Bloodstained???

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
NuKaholic

Bloodstained???

Post by NuKaholic »

So the wife and I headed to the beach for a week. No where special but I get up like 4 hours earlier than she does so brought the Switch to kill time in the morning. Bought this Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon game and have been playing it. Not bad. Very retro Castlevania...then I suddenly remembered was there not a spiritual sequel to Castlevania SotN supposed to come out like a year or 2 ago??? Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night? I know Curse of the Moon is not that game because I watched a lot of videos on Ritual of the Night a few years ago. Whatever happened to RotN? Was it cancelled? Also has anyone else played Curse of the Moon? If so, what do you think? I'm enjoying it. Very retro.
Todinho

Re: Bloodstained???

Post by Todinho »

Ritual of the Night is coming later this year if I remember correctly, Curse of the Moon was a stretch goal of that kickstarter that they released for free for backers and everybody else had to pay. And I did play it and it is really good especially for someone like me that never got on with the NES Castlevanias.
NuKaholic

Re: Bloodstained???

Post by NuKaholic »

Yeah I'm enjoying it so far. I really never had a platform to play SotN and I've always wanted to play it so I'm really really excited for Ritual of the Night. Hopefully it comes out soon.