Videogame Deals

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
ratsoalbion
Admin

Re: Videogame Deals

Post by ratsoalbion »

I nabbed The Witness on PS4 for £15 in the 'flash' digital sale last night.
Who knows when I'll actually play it though...
Indiana747

Post by Indiana747 »

Haha, i couldnt resist grabbing a few of those bargains in the flash sale knowing full well the games i bought will probably be free on PS+ in the future. Arcade Game Series, Hitman Go, Adrift, Steamworld Heist & Rocket Birds 2 and such like.
nickturner13

Post by nickturner13 »

The first Neverwinter Nights is free on GOG right now... have hazy memories of enjoying this back in the day, although don't think I ever got too far in it!
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

http://www.game.co.uk/en/quantum-break-228399

£12.99 is a great deal for a Game I paid £39.99 for and enjoyed
Sinclair Gregstrum

Post by Sinclair Gregstrum »

That is indeed a very good price and any XBO owner who hasn't played Quantum Break yet should be all over it! Had a lot of fun with that game!
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Titanfall 2 is £25 on PSN right now for a day or two.
nickturner13

Post by nickturner13 »

COD Infinite Warfare is free this weekend apparently.

I guess sales must have been truly dreadful to provoke that kind of deal already!
macstat

Post by macstat »

nickturner13 wrote:COD Infinite Warfare is free this weekend apparently.

I guess sales must have been truly dreadful to provoke that kind of deal already!
It looks like it only applies to consoles, and its more like a demo ?
"Two campaign levels, multiplayer up to a rank of 15 and zombies mode up to a rank of three is included."
Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... -five-days

But yeah, it seems that between very succesful BF1, and very well recieved Titanfall 2 (with very agressive price drops) COD might take a huge hit.
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

Lost Odysseeyeyeye is FREE on xbox live gold until the year is up.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Ooh!
nickturner13

Post by nickturner13 »

Broken sword 5 and Deponia both only 99p each on bundlestars for the next day or so only!
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

This weekend only, you can grab all of the Ubisoft Anniversary PC games free until December 18:
https://www.vg247.com/2016/12/15/if-you ... s-weekend/
nickturner13

Post by nickturner13 »

Squeenix are doing some of mystery bundle of 7 games for a fiver.. games will be revealed on Monday!

Might be worth a punt.

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/uk/pro ... e-box-2016
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

dezm0nd wrote:Lost Odysseeyeyeye is FREE on xbox live gold until the year is up.
I love that game. It's a must play for any FF fan.
seansthomas

Post by seansthomas »

Bunch of games reduced on Wii U shop. Lots of Ubisoft titles reduced to very low amounts, so pick up Rayman Legends and ZombiU if you haven't.

Question: Splinter Cell Bla klist is £6.59. Anyone played it and would say its worth it? May not ever get round to playing it is my fear, but I have some credit and I don't know if it'll transfer over to Switch...
Joshihatsumitsu

Post by Joshihatsumitsu »

seansthomas wrote:Bunch of games reduced on Wii U shop. Lots of Ubisoft titles reduced to very low amounts, so pick up Rayman Legends and ZombiU if you haven't.

Question: Splinter Cell Bla klist is £6.59. Anyone played it and would say its worth it? May not ever get round to playing it is my fear, but I have some credit and I don't know if it'll transfer over to Switch...
I've played through the PS3 version of Blacklist... and it's solid and enjoyable enough, but maybe not exceptional. It depends how much of a Splinter Cell fan you are. I found it better than Conviction, but Chao Theory still reigns supreme to me.
seansthomas

Post by seansthomas »

Joshihatsumitsu wrote:
seansthomas wrote:Bunch of games reduced on Wii U shop. Lots of Ubisoft titles reduced to very low amounts, so pick up Rayman Legends and ZombiU if you haven't.

I've played through the PS3 version of Blacklist... and it's solid and enjoyable enough, but maybe not exceptional. It depends how much of a Splinter Cell fan you are. I found it better than Conviction, but Chao Theory still reigns supreme to me.
I enjoyed the very first one a fair bit, not played one since. Thanks for the reply. Will have a think...
macstat

Post by macstat »

[Steam] Midweek Madness: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided £13.19/ €16.17/ $19.79 (67% off), the digital deluxe edition is 45% off. Ends December 22nd 10AM PST

Wow that's pretty nice deal.
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

Splinter Cell Blacklist has an amazing multiplayer mode but the Wii U won't be the place to find matches
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

If you're on iOS the truly outstanding abstract puzzle game Mini Metro is only $1 at the moment which is a steal. No idea how long for though.

For Xbo people it sounds like MS have a countdown to new year sale starting tomorrow. New deals every day, with some all week deals running till the 29th. No idea what will be in it yet.

And the steam winter sale is starting to loom on the horizon...