All things Telltale

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Alex79

Re: All things Telltale

Post by Alex79 »

CW__17 wrote: June 4th, 2020, 12:20 pm Fair enough that makes sense cheers for the replies!

Looking forward to starting Season 2 anyway once I finish off the podcast :)

Loving working my way through the backlog of podcasts anyway so I'll not struggle for listening!
Season 2 is great by the way, if you've not played it and enjoyed season 1 I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I really must play the rest at some point, but I never made it past season 2 personally. I'm more excited about the possibility of a second season of The Wolf Among Us to be honest.
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

I've only got the final season left to play, hoping it will come to game pass at some point. The first was my favourite ike with most people but my second favourite would be the third season.
CW__17

Post by CW__17 »

I've heard Season 2 is good so this is good to hear!

I've never been keen on the idea of the Season releases so picked up the Definitive Edition, should be able to see it out as I'd inevitably fall away between seasons otherwise.

Funny you say that I picked up the Wolf Among Us at the same time as that was pennies so again that's good to hear as I'll probably go onto that next.