Thank you

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
AndyKurosaki

Re: Thank you

Post by AndyKurosaki »

Just got round to reading this thread, very heartwarming to see.

I'm a very shy person, "in real life". Thanks to 5 years, non-stop of bullying at school, I'm not a very confident person. Don't get me wrong, I can be chatty. But it takes a while for me to build that confidence. When I worked days, I didn't talk much to the night shift crew. Now I'm on nights, and after 3 months I'm always laughing and joking with them. Looking back at the time I wasn't confident enough to talk properly, and thinking "what a fucking waste of time".

However, on Live, and PSN, I'm the total opposite. I just say absolutely anything, no matter how ridiculous it sounds. In fact, my reputation is that of a random-spewing lunatic, but in a good way. I'm never xenophobic, or act like a troll. I just find childish things really, really funny. Like the Chuckle Brothers. I've played GTA Online with several online mates, and have been howling with laughter, tears streaming down my face.

My point is, I can understand fear of communicating online. And doing it with ransoms can be a recipie for disaster. But doing it with like-minded people, on a fine community such as this, can be an extremely fun experience.
adwild1982

Re: Thank you

Post by adwild1982 »

So i havent had checked the thread for sometime but can i say wow i am blown away by the messages of support you guys have given me it really does prove what an awesome place you lot have created so again Thank You.
So a quick update if any one wants it. We move in to our new place in a few days and can't wate. We had our 12 week scan last week and everything seems OK, One negative is that we got the results of down syndrome screening and it has come back as 1 in 94 chance so a hi risk and more test's. we are both staying a positive as we can in the situation and as i have told me wife the little bugger isn't going to make the pregnancy easy but it will make it worth it in the log run and just makes us love it even more.
If any of you Cane and Rinse people find yourself up in the North East at all i need a place to stay let me know and again from the bottom of heart THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!