Games Completed 2019

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
MajorGamer

Re: Games Completed 2019

Post by MajorGamer »

Spoiler: show
Jan 2 - War for the Overworld (PC)
Jan 13 - Pyre (PC)
Jan 16 - Heroes of Hammerwatch (PC)
Jan 17 - Mega Man 11 (Switch)
Jan 20 - ReThink | Evolved (PC)
Jan 20 - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)
Jan 22 - Ruzar - The Life Stone (PC)
Jan 27 - After Death (PC)
Feb 6 - Vikings - Wolves of Midgard (PC)
Feb 21 - Loyalty and Blood: Viktor Origins (PC)

Feb 27 - Book of Demons (PC)
Mar 4 - Vaporum (PC)
Mar 5 - Frost (Switch)
Mar 9 - DarkMaus (PC)
Mar 10 - Octopath Traveler (Switch)
Mar 31 - Final Fantasy X (PC)
Apr 5 - Treasure Adventure World (PC)
Apr 15 - Greedy Guns (PC)
Apr 23 - ChromaGun (PC)
Apr 27 - The Quest (PC)

May 1 - Skautfold: Usurper (PC)
May 7 - Alwa's Awakening (PC)
May 9 - OneShot (PC)
May 13 - Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition (Switch)
May 27 - Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (PC)
May 29 - Styx: Shards of Darkness (PC)
Jun 5 - The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians (PC)
Jun 5 - Monster Boy and The Cursed Kingdom (Switch)
Jun 11 - Yoku's Island Express (Switch)
Jun 17 - LISA (PC)

Jun 18 - Heroes of the Monkey Tavern (PC)
Jun 24 - Halcyon 6 (PC)
Jun 29 - Fox n Forests (PC)
Jul 4 - Battle Princess Madelyn (Switch)
Jul 14 - Dustforce (PC)
Jul 26 - Ambition of the Slimes (Switch)
July 29 - Final Fantasy X-2 (PC)
July 31 - Epistory - Typing Chronicles (PC)
Aug 2 - Moonlighter (Switch)
Aug 6 - Seasons After Fall (PC)

Aug 10 - Bayonetta 2 (Switch)
Aug 12 - ReThink | Evolved 2 (PC)
Aug 21 - Shadows: Awakening (PC)
Aug 24 - Singularity (PC)
Aug 26 - Typoman (PC)
Sep 4 - Mercenaries Saga: Will of the White Lions (Switch)
Sep 4 - The Surge (PC)
Sep 6 - Rise & Shine (PC)
Sep 14 - The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Sep 15 - -KLAUS- (PC)

Sep 22 - MagiCat (Switch)
Oct 3 - Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (PC)
Oct 9 - Serious Sam 2 (PC)
Oct 22 - Cosmic Star Heroine (Switch)
Oct 25 - Gato Roboto (Switch)
Oct 26 - Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Switch)
Oct 28 - Full Bore (PC)
Oct 31 - Anodyne (Switch)
Nov 1 - Ticket to Earth (PC)
Nov 7 - The House of Da Vinci (PC)

Nov 20 - Planescape: Torment (PC)
Nov 25 - Wuppo (PC)
Nov 27 - Archaica: The Path of Light (PC)
Dec 3 - City of Brass (PC)
Dec 3 - Celeste (Switch)

There was a lot of buzz around this and since I've typically enjoy this difficult platformers, expectations were high. They were met and more. The controls are very responsive and the level design make the way through a screen fairly obvious with your repertoire. Doing that, though, can be a different matter entirely. Dying will be your friend here (it took me 5801 deaths to 100% everything except the no death runs) but the respawn is immediate so there is no downtime. The revive checkpoints are every screen (with a few in the middle of them) so progress isn't really lost. The interesting design here is that the more difficult platforming is often closer to the start of each checkpoint instead of being towards the end like is typical. This way you can get through the harder sections and get some breathing room for the rest or able to master the difficult portions first instead of regularly going through the easy sections before hitting the hard one and dying.

There are a total of 9 chapters and each one has its own little gimmick to it that gets used very well and there are iterations that make full use of it as you get deeper into the game. As an example, the first chapter has blocks that move when you land on them, the second chapter has blocks you can dash through, and so on. Each gimmick largely stays in its own chapter but they get used very well.

