Gaming Backlogs

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Sinclair Gregstrum

Re: Gaming Backlogs

Post by Sinclair Gregstrum »

Really glad this one has stimulated so much of a reaction! Had a feeling it might...

I'm incredibly relieved to see people with similar or in some cases far larger backlogs than mine – Mr Carter at 196, Kintaris at c.250, Andrew at 344 – I want to give you all hugs of both admiration and support for your plight!

Also loving some of the strict rule setting that people are using to solve/make progress with (and in cases perhaps mask…) the problem. Some of Stanshall’s guidelines are great! No.3 – Gameplay As Reward – particularly resonates with me. That’s how I remember playing games as a kid. You just played what you played because you loved playing it and that was what it was all about. Now we have endless reams of games and platforms at our fingertips, and I feel this pull to move on as soon as the credits have rolled. I’m sure that this sometimes leaves me not having fully explored everything a game has to offer as I would have done back in the day, and it can feel like I’m having shallow relationships with lots of games when perhaps deep and meaningful ones with just a few could be more satisfying. I certainly don’t think it’s a coincidence that the games I know inside out and genuinely love come from childhood through to early twenties at the latest, rather than the last 10 years.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

I might post mine later...
Sinclair Gregstrum

Do! I bet it's a good'un...
KSubzero1000

Post by KSubzero1000 »

Okay, here we go.

First and foremost, my definition of "backlog" might differ from other people's. I'm counting every game in my collection that I'd like to put more time in and genuinely want to play. This excludes games I own, but have no serious intention of ever playing; but it also includes games I've played for hours, but regret only having scratched the surface of. About half of these are games that I've played for a bit, but don't feel qualified to have an informed opinion about. I'm also not limiting myself to current releases. I don't see why a 2002 gem sitting on my shelf should be any less worthy of consideration than last year's blockbuster. As for PS+ & Co., I've never downloaded a title I didn't have every intention of playing.

I've underlined those I feel particularly guilty about. Click at your own risk:
Spoiler: show
  • SNES
SNES Classic Mini
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
EarthBound
Super Metroid (I know, I know...)
Breath of Fire 2

• MegaDrive
Shining Force
Shining Force 2

• Nintendo 64
Sin & Punishment

• GameCube
Super Mario Sunshine
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball 2
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Baten Kaitos Origins
P.N.03
Viewtiful Joe 2
Burnout 2: Point of Impact
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

• Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Xenoblade Chronicles
Fragile Dreams ~Farewell Ruins of the Moon~
MadWorld
Muramasa The Demon Blade
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Dead Space Extraction
Cursed Mountain
Deadly Creatures
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

• WiiU
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

• Game Boy Advance
Super Mario World
Super Mario Bros. 3
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Advance Wars
Advance Wars 2

• Nintendo DS
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West
Flower, Sun and Rain
Mega Man Zero Collection
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Radiant Historia
Chrono Trigger
Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem ~Heroes of Light and Shadow~
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Advance Wars: Dark Conflict

• Nintendo 3DS
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Metroid: Samus Returns
Shinobi
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
Star Fox 64 3D

• Xbox
Project Gotham Racing
Max Payne
Max Payne 2
Jade Empire
Psychonauts

• Xbox 360
Eternal Sonata
Lost Odyssey
Lollipop Chainsaw
Assassin's Creed 3
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Hitman HD Trilogy
The Orange Box
BioShock 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Max Payne 3
Fable Anniversary
Warriors: Legends of Troy
Civilization: Revolution

• Xbox Live Arcade
Bastion
Beyond Good & Evil HD
Bully Scholarship Edition
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Dust: An Elysian Tail
FarCry Classic
Galaga Legions DX
Ikaruga
Jet Set Radio
The Secret of Monkey Island
The Secret of Monkey Island 2
Ms. Splosion Man
NiGHTS into dreams...
Perfect Dark
Quantum Conundrum
Shank
Shank 2
Sine Mora
Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Stacking
Streets of Rage 2
The Cave
The Wolf Among Us
The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
Zeit²

• PlayStation
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Suikoden
Suikoden II
Xenogears
Grandia

• PlayStation 2
Gradius V
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
Onimusha: Warlords
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3
Soul Reaver 2
Blood Omen 2
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Burnout Dominator
Grandia 2
Suikoden III
Ape Escape 2

• PlayStation 3
Prince of Persia Trilogy
Deadly Premonition
Zone of the Enders HD Collection
Steins;Gate
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
ICO
The Sly Collection
Killzone 2

• PlayStation 4
Yakuza Kiwami
Steins;Gate 0
The Last Guardian
NieR: Automata
Valkyria Chronicles
Metro Redux
Redout Lightspeed Edition
WipEout Omega Collection
DriveClub
FEZ
Firewatch
Furi
Gone Home
Gravity Rush Remastered
Grim Fandango Remastered
Guacamelee!
Hotline Miami
Inside
Mega Man Legacy Collection
Oxenfree
Rez Infinite
Shovel Knight
SOMA
Stealth Inc.
Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones
SteamWorld Heist
Strider
Super Meat Boy
Super Stardust Ultra
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Thomas Was Alone
Transformers: Devastation
Undertale
Ys Origin
Believe it or not, but I've left out quite a few I know I'll never get to play, such as hardcore fighting games and most WRPG's. All of the above are games that I would genuinely like to take the time necessary to play at some point.

I... I'm going to go lie down for a bit.
Sinclair Gregstrum

Wow - that there’s a lot of games my friend! Including platforms from so many gens is a very brave and honest approach. Like I said at the top, I leave off my Saturn and Dreamcast collections so as not to terrify myself too much. Both of which of are absent from your list in fact - not trying hard enough clearly..... ;) :D
KSubzero1000

Post by KSubzero1000 »

Ha, well I have neither a Saturn nor a Dreamcast, so that does limit my options a bit!

I also don't feel like I'm making a consciously brave decision in including these various platforms. The way I see it, these games are all in my cupboard, these consoles are all in working order, and I am genuinely interested in playing them. Old and new alike. So why should I insist on having an arbitrary cut-off point? The way people talk about entertainment media underlying statute of limitations in this thread and elsewhere is just... weird, to me.
kintaris

Post by kintaris »

I've decided on a target for the year. I want to try and dedicate more time to the smaller and independent releases I've picked up in sales over the years.

I feel guilty enough that I paid pennies for developers' hard work, but to then allow them to languish unplayed or underappreciated for months and years on my digital shelf... Just feels wrong when I claim to be an advocate for the indie scene.

My eventual aim with this focus is that I'll learn the genres, themes and developers who resonate with me the most. That way when the same studio releases further games I can keep an eye out, pick them up much earlier and give them an amount of money more appropriate to their labour.
Hunter30

Post by Hunter30 »

I can really relate to this topic. I have an actual backlog of games I own but haven't completed yet, which isn't too bad, especially compared to others that have posted - approx 20 games across the PS3, PC & mobile for me. The trouble is I then have an 'aspirational' backlog, which is a list of games I don't yet own but intend to buy and play at some point, which has another 100-odd games on it. I say 'the trouble', but I also find it quite pleasurable in a weird, slightly sadomasachistic, itch-scratching kind of way. Although the backlog nags at me, it's quite enjoyable to peruse it and anticipate all the gaming fun there is to be had in the future.

Part of my problem is there have been quite large chunks of my life where I haven't gamed much, but means I've missed out on some classics which I now want to go back and play. For example, I love western RPGs, but haven't yet played Baldur's Gate (1 & 2), the Dragon Age series, any of the Fallout series or Planescape Torment (to name a few). I'm also quite a big fan of FPS games but haven't touched Bioshock. Go figure.

My friends think my gaming choices are very odd. It exasperates them that I stubbornly refuse to buy a PS4, not for financial reasons, but because there are still a handful of games I want to play on the PS3 before moving on (such as that little-known title which bombed critically and commercially - GTA IV...). Each to their own obviously, but I do have to bite my tongue when they're shelling out full whack for day 1 AAA releases while I'm picking up 5-year-old classics for peanuts in a Steam sale. :)

Going back to my aspirational list, even though I think my criteria for adding games to it are quite strict, I'm still struggling to strike them off more quickly than I add them on. I imagine this is much the same problem that the C&R team have with their master list. Deep down I know this is a battle I'm never going to win (perhaps on my deathbed I'll pass this on to my children as some sort of ancestral burden: "you must finish the games I wasn't able to, or my spirit will never rest!").

This is a true story: on a very quiet day at work shortly before Christmas, I took my list and cross-referenced it with the website How Long to Beat, and worked out that even if I were to jack in my job and game instead, based on a 40-hour 'working' week it would still take me over two years to get through my backlog. And my wife would kill me long before that ever happened.

Another problem is there's so much stuff these days. I've also got a backlog of 50-odd books sitting on my bookshelf. Dozens of films that I haven't yet seen but want to. Retirement can't come quickly enough (only another 35 years or so...).
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Haha if I could afford it I'd definitely quit my job and become a full time gamer :lol:

I haven't calculated my backlog in hours, but I'm quite sure I could never buy a game again in my life and still not finish everything I want to play!
Joshihatsumitsu

Post by Joshihatsumitsu »

I would say that I would need a few lifetimes to get through my actually collection of games, so I'm hoping I get reincarnated as an animal with opposable thumbs!

But then, I like to collect anyway. For example, I like owning Metal Gear: Ghost Babel on GBA more than playing it. And yet, despite not finishing it (and it is enjoyable enough), I would never part with it. Not all games in the collection are like that, but it's not always about completing everything. It's more about having the experience.

I've slowed down a lot with the current generation anyway. The lack of actually interesting exclusives (Cuphead aside) means I have not invested in an Xbox One at all, and until they pull their fingers out over the next couple of years that is not set to change.

I played enough Assassin's Creed/Call of Duty/Far Cry/Forza/Gears of War/Halo/etc in the last generation. They're fine enough games: I just think my personal tastes may be changing a bit as time rolls on. I can only handle so much of the same thing over and over. A succinct way to put it is this: I'm sated - I don't long for more Assassin's Creed. :roll:

Just taking the JRPG's and Visual Novels alone into account, it's gonna take a while. But then again, I'm in no rush.
Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Joshihatsumitsu wrote: January 9th, 2018, 3:37 am I played enough Assassin's Creed/Call of Duty/Far Cry/Forza/Gears of War/Halo/etc in the last generation. They're fine enough games: I just think my personal tastes may be changing a bit as time rolls on. I can only handle so much of the same thing over and over. A succinct way to put it is this: I'm sated - I don't long for more Assassin's Creed. :roll:
There's an element of fatigue with me too on these games. I have certainly gravitated towards smaller games from smaller studios in the last few years, as have we all (we don't have much choice, what with the volume of interesting stuff being put out).

However I looked at my last year's gaming (first year I kept a list) and was surprised at the Triple-A presence on there. There were some cracking games - Nioh, Prey, Resi 7, Elite Dangerous (PS4), Horizon Zero Dawn to name a few - so I wouldn't write them off entirely. There are still some great experiences, and that's not counting the usual high-end sports games and whatever generic shooter/open worlder we personally have a soft spot for. :)
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

My gaming tastes have defintely changed over the years. I used to play most jrpg’s I could get my hands on, but these days the entire genre seems to leave me cold. There are games in the genre I consider all time favourites but that I suspect I wouldn’t actually enjoy anymore if I played them again now.
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

I can admit when I have a problem. My new years resolution is not to buy anymore games, no matter how cheap, until this is down to at least one row.

Shabbasnake

Post by Shabbasnake »

duskvstweak wrote: January 10th, 2018, 5:59 pm I can admit when I have a problem. My new years resolution is not to buy anymore games, no matter how cheap, until this is down to at least one row.

Yeah, sales are brutal. I've even found myself picking up games on a Steam or GOG sale knowing full well that my current laptop can't run them, but liking the idea of future me having something like that available. It's silly.

So I'm trying to clear a bunch of games - on PS3 and PC - before even thinking of what my next console or setup will be.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

All right, well, seeing as (some of you) asked for it...
In current approximate order of priority, I present, my mighty backlog:

Final Fantasy II: Dawn of Souls
Yoshi's Woolly World
Actual Sunlight
Final Fantasy III
Resident Evil - Code: Veronica X
Pikmin
Zone of the Enders
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
Final Fantasy V
Ghosts 'n Goblins
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Final Fantasy VI
Horizon Zero Dawn
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Resident Evil 6
The Last Guardian
Zone of the Enders 2: The 2nd Runner
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Final Fantasy VII
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Persona 4 Golden
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind / IV: Oblivion / V: Skyrim Special Edition
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Dungeon Keeper Gold
Braid
Vagrant Story
Metroid Fusion / Prime Trilogy
Overwatch
Super Meat Boy
Astebreed
Viewtiful Joe
The Beatles: Rock Band / Rock Band 3
Nuclear Throne
Mark of the Ninja
Owlboy
The Stanley Parable
Aero Fighters 2
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Hotline Miami
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Star Soldier / Gate of Thunder / Star Parodier
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Pullblox / Fallblox
Okami HD
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic / II - The Sith Lords
Titanfall 2
OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood
Borderlands 2
Velocity Ultra / 2X
Shadow Complex Remastered
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
Golden Sun
Spelunky
Advance Wars / Days of Ruin
Nioh
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
NieR: Automata
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars / Paper Mario / The Thousand Year Door
Nex Machina: Death Machine
Ridge Racer
Fez
Batman: Arkham Knight
Sid Meier’s Pirates!
Forza Horizon / 2 / 3
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell /: Chaos Theory /: Blacklist
Bionic Commando Rearmed
The Talos Principle
qrth-phyl
Xenoblade Chronicles / X
The World Ends With You
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Freedom Force
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Deus Ex / Invisible War / Human Revolution - Director's Cut / Mankind Divided
Injustice 2
TowerFall Ascension
Spyro the Dragon / 2: Ripto's Rage / Year of the Dragon
Stardew Valley
Tales from the Borderlands
Explosionade
XCOM: Enemy Unknown / Enemy Within / XCOM 2
Company of Heroes / 2
Gunman Clive HD Collection
Super Mario Bros. 2 / 3
Shovel Knight
Downwell
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark / 2: A Game of Clones
Dishonored 2
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Cuphead
Blazing Star
Decimation X3
Critter Crunch
Kentucky Route Zero
Sound Shapes
Pokémon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu Edition / Silver / X / Omega Ruby / Moon / Ultra Sun
Fallout / 2 / New Vegas / 4
Radiant Silvergun / Ikaruga
Axiom Verge
Dead Rising
Retro City Rampage: DX
LocoRoco 2
WipEout Omega Collection
Battlefield 1 / 4
BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Demon's Souls / Dark Souls / Prepare to Die Edition / II: Scholar of the First Sin
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
MDK2
Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut / and the Pirate's Curse
Knytt Underground
Monster Hunter Generations
Joe Danger: Special Edition / 2: The Movie
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas / 2
Her Story
Rare Replay
Boom Blox / Bash Party
Polybius
Pony Island
Score Rush
Zenonia
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Crash Bandicoot / 2: Cortex Strikes Back / 3: Warped
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
DJ Hero / 2
Stacking
Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Earth / Successor of the Skies
Splosion Man
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Hydroventure
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Trials HD / Evolution / Fusion
Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
Resogun
Assault Android Cactus
Thumper
The Wolf Among Us
The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
The Witness
FTL: Faster Than Light
Darkest Dungeon
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack!!!
Bravely Default
Fire Emblem / The Sacred Stones / Shadow Dragon / Fates: Birthright / Conquest / Revelation
BattleBlock Theater
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Guilty Gear Xrd: REV 2
LUMO
Steamworld Heist
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
T.E.C. 3001
radiangames Crossfire 2
TxK
Sine Mora
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Torchlight
Donkey Kong / Jungle Beat / Country Returns / Country: Tropical Freeze
Machinarium
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition / 4
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions / A2: Grimoire of the Rift
Trine / 2: The Complete Story
Halo 5: Guardians
Dyad
Shutshimi
Far Cry 2 / 3 / 3: Blood Dragon / 4
Valkyria Chronicles
Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000
forma.8
Freedom Planet
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
Arcadecraft
Crusader: No Remorse
Sam & Max Hit the Road
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Terraria
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory / Army of Zin
Comet Crash
Steamworld Dig
Front Mission 3
Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger / IV: The Price of Freedom
Antichamber
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Tomba!
Luftrausers
BlazBlue: Central Fiction
Flinthook
Mighty Flip Champs!
Child of Light
SUPERHOT
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes / The Phantom Pain
Yakuza 4 / 5 / 0
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition / II
Pinball FX3
One Finger Death Punch
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
Iron Brigade
Invisible, Inc. Console Edition
Botanicula
Shoot 1UP
Riff: Everyday Shooter
FIFA 18
Sunset Overdrive
Dark Void Zero
N+
God of War: Chains of Olympus / Ghost of Sparta / Ascension
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Starship Patrol
Splatoon 2
Rhythm Paradise Megamix
Dragon's Crown
3D Space Tank
Castle Crashers
Alien: Isolation
Severed
Dungeon Defenders
PixelJunk Monsters / Encore / Eden / Encore / Shooter / Shooter 2 / SideScroller / Monsters Ultimate HD / Shooter Ultimate HD
Hustle Kings
Broken Age
Runbow
Siesta Fiesta
Firewatch
Mushihimesama
Crimzon Clover: WORLD IGNITION
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Director's Cut
Another World
Epic Dungeon
Slime Rancher
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
Enter the Gungeon
The Swapper
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen / V: The Hand of the Heavenly Bride
Space Invaders Extreme / Infinity Gene
Prison Architect
echochrome
Jotun: Valhalla Edition
RAGE
Toy Soldiers / Cold War
Super Time Force Ultra
Toki Tori / 2
Papers, Please
Gravity Rush
Oxenfree
Galak-Z: The Dimensional
Helldivers
ilomilo
SSX
Tearaway Unfolded
La-Mulana / EX
Darwinia+
Apple Jack / 2
DoReMi Fantasy: Milon no DokiDoki Daibouken
FAST Racing NEO
Sunless Sea
Puppeteer
Anno: Create a New World
Okamiden
Need for Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion Game
PilotWings
Jade Empire: Special Edition
Suikoden / II
Nox
Mega Man Legacy Collection / 9
Year Walk
Don't Starve: Console Edition / Giant Edition
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
Rising Storm: Game of the Year Edition
Legend of Grimrock
Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Perfect Dark Zero
NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits
The Turing Test
Klonoa
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
BOXBOY! / BOXBOXBOY! / BYE-BYE BOXBOY!
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Tekken 7
Volgarr the Viking
Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony
Super Ghouls'n Ghosts
Dustforce
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
Tomb Raider II / III: Adventures of Lara Croft / Legend / Anniversary / Underworld / Definitive Edition
Syberia / II
Command & Conquer: Generals / Zero Hour / Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge / Red Alert 3: Uprising
Marble Blast Ultra
Kameo: Elements of Power
R-Type Final
LittleBigPlanet 3
Starbound
Cloning Clyde
Vessel
Sonic the Hedgehog CD / 4: Episode I / Generations / Mania
Scram Kitty and His Buddy On Rails
Muramasa Rebirth
Space Channel 5 / Part 2
Uncharted: The Golden Abyss
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Rocket Riot
Affordable Space Adventures
Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype
WATCH_DOGS / WATCH_DOGS 2
DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours
EarthBound Beginnings / EarthBound
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
MotorStorm Apocalypse / RC
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
X-COM: UFO Defense / Terror from the Deep / Apocalypse / Interceptor / Enforcer
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
SOMA
Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy / Jak II: Renegade / Jak 3
DeathSpank
Anachronox
The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai / Vampire Smile
Saints Row: The Third / IV / : Gat out of Hell
Patapon 2 / 3
MediEvil
Gunbarich for Nintendo Switch
Strikers 1945 for Nintendo Switch
Worms W.M.D
10 Second Ninja X
The Last Blade 2
Elite: Dangerous - Horizons
So Many Me
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
Thief: The Dark Project (Gold) / Thief
Danmaku Unlimited 2
The Basement Collection
BlindGiRl
Break Limit
Leave Home
World in Conflict: Complete Edition
Bonk's Adventure
Dragon's Curse
Punch-Out!!
Sly Raccoon HD / Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
Race the Sun
VVVVVV
Retro/Grade
Prey
She Remembered Caterpillars
Expand
Hand of Fate
Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury
Red Faction: Guerrilla / Armageddon
Quarrel Deluxe
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Osmos
Forza Motorsport
Hitman: Codename 47 / 2: Silent Assassin / Contracts / Blood Money / Absolution / The Complete First Season
Defense Grid: The Awakening / DG2: Defense Grid 2
Crash Commando
ActRaiser
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Rock Boshers DX: Director's Cut
Reflect Missile
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Trackmania Turbo
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
Just Cause / 2 / 3
Pumped BMX +
The Beginner's Guide
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Surge Deluxe
Swords & Soldiers / II
The King of Fighters XIV
Hydro Thunder Hurricane
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
Soul of Darkness
Future Unfolding
McPixel
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
The Last Guy
Puzzle Bobble Live!
From Dust
PiX The CAT
Grey Goo
Everybody's Golf
A Kingdom for Keflings / A World of Keflings
Transformers: Devastation
The Swindle
Roogoo
Gradius Collection / V / Rebirth
Deathsmiles Deluxe Edition
Switchball
Zuma Deluxe / Zuma's Revenge!
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood / Gunslinger
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles / The Adventure ReBirth / Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
Catherine
The Wonderful 101
Layers of Fear
Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered
Prince of Persia Classic / The Sands of Time / Revelations / The Forgotten Sands
Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World: The Game
Burn, Zombie Burn!
Hue
The Adventures of Shuggy
Age of Booty
Dead Island
Katamari Forever
Tom Clancy's EndWar
Tropico 4 / 5
Lode Runner
Mini Metro
Hoard
Rochard
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
Beholder
Lethal League
Street Fighter V
Shank / 2
Starwhal
Hyrule Warriors
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Aliens: Infestation
Charlie Murder
ZombiU
Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax
Guwange
Killzone: Mercenary
Laser Disco Defenders
Poker Smash
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault / Airborne
Heavy Weapon: Atomic Tank
Raskulls
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Siren: Blood Curse
Every Extend Extra Extreme
Shadowrun Returns
Battlestations: Midway / Pacific
Furi
Assassin's Creed: Revelations / IV: Black Flag / Freedom Cry / Chronicles: China
Stick It to The Man!
Peggle 2
Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
Supreme Commander 2
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Contra Rebirth / Hard Corps: Uprising
Quantum Conundrum
Mushroom 11
Twisted Metal
Soul Sacrifice
When Vikings Attack!
Akai Katana
The Ship
Rebel Galaxy
Unmechanical: Extended Edition
Mighty Switch Force! / 2
Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe Edition
Mutant Storm Reloaded
Xeodrifter
Space Pirates And Zombies
The Deadly Tower of Monsters
Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Don't Die, Mr. Robot!
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
Dead Space 3
Shadow Warrior: Special Edition
Stories: The Path of Destinies
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Mini Ninjas
Revenge of the Titans
Nihilumbra
Nova-111
Gratuitous Space Battles
Rock of Ages
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Raiden IV: Overkill / V
Not A Hero
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Cloudberry Kingdom
Killing Floor / 2
This War of Mine: The Little Ones
Galaga Legions / DX
Trash Panic
Cuboid
Super Stardust Ultra
God Hand
Spy Chameleon
Dead in Bermuda
Teslagrad
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
Sky Fighter
Flight of the Amazon Queen
inFAMOUS: First Light
Nano Assault EX
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles / The Darkside Chronicles
Savage Moon
A Story About My Uncle
Astro Tripper
Hatoful Boyfriend
Star Wars Battlefront
Hohokum
Mercenary Kings
Tokyo Jungle
Apotheon
Gatling Gears
Knight Squad
Freedom Wars
The Escapists
Puddle
BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition
Chariot
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Max & the Magic Marker / The Curse of Brotherhood
Ninja Senki DX
Omega Five
GROW HOME / GROW UP
Commanders: Attack of the Genos
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Sky Force Anniversary / Reloaded
Under Defeat HD
Namco Museum
Flame Over
Titan Souls
Ultratron
Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley
Ether One
The House of the Dead 4
Mount & Blade
Hammerwatch
Crimson Alliance
Remember Me
Gravity Crash
Alpha Protocol
Styx: Master of Shadows
GripShift
Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchura)
Fist Puncher
Magicka / 2
The Legend of the Mystical Ninja
EXIT
Foul Play
Darksiders II
Super Star Wars
Futuridium EP Deluxe
Rain
No Time To Explain Remastered
The Cave
Risen / Risen 2: Dark Waters
Dungeons II
Harvest Moon
Curses 'N Chaos
The Bridge
Dungeon Siege III
Unit 13
MouseCraft
Tricky Towers
Back to the Future: The Game
NES Remix / II
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Road Not Taken
Neon Chrome
Abyss Odyssey
Jetpac Refuelled
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Rayman / 3 HD
Loot Rascals
Type:Rider
Human Resource Machine
Mushroom Wars
The Crew
Project X Zone
Jet Set Radio
Bound
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Lords of the Fallen
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Shoot Many Robots
Massive Chalice
Project CARS Digital Edition
CastleStorm: Definitive Edition
Fearless Fantasy
Space Giraffe
SEGA Rally Online Arcade
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Pac-Man Championship Edition 2
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Ivy the Kiwi? Mini
Capcom Arcade Cabinet
GTI Club+ Rally Cote D'Azur
Touch My Katamari
Dead Star
SpeedRunners
Neon Drive
The Final Station
Super Exploding Zoo
BlazeRush
Kung Fu Rabbit
Doki-Doki Universe
Little Racers STREET
Delve Deeper
Wonder Boy in Monster Land / Wonder Boy in Monster World / Monster World IV
Murasaki Baby
Escape Plan
Earth Defense Force 2025
I Am Alive
Gyromancer
Malicious
Rainbow Moon
Citizens of Earth
No Man's Sky
Magic Orbz
NIN2-JUMP
Nier
Metrico
Switch Galaxy Ultra
Batman: The Telltale Series
Home
Gauntlet: Slayer Edition
Yosumin!
Nom Nom Galaxy
Deadlight
Homefront
How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
Star Fox Zero
Rise of the Triad
Alien Breed / Evolution: Episode 1
A Boy and His Blob
Titan Attacks!
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
Dungeon Punks
Q.U.B.E.
Color Guardians
KickBeat
Azkend 2: The World Beneath
Ziggurat
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol /: Pacific Skies
Sacred Citadel
Costume Quest / 2
Tumblestone
Hyper Void
Magrunner: Dark Pulse
Killer Is Dead: Nightmare Edition
Tower of Guns
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
KSubzero1000

Post by KSubzero1000 »

Hahaha, Leon going all in with his backlog. :P

Btw, Õkami HD? Didn't you play it for the podcast already? Or do you fancy giving the HD version another playthrough?
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Yeah that arguably shouldn’t be on there, but I recently upgraded to the PS4 version - more pixels!
Still got some trophies to get.
Suits

Post by Suits »

You'd get banned from most AOL chatrooms for posting things like that you know !!

You've played at lot of those already though haven't you, you won't start all over gain with YWW for the podcast will you ??

Either way, that's one hell of a dramatic list man :lol: .
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

There’s some stuff on there that I have basically completed, but it’s all stuff that I want to play more in some way or for some reason.

I’ve yet to clear YWW.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Jesus.... I just kept scrolling. And scrolling. And scrolling! That's insanity! :lol:

And I spotted Vagrant Story - I'm assuming that's for the podcast? I must have missed that, I've been hoping that would come up one day!

EDIT: Hang on, it's not!