Games Completed 2020

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Michiel K

Re: Games Completed 2020

Post by Michiel K »

Flabyo wrote: November 18th, 2020, 10:21 pm I was obsessed with Yie AR Kung Fu as a kid. Used to mess about in the back garden with a bamboo cane pretending to be Pole.
Haha, Flabyo. I bet you're a beast with the staff, by now.
seansthomas

Post by seansthomas »

13th Jan - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
24th Jan - The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone
28th Jan - Far Lone Sails
10th Feb - Super Mario World
21st Feb - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
7th Mar - The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine
18th Apr - Batman - The Telltale Series
9th May - Animal Crossing
9th May - Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - Donkey Kong Adventure DLC
29th May - Luigi's Mansion 3
9th June - Journey To The Savage Planet
24th June - Golf Peaks
30th August - Hollow Knight
31st August - A short hike
12th September - SuperHot
21st October - The Last Guardian
25th October - Paper Mario: The Origami King
2nd November - The Last Of Us: Remastered
6th November - The Last Of Us: Left Behind

19th November - Titanfall 2 (campaign)

I'm not a massive FPS fan and i never bother with them online, but I do like a good campaign, even if it's fairly on rails and crap like some of the Call of Duty ones I've played.

But this one... wow, it's good. Up there with Half Life 2, DOOM, COD: Modern Warfare and Goldeneye (N64 & Wii) for me.

I'm sure those of you who have played it know the levels I'm talking about, but without spoiling anything the acts in the middle of the game are genuinely incredible. Some of the best level design I've experienced in a game in how it funnels you down a path without telegraphing it, throws in insanely creative ideas that get jettisoned before they wear out and the platforming set pieces as things blow up around you are so delightful to pull off. THAT level set in the test facility is the best hour or two I've spent in a game this year. It is so, so clever.

The stuff around it ain't bad either. The factory level is an amazingly original setting. The time freeze scene was beautiful. And that final onslaught felt grander and more precarious than anything in Avatar or Rise of Skywalker.

Weaponry is also so lovely. The pistol that targets everything. The magnetic pulse laser. The shotgun pistol. Every level felt like it gave me a new fun toy.

I didn't enjoy the pace of being in the Titan as much at first but I loved the bond you built up with BT; and when it clicks towards the end and you titanfall, it's great.

And it was over before it got boring. More games like that please!

So there you have it. A FPS campaign by EA (well, Respawn) that didn't sell well has gone straight near the top of my best games of the past decade.
Combine Hunter

Post by Combine Hunter »

Spoiler: show
03/01 - Disco Elysium (PC)
03/02 - DUSK (PC)
12/02 - Baba is You (PC)
13/02 - Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (PSP - via Castlevania: Dracula X)
21/03 - Dying Light (PC)
24/03 - Ori and The Will of the Wisps (PC)
04/04 - DOOM: Eternal (PC)
05/04 - Resident Evil 3 (PC)
10/04 - Tangle Tower (Switch)
13/05 - Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (PS Vita)
23/05 - Mega Man X2 (Switch)
14/06 - Shovel Knight: King of Cards (Switch)
03/07 - The Last of Us Part 2 (PS4)
11/07 - Divinity: Original Sin 2 (PC)
22/07 - Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS)
28/07 - Demon's Souls (PS3)
21/08 - Manifold Garden (PC)
05/09 - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PC)
30/09 - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward (PS4 and PC)
08/10 - Hades (PC)
08/11 - Gears Tactics (PC)
15/11 - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood (PS4/PC)
20/11 - Astro's Playroom (PS5)

Sony, please let ASOBI Team make a full length platform in this style. It's so great.
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

Titanfall 2 is definitely up there in my top 3 FPS campaigns this gen, Doom 2016 probably will remain my favourite though. Followed by the Wolfenstein games and last years Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
ReprobateGamer

Post by ReprobateGamer »

Jan - Riverbond Crystal Caves DLC - Xbox One (100%)
May - Tacoma - Xbox One (100%)
June - Portal 2 - Xbox 360 (single player)
May - Minecraft Dungeons - Xbox One
August - Carrion - Xbox One (100%)
Sept - Movin' Out - Xbox One (Story)
Sept - Bad North - Xbox One (Story)
19 Nov - Carto (Xbox One) (Technically 100%)

This game is lovely. Just lovely. A real free good playing experience for a few hours. An adventure game where the USP is that you control the map, which allows you to aid the character in helping people out as you seek to return to your airship piloting granny.
It's not perfect - there are a number of spelling mistakes in the game, the chapter select is only accessible from a new save slot and the 100% achievement has a known issue about what it needs to trigger it. But I've been able to play this with my young daughters watching along and meeting all the oddball characters that inhabit this world. Definitely worth a go if you get chance
JadePhoenix

Post by JadePhoenix »

JadePhoenix wrote: July 27th, 2020, 1:31 pm Apr - July
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky/SC/The 3rd
The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero/to Azure
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1/2/3

I decided about three months ago that I was going to give the Legend of Heroes: Trails games a shot, and once I started, I just couldn't stop. Each game is individually a great JRPG experience, but it's in the shared world that the magic really happens. To my knowledge, no other series of games has tried to do what Trails does, by telling one continuous story across multiple series' of games, and it's a fantastic success. Each series explores a different portion of this massive world that's being built, and seeing familiar faces from past games never gets old. I cannot wait to see the end of the current arc when Cold Steel 4 releases this fall, and to see where the series goes after that.
18 Nov - The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV
A fantastic ending to the current arc, our "Avengers moment", bringing together not just the previous three Cold Steel games, but the entire series to date, and wrapping up some things that have been hanging since the first Trails in the Sky. Being more or less the midpoint of the series as a whole, we're left with many new questions, and I can't wait to see where they take us next.
Scrustle

Post by Scrustle »

03/01 - Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
08/01 - Need for Speed: Carbon
12/01 - Devil May Cry (Normal)
15/01 - Devil May Cry 2 (Normal/Dante)
26/01 - Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
08/02 - Dishonored
18/02 - Deus Ex: The Fall
23/02 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Normal/Dante/Free Style)
26/02 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Normal/Vergil)
28/02 - Horizon Chase Turbo
28/02 - EQQO
02/03 - Yakuza 3 Remastered
03/03 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Hard/Dante/Free Style)
10/03 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Very Hard/Dante/Free Style)
13/03 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst
19/03 - A Short Hike
01/04 - Doom Eternal
02/04 - Lucah: Born of a Dream (NG+, Bad Ending)
14/04 - Yakuza 4 Remastered
17/04 - Fable Anniversary
21/04 - Transistor
01/05 - The Last Guardian
11/05 - Mafia III
15/05 - Mini Ninjas
17/05 - Burnout Paradise Remastered (Elite License)
20/05 - The Gardens Between
25/05 - The Wonderful 101 Remastered (Normal)
27/05 - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
06/06 - Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
14/06 - OneShot
16/06 - OneShot (NG+/Solstice)
22/06 - The World Begins With You
27/06 - Titanfall 2
10/07 - Vane
16/07 - What Remains of Edith Finch
27/07 - Braid
28/07 - Shadow Warrior 2
07/08 - Night in the Woods
15/08 - Night in the Woods
23/08 - Yakuza 5 Remastered
26/08 - Devil May Cry 5 (Son of Sparda)
04/09 - Hyper Light Drifter
05/09 - Prey (2017)
08/09 - Night in the Woods
15/09 - Hyper Light Drifter (Alt Drifter)
29/09 - Need for Speed: Underground
30/09 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (Lord of Shadow)
01/10 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2: Revelations (Lord of Shadow)
07/10 - Back to Bed
10/10 - Gujian 3
23/10 - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
29/10 - No Straight Roads
01/11 - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
12/11 - Legacy of Kain: Defiance
21/11 - Darksiders III (Apocalyptic/Armageddon 1)

Doing a NG+ run of this was interesting, seeing how the game comes across differently when knowing what to expect and carrying over a high level character in to the early game. It made the early parts of the game much more enjoyable, without needing to acclimatise to the new style of gameplay, and without being so weak to ambushes and such. Although it does break the game somewhat when it comes to how much more abusable Havoc form is. Bosses are still very good, but it's pretty easy to make a mockery of them somewhat using that, especially if you use items to refill it so you can pop it again immediately after. But when I refrained from doing that, those fights still provide a good and fun challenge.

One thing that did stand out to me this time is how much of a puzzle focus there actually is in this game. While it is less than previous entries, and the puzzles closer to the end of the game are somewhat lacking, there are much more of them than I remembered. It does make the game feel more in line with the character of the series than I previously thought. And I was once again pretty impressed with the world design too. It is extremely interconnected, where virtually every area has links to multiple others in ways that you don't expect. Really frequently I'll be poking around, or having just finished a section, only to be surprised by the game taking me back somewhere I never expected to be, thinking I was on the other side of the world. And the dialogue is pretty good as well, with some of it being delivered with an unexpected level of subtlety with the banter between the characters that shows they actually have some depth to them, and that inspires intrigue about what's really going on behind the scenes, as the series has been teasing since its inception. This time I made a special effort to look out for hints about some of the twists they reveal at the end too, and noticed some interesting things.
It always felt a bit forced to me how Envy ends up being the final boss, from a story perspective anyway. Mechanically it's really cool, how she uses a mix of weapons and abilities clearly stolen from the Horsemen and the bosses of the game. But you very clearly kill Envy at the start of the game as the tutorial boss. It's not clear at all how she supposedly survived. Scrutinising it more closely, there's definitely no hint during that encounter that shows there's any chance she could have survived, or that she switched places with the Watcher or anything. So I don't know how that was supposed to happen. Maybe the Seven Deadly Sins are supposed to manifest in some metaphysical way by being born out of someone who falls prey to said sin? Maybe, but there's no mention of anything like that in the story. Maybe just an oversight from something that got cut? But that said, I did notice how in many of the cutscenes with the other Sins, they clearly hint that they know that the Watcher is Envy, which was fun to pick up on. Added more to the already good interactions with them.

And as for Jones being Strife in disguise, that was cool to spot as well. A less important revelation, but one that was pointed towards more subtlety too. When Jones talks about humanity, he never includes himself in the language he says, always saying stuff like "they", etc. It sounds innocuous on face value, like he's just talking in general terms, so it's cool