The story is also nice but won't get into it to avoid any spoilers. I've followed Matt Thorsen's work ever since An Untitled Story so it's been interesting seeing his platforming design evolve. I really have no complaints at all about this time.

Dec 6 - Immortal Planet (PC)

An isometric Dark Souls, essentially. It is fairly short and needed some work balancing out the weapons as there aren't many but most have no reason to be used as they all do the same damage and swing speeds. They only have minor differences in attack arcs and what their charge attack is. The only real annoying aspect here is that dashing into an enemy will stun them if they are out of stamina but doing so while they have stamina will stun you. The stun lasts fairly long, enough for a single enemy to get a hit, usually two, on you which will easily be over half your life. When dashing to avoid their attacks, it is very easy to accidentally dash into them, getting you stunned and killed. Fun for what it is but needed some kinks worked out.
mikeleddy83

Post by mikeleddy83 »

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
Resident Evil 2
God of War
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Prey
Persona 5
Tetris Effect
Journey
Red Dead Redemption 2
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Mega Man 11
Metal Gear: Survive
Undertale
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Dante's Inferno
Super Castlevania IV
Castlevania
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Metal Slug X
Inside
Phantasy Star
Doki Doki Literature Club
Captain Commando
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Final Fight
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
Knights of the Round
The King of Dragons
Warriors of Fate
Armored Warriors
Devil May Cry 5
Crash Bandicoot
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Astral Chain
Judgment
Celeste
Indiana747

Post by Indiana747 »

Busy year gaming in 2019 Mike, got a few big chunky titles in there. Another diverse spread as usual buddy, love it.
OldBailey

Post by OldBailey »

Soul Blazer - SNES
16/12

Fancied a break from my recent PS2 hack 'n slashery and have been meaning to play this for years. I've always loved 16 bit era action RPGs but the Quintet developed games completely passed me by back in the day. Never played ActRaiser either but after stumbling across a loose Alundra disc in my collection the other day I had an urge to play something similar.

In short? It's wonderful. Borrowing the basic structure of Actraiser but stripping out the sim elements, the game has a series of initially empty overworld maps, each connected to one or sometimes multiple dungeons.

Progress through the dungeons is gated by monster spawn points that when cleared out will either open a blocked path in the dungeon or release a spirit which gradually populates the connected overworld with NPCs and buildings.

I always love this kind of setup and the way it's handled here is very rewarding. Every little bit of progress in a dungeon gives you something worthwhile. NPCs with critical information, companion spirits with useful skills, genuinely meaningful equipment upgrades or sometimes just a little bite of lore. Completing an area and leaving behind a fully formed little world then moving on to the next, powered up and with an expanded arsenal is immensely satisfying.

The game does little to halt your progress too. Enemies killed in dungeons stay dead on repeat trips, checkpoints are frequent and deaths result in a respawn with progress intact, just a loss of resources. A single use per life healing item is also replenished for free in each overworld. It's all remarkably player friendly for a game of this era and quite forward thinking in some ways.

The combat itself is simple but well designed. Character movement is only 4 way but it lends fights a tactical edge, smart use of the "grid" for positioning is essential and the roster of enemies do a good job of presenting a varied challenge.
There's a good range of magic and equipment options too that can really change how you play. Accessories which can double damage, half damage taken or dramatically lower the cost of using magic etc allow you to switch things up as the situation demands.

Graphically the game doesn't do much to stand out from from it's peers but it has a nice, clean look and some of the later areas are very imaginative. The music is fantastic however with surprisingly varied styles between worlds and plenty of catchy earworms.

I loved this game and the next time I get an urge to play something similar, Illusion of Time/Gaia will be top of the list. For now consider my action RPG itch thoroughly scratched.
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

I guess I finished Jurassic World: Evolution? The end credits showed up twice, once for completed all the missions on each island and once for getting five stars them all. Now, I'm just playing around with the sandbox mode (what a small island for that mode!) and seeing how many dinosaurs I can fit on one island. It's hard to judge the game acutely, because I'm biased but I had fun playing through all the missions.

