New Ghouls N Ghosts Clear - Weapon Roulette

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
OneCreditBen

New Ghouls N Ghosts Clear - Weapon Roulette

Post by OneCreditBen »

So I tried to beat Ghouls N Ghosts on One Credit but the challenge was I basically had to collect every weapon that spawned, so open every chest that was possible/safe to do so. The only times you don't have to collect any weapon is at the end of the second loop when you need the goddess bracelet, and Level 4 if the Sword appears because you can't kill the boss of level 4 with the sword. I had a load of fun putting this together, and with the plethora of Ghosts/Goblins/Ghouls Podcasts coming up I thought I'd drop this on here now. Hope you people are keeping well!
Michiel K

Re: New Ghouls N Ghosts Clear - Weapon Roulette

Post by Michiel K »

Fantastic, will watch as soon as I have a moment!
OneCreditBen

Post by OneCreditBen »

I'll level with you it's a bit of a rollercoaster.
I still can't believe I got it on that take.
Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth »

Ive just watched this and holy cow Ben! I can’t believe this is even possible.

I can barely scratch the surface of the game let alone face this sort of challenge. You deserve a lot of “credit” 😂
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

Unbelieveable how you made the torch work.
OneCreditBen

Post by OneCreditBen »

Simonsloth wrote: August 4th, 2018, 11:07 pm Ive just watched this and holy cow Ben! I can’t believe this is even possible.

I can barely scratch the surface of the game let alone face this sort of challenge. You deserve a lot of “credit” 😂
Thank you very much. As much as this should be the end of Ghouls N Ghosts, I still feel like I've got more to do with it. I don't know why, I'm just hooked. Badly...
OneCreditBen

Post by OneCreditBen »

Michiel K wrote: August 5th, 2018, 12:04 am Unbelieveable how you made the torch work.
TWICE!!
TWICE ON OHME!!

Unbelievable wasn't it. You'd think it'd be an advantage to be able to fire directly onto the hearts but it's so hard to hit the maggots on the surface, you've got so little room to make that shot work. Mentally I was ready to turn it off after I died on the Lord of the Flies boss first time round. Unreal.