Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
duskvstweak

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark

Post by duskvstweak »

Has anyone played Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark? It looks great and some reviews have been read, but with it leaving Early Access, I'm interested if anyone can comment on it's depth? Would it satisfy the itch I have for Final Fantasy Tactics?
Magical_Isopod

Re: Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark

Post by Magical_Isopod »

duskvstweak wrote: May 1st, 2019, 1:38 am Has anyone played Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark? It looks great and some reviews have been read, but with it leaving Early Access, I'm interested if anyone can comment on it's depth? Would it satisfy the itch I have for Final Fantasy Tactics?
Have you played Tactics Ogre, Valkyria Chronicles 1, 3, 4 and Ogre Battle 64? Those are some recommendations.
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

Magical_Isopod wrote: May 1st, 2019, 2:54 am
duskvstweak wrote: May 1st, 2019, 1:38 am Has anyone played Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark? It looks great and some reviews have been read, but with it leaving Early Access, I'm interested if anyone can comment on it's depth? Would it satisfy the itch I have for Final Fantasy Tactics?
Have you played Tactics Ogre, Valkyria Chronicles 1, 3, 4 and Ogre Battle 64? Those are some recommendations.
Have played Ogre Battle 64 and am playing Valkyria Chronicles 1 right now, but with Fell Seal on PC, it has my interest.
Chopper

Post by Chopper »

I can’t comment but the comments on the rps article seem pretty positive this morning.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Reviews for this are stellar.

Here’s my interview with the composer:
viewtopic.php?t=2438
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

I saw that! I'm giving it a listen on my road trip this weekend. I was excited to see you got him. I think I'm going to have to grab the game soon.
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

ratsoalbion wrote: May 9th, 2019, 3:24 pm Reviews for this are stellar.

Here’s my interview with the composer:
viewtopic.php?t=2438
I don't know if you actually need the confessional, but if it helps, you can tell people I was pushed over the line to buy the game because of the interview! Great episode and I started playing Fell Seal last night and it's exactly what you want from a game inspired by FF Tactics and the like.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Excellent!