Two things that sort of stick out to me, and I don't know if this is the same thing with Planet Coaster and the like, but the guests are non-entities. In the original Roller Coaster Tycoon, every guest had a number and a budget and issues. They had personality. In JW:E, they're just...there. All the guest stats are just big, blanket stats. Made me miss something that was in a twenty year old game.
Second, since they don't matter, I never cared if a dinosaur got loose and at a guest. It's not like the park takes a lasting penalty for that? You get past it within minutes.

Ah, well. I still liked it and my happy little digital dino zoo.
Sinclair Gregstrum

Post by Sinclair Gregstrum »

Jan - Streets Of Rage 2 (Switch)
Jan - Detroit: Become Human (PS4 Pro)
Feb - Quarantine Circular (Switch)
Feb - Yoku’s Island Express (Switch)
Feb - Shenmue (PS4 Pro)
Mar - Rise of the Tomb Raider (XOX)
Apr - Gunstar Heroes (Switch)
May - Street Fighter 5 (PS4 Pro)
Jun - The Division 2 (XOX)
Jul - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch)
Aug – Burning Rangers (Saturn)
Sep – Doom (2016) (XOX)
Oct – The Messenger (Switch)

Snuck a couple of completions in at the end of November that I've not added to my list. That'll be it for the year for me as have just moved house (stupid idea right before Christmas, but that's how the sale/purchase merry-go-round worked out!) and everything is still a sea of boxes and confusion.

Nov - Gears 5 (XOX)

It's more Gears. Beautiful, brilliant third-person cover-shooter action as ever, and great to see a female protagonist in such a traditionally testosterone-fuelled franchise. Didn't feel shoe-horned in to satisfy any social justice brigade either. Just a natural progression of the narrative arc set up in the previous game and it worked really well.

On the downside, it is 'just' more Gears, and that's starting to feel like it has run its course. It's a testament to the quality of this rock-solid gameplay loop that it has lasted this long, but once this story is concluded with Gears 6, for me they need to press pause on the franchise and think of a fresh angle. Or "do a God of War" as it's now known.

Also, not really anything to do with the game itself, but the fact Gears 5 hit Game Pass on day one was very cool, and a great taste of things to come. Yes we've had Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Thieves, and State of Decay 2 day and date, but Gears is the next level again as an Xbox franchise. As we head into the next gen with Microsoft's incredible stable of first party studios, this service is going to go from strength to strength and really be essential for all Xbox gamers (if not arguably most gamers full stop!).

Nov - Shenmue 2 (XOX)

I think this was only my second complete playthrough of Shenmue 2, and my first since its Dreamcast release in 2001.

I really wanted to get through this before the release of no.3 so that I could roll straight into the long-awaited sequel, but due to life getting in the way (bloody life!), I missed it by a couple of weeks. And now I’m moving house I’m basically stuffed until January! Well, I’ve been waiting 18 years. Another month or so won’t kill me (it is killing me).

Anyway – Shenmue 2. It’s immeasurably bigger in scope than the first and much more action-packed. Rather than Ryo basically mooching around his hometown chatting to people, Shenmue 2 really opens up the adventure, featuring everything from urban metropolises to rural villages. And here lies its problem for me.

I still love the game – “rose-tinted nostalgia crack” as I’ve called the series before – but in opening up the scope of the adventure this sequel does lose some of the more personal, small-town charm of its predecessor. We’ve gone from a town where everybody knows your name, with a relatively small group of inhabitants that after a while you really start to recognise and live with, to a more faceless bunch of video game passers-by. Yes you can still stop every single one in the street and have a chat if you want to, but that illusion of reality that the original Shenmue pulled off so well, is not quite as convincing here. The world is still as densely detailed as ever, and still far more so than many other games even to this day, but it just feels like it’s more populated by mindless robots rather than the local towns-folk of the original.

I don’t want to sound down on the game though. It still got me. I was hooked all the way through, the characters are as quirky and lovable as ever, and I’m captivated by exploring every nook and cranny of the world.

