Detroit: Become Human

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Alex79

Re: Detroit: Become Human

Post by Alex79 »

JaySevenZero wrote: July 14th, 2019, 11:06 am What? I've already endured that particular hairshirt of a title, you'd know this if you'd listened to the podcast we did on it back in volume 5 :D
Haha I did listen I promise!
Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth »

The funny thing Jay is that your thoughts about Detroit are exactly how I felt about Heavy Rain first time through. I didn’t like Detroit as much even though it’s far superior I liked its janky plothole ridden predecessor.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.
DeadpoolNegative

Post by DeadpoolNegative »

I apologize profusely for not including a spoiler tag. It was late and I was tired...

I would like to say, without spoilers, that this is a game that truly earns its branching paths. Playing it again it really felt even slight differences were worth looking at.

--Dan
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

Simonsloth wrote: July 14th, 2019, 9:39 pm The funny thing Jay is that your thoughts about Detroit are exactly how I felt about Heavy Rain first time through. I didn’t like Detroit as much even though it’s far superior I liked its janky plothole ridden predecessor.
Well, I suppose there's no accounting for taste! ;)