Mobile phone gaming

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Alex79

Re: Mobile phone gaming

Post by Alex79 »

Jon Cheetham wrote: December 4th, 2021, 5:42 am The first Monster Hunter Stories is on mobile and you can play the first 5-10 hours free to try it out. Really charming little world and characters, although it has a different aesthetic to the sequel. More chibi!
I actually bought that for a couple of quid months back and never tried it yet - thanks for the reminder!

Jon Cheetham

Post by Jon Cheetham »

Alex79 wrote: December 4th, 2021, 7:38 am
Jon Cheetham wrote: December 4th, 2021, 5:42 am The first Monster Hunter Stories is on mobile and you can play the first 5-10 hours free to try it out. Really charming little world and characters, although it has a different aesthetic to the sequel. More chibi!
I actually bought that for a couple of quid months back and never tried it yet - thanks for the reminder!
I thought it was lovely. Works surprisingly well on mobile!

Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Hey folks - my eldest told me about this today, and I couldn't believe I'd not heard, read or seen a single thing about it! Rocket League Sideswipe. It's a new game for mobiles (been out a few months) and it's literally just Rocket League in 2D. Don't think it'll work? Well it does! It's really good, and heaps of fun. Check it out if you're a fan of the 'main' game. I'm loving it!