But then these are the ramblings of a 36 year old man who teared up on opening his Kickstarter copy of Shenmue 3, so I may just be a crazy person you should smile awkwardly at and walk away… :shock:
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

Flabyo wrote: November 4th, 2019, 10:16 pm 5th Jan - Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBO)
1st Feb - Doom (2016) (XBO)
20th Feb - Crackdown 3: Campaign (XBO)
25th Mar - Bound (PS4)
30th Mar - Shadow of the Tomb Raider (XBO)
29th April - Mortal Kombat 11 Story Mode (PS4)
17th May - Middle Earth: Shadow of War (XBO)
25th May - Wolfenstein 2 (XBO)
28th May - Tacoma (XBO)
12th July - Metro 2033 Redux (XBO)
23rd July - Timespinner (XBO)
30th July - Shadow Warrior 2 (XBO)
3rd Sep - Outcast: Second Contact (XBO)
15th Sep - Gears 5 (XBO)
25th Sep - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (XBO)
21st Oct - Return of the Obra Dinn (XBO)
23rd Oct - Battlefield 1: campaign (XBO)
4th Nov - The Outer Worlds (XBO)
17th Dec - Wandersong (XBO)

I love this game, some of my favourite game writing in years. It’s a little silly at times, and not particularly difficult, but the narrative themes are pretty much exactly what I needed after what has not been the best of years for me.

Delayed finishing due to a bug in the last chapter of the XBO version that they only patched last night, and there’s a bonus secret extra scene to go find, but that can wait.
Sinclair Gregstrum

Post by Sinclair Gregstrum »

Flabyo wrote: December 17th, 2019, 10:49 am 17th Dec - Wandersong (XBO)
That game looks lovely!
ColinAlonso

Post by ColinAlonso »

there’s a bonus secret extra scene to go find, but that can wait.
Is that the secret
to the left of the bard's house
or have I missed something else.
Hunter30

Post by Hunter30 »

January - Tomb Raider: Underworld (PS3)
February - Lego The Lord of the Rings (PS3)
July - Dead Space (PS3)
November - The Darkness (PS3)
November - Orcs Must Die! (PC)

December - Dead Space 2 (PS3)
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

ColinAlonso wrote: December 18th, 2019, 11:01 pm
Is that the secret
Yes, that. You haven’t missed anything else that I know of.
mikeleddy83

Post by mikeleddy83 »

Indiana747 wrote: December 15th, 2019, 1:08 pm Busy year gaming in 2019 Mike, got a few big chunky titles in there. Another diverse spread as usual buddy, love it.
Thanks bud, always got my eye on your list to see what's out there, hence...
Resident Evil 2
God of War
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Prey
Persona 5
Tetris Effect
Journey
Red Dead Redemption 2
Mega Man 11
Undertale
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Dante's Inferno
Super Castlevania IV
Castlevania
Metal Slug X
Inside
Phantasy Star
Captain Commando
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Final Fight
Knights of the Round
The King of Dragons
Warriors of Fate
Armored Warriors
Devil May Cry 5
Crash Bandicoot
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Astral Chain
Judgment
Celeste
Control
Indiana747

Post by Indiana747 »

Its a banger mate, loved it so much, was my GotY for 2019, just ousting Resident Evil 2 from top spot last month.
Combine Hunter

Post by Combine Hunter »

15/02 - Resident Evil 2 (PS4)
17/02 - Final Fantasy VIII (PS Vita)
18/02 - FAR: Lone Sails (PC)
14/04 - Final Fantasy IX (PS Vita)
28/04 - Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (PC)
09/05 - Devil May Cry 5 (PC)
11/05 - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PC)
26/05 - Observation (PC)
04/06 - Katana Zero (Switch)
29/06 - Dino Crisis (PS3)
13/07 - Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (PS4)
31/07 - Outer Wilds (PC)
08/08 - Gato Roboto (Switch)
13/08 - DOOM II: Hell on Earth (PC - BFG Edition version)
14/08 - Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Edelgard's campaign (Switch)
07/09 - The Evil Within 2 (PC)
21/09 - Control (PC)
21/09 - Sayonara Wild Hearts (Switch)
23/09 - Gears 5 (PC)
28/09 - Untitled Goose Game (Switch)
12/11 - The Outer Worlds (PC)
26/11 - Astral Chain (Switch)
08/12 - Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch)
20/12 - A Short Hike (PC)

Managed to fit one more completion in before new year.

This is only like an hour long, but at its current price and sheer quality, I highly recommend it.

As Ryan said to me recently, it's like a miniture Breath of the Wild.
Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth »

January:
Tale of Tales Collection
Virginia
Gravity Rush 2
Nier Automata

Feb:
Wolfenstein 2
Prey (2006)
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Super Ghouls and Ghosts
Aladdin SNES
Aladdin Mega Drive
Donkey Kong

March:
Donkey King Country
Pilotwings
Dino crisis
Pony Island
Ape Escape
Donkey Kong country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Monkey Island 2

April:
DK 94
Inside (PS4)
Pony island
Shovel Knight plague of shadows
Dk64
Banjo Kazooie

May:
Banjo Tooie
Furi
Observer
Shovel Knight Specter of Torment

June:
Super Meat Boy
Evil Within

July:
Prey 2017
Evil within 2
Ground Zeroes
Pilotwings 64

August:
DJ Hero
Castlevania: SOTN
Kirbys Epic Yarn
SMB 3

September:
Batman Arkham Origins
DJ Hero 2

October:
Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts
PaRappa the Rapper

November:
Planescape
Driver SF
Grabbed by ghoulies
Metroid: Federation Force 19th December:
Excellent co-op fun. A really diverse and interesting game that probably would have passed me by!

Death Stranding:

For me this is probably the best gaming experience I have ever had. I write this as a few tears roll down my cheeks whilst the credits roll.

It’s not the best “game” I have ever played but as an experience it is in my opinion unparalleled.

Our little household of 4 has been inadvertently sucked into the world of Death Stranding. My 4 year old knows all the lyrics to BB’s theme, my 18 month old tries to feed the BB in a jar replica that came with collectors edition and my non gaming wife has been caught humming Chvrches “Death Stranding” song. To us it’s been a cultural revelation and I can’t think of too many other times this has happened.

Outstanding.
mikeleddy83

Post by mikeleddy83 »

Resident Evil 2
God of War
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Prey
Persona 5
Tetris Effect
Journey
Red Dead Redemption 2
Mega Man 11
Undertale
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Dante's Inferno
Super Castlevania IV
Castlevania
Metal Slug X
Inside
Phantasy Star
Captain Commando
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Final Fight
Knights of the Round
The King of Dragons
Warriors of Fate
Armored Warriors
Devil May Cry 5
Crash Bandicoot
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Astral Chain
Judgment
Celeste
Control
Bastion
MajorGamer

Post by MajorGamer »

Jan 2 - War for the Overworld (PC)
Jan 13 - Pyre (PC)
Jan 16 - Heroes of Hammerwatch (PC)
Jan 17 - Mega Man 11 (Switch)
Jan 20 - ReThink | Evolved (PC)
Jan 20 - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)
Jan 22 - Ruzar - The Life Stone (PC)
Jan 27 - After Death (PC)
Feb 6 - Vikings - Wolves of Midgard (PC)
Feb 21 - Loyalty and Blood: Viktor Origins (PC)

Feb 27 - Book of Demons (PC)
Mar 4 - Vaporum (PC)
Mar 5 - Frost (Switch)
Mar 9 - DarkMaus (PC)
Mar 10 - Octopath Traveler (Switch)
Mar 31 - Final Fantasy X (PC)
Apr 5 - Treasure Adventure World (PC)
Apr 15 - Greedy Guns (PC)
Apr 23 - ChromaGun (PC)
Apr 27 - The Quest (PC)

May 1 - Skautfold: Usurper (PC)
May 7 - Alwa's Awakening (PC)
May 9 - OneShot (PC)
May 13 - Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition (Switch)
May 27 - Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (PC)
May 29 - Styx: Shards of Darkness (PC)
Jun 5 - The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians (PC)
Jun 5 - Monster Boy and The Cursed Kingdom (Switch)
Jun 11 - Yoku's Island Express (Switch)
Jun 17 - LISA (PC)

Jun 18 - Heroes of the Monkey Tavern (PC)
Jun 24 - Halcyon 6 (PC)
Jun 29 - Fox n Forests (PC)
Jul 4 - Battle Princess Madelyn (Switch)
Jul 14 - Dustforce (PC)
Jul 26 - Ambition of the Slimes (Switch)
July 29 - Final Fantasy X-2 (PC)
July 31 - Epistory - Typing Chronicles (PC)
Aug 2 - Moonlighter (Switch)
Aug 6 - Seasons After Fall (PC)

Aug 10 - Bayonetta 2 (Switch)
Aug 12 - ReThink | Evolved 2 (PC)
Aug 21 - Shadows: Awakening (PC)
Aug 24 - Singularity (PC)
Aug 26 - Typoman (PC)
Sep 4 - Mercenaries Saga: Will of the White Lions (Switch)
Sep 4 - The Surge (PC)
Sep 6 - Rise & Shine (PC)
Sep 14 - The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Sep 15 - -KLAUS- (PC)

Sep 22 - MagiCat (Switch)
Oct 3 - Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (PC)
Oct 9 - Serious Sam 2 (PC)
Oct 22 - Cosmic Star Heroine (Switch)
Oct 25 - Gato Roboto (Switch)
Oct 26 - Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Switch)
Oct 28 - Full Bore (PC)
Oct 31 - Anodyne (Switch)
Nov 1 - Ticket to Earth (PC)
Nov 7 - The House of Da Vinci (PC)

Nov 20 - Planescape: Torment (PC)
Nov 25 - Wuppo (PC)
Nov 27 - Archaica: The Path of Light (PC)
Dec 3 - City of Brass (PC)
Dec 3 - Celeste (Switch)
Dec 6 - Immortal Planet (PC)
Dec 9 - Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Switch)

Takes place during the same time as the first game but tells a different squads story. There are still WW2 comparisons to be had but the racism has taken a back seat in this one. The different units are better balanced in this one. In the first, scouts were almost all you needed. Here, scouts are still pretty good but the other classes have better chances to shine. I'm finding shocktroopers get quite a bit of use and lancers from how many enemy tanks there are. There is a new class, grenadier, which lets you hit enemies when you can't even see them. It lets you avoid taking direct fire but their accuracy kinda sucks so when you are often told a direct hit is a kill, it will take more than one shot since that direct hit is unlikely.

I found simply beating each mission to be overall more difficult than the first but getting an A rank to be easier. A bit of an odd mix but I liked it. There are a few new mechanics that allow this that you learn through the story. The final boss of the first one was bad and the final boss of this one is better but still not great. It also has some post-game stuff for an extra challenge. I'd put the first and this one at roughly the same rating with this one slightly higher.

Dec 10 - A Robot Named Fight (Switch)

A metroidvania roguelite is something that sounds like it wouldn't work. Somehow, it does. The procedural generation was done to make sure you can't softlock yourself. There are patterns in the generation so there are certain things you can expect. Due to the nature of random generation, it can't be as tightly designed as a regularly metroidvania but this is still good stuff.
ReprobateGamer

Post by ReprobateGamer »

Jan - Lego Marvel Avengers (100%)
Jan - Titanfall 2
Feb - Oxenfree (100%)
March - Gorogoa (100%)
April - Resident Evil 2 Remake - Leon A + Claire 2nd Run + Runaway
April - Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 - story
April - holedown
June - Abzú
July - Gears Of War 4 (story)
July - The Gardens Below - 100%
July - Old Mans Journey (100%)
September - Batman: Arkham Knight
September - Gears of War 5 (story)
October - What Remains of Edith Finch (100%)
November - Riverbond (Xbox One)
November - Thomas Was Alone (Xbox One)

20th December - Kisima Ingitchuna (Xbox One)

I seem to have been mentioning this one a lot recently and have now got 100% on the base game. The art style is lovely in this game and the cultural insights that serve as collectibles provide bite size snippets into the Inupiat culture that underpins the whole game. I think I still would have preferred a game with less platforming tropes but equally there is some measure of referencing an environment that can be quite hostile. There is some DLC so there is another adventure to try out in due course - not certain if I'm tempted to dive into this right now and get the game totally complete, or whether to give it a bit of time
ColinAlonso

Post by ColinAlonso »

Flabyo wrote: December 19th, 2019, 8:45 am
ColinAlonso wrote: December 18th, 2019, 11:01 pm
Is that the secret
Yes, that. You haven’t missed anything else that I know of.
Oh its a small
dev room
. I wouldn't bother waiting. I looked up the solution to get there anyway.
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

I was hoping... (Wandersong spoilers...)
it might show you what happened to Audrey. She was misguided rather than an outright villain, and I kinda felt sorry for her and wanted to know what became of her.