The new game trailers thread

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Alex79

The new game trailers thread

Post by Alex79 »

I had a trailer I wanted to share, and considered posting it in the news thread, but then thought we don't really have a dedicated thread for new game trailers. They're not really news, and I thought it might be good to have somewhere to share new and interesting looking games.

I was in two minds whether to actually make the thread or not, so I won't be offended if anyone merges it with the news thread for sake of tidyness!

So, I thought this new game looked quite interesting anyway. Another Souls-like mixed with SotC is how sites seem to be reporting on it. I can't actually tell whether the graphics are quite stylised or just a bit crap. It looks very low budget, but could be good.

James

Re: The new game trailers thread

Post by James »

This thread is a great idea, I'd say. Forms a sort of playlist thread for upcoming games.
I'll pop in the latest trailer for Hellblade, to keep the ball rolling...
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Well this thread kind of got forgotten about, but check out this game out this week on PS4.

Fuck. That.
Chopper

Post by Chopper »

:P

You should try this type of game in VR, Alex. One moment you're all, "This is fine" and the next you've torn the headset off and are striding purposefully around the house, rolling your shoulders and pretending to be manly and stuff.
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

Agatha Knife is out this week. I... well... have no idea if it’s actually going to be any good, but... well...

Todinho

Post by Todinho »

Ok so I was watching the ZOE 2 trailer last night and youtube pointed me to the trailer of the new Remaster one, it really striked me at how inferior the new trailer is in comparison to the old one, I just dont understand why they simply didnt use the old trailer but spliced with the VR footage from now, similar to what they did when the ZOE HD collection was launched, I guess they still really hate Kojima in there because they dont even want to use his trailer to advertise a game they are trying to sell.

Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

^^^^ That 7 min trailer is the PS2 game's attract mode. Gives me chills every time.
KSubzero1000

Post by KSubzero1000 »

And the award for the goofiest trailer of 2019 goes to...

:P
Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Not to steal your thunder Ksub, but coincidentally I came across this goofy trailer for a building game yesterday :D

KSubzero1000

Post by KSubzero1000 »

...Okay, you win! :lol: