever short on a raid give me a nudge!
Cool man, will do 8-) .
skidoosh

Post by skidoosh »

Just spent the evening on Crucible playing Rift to see how the new balance changes are panning out. I'm a BIG fan of the sniper changes. That's one quality of life improvement that was sorely needed. I can not take on one of them hard scoping, spawn camping, s*$t sniffing, j%$z guzzling, prostate massaging, mother seducing, monkey spanking, toe jam eating, c&@t lords with my primary at the longer end of mid range. I'm struggling to seal the deal without chasing them down though. They're like eels. They just slither off.

But alas, the red barred gods still roam the arena drinking bullets and salt aplenty. Reporting them still does sweet-fa but ensure you continually matchmake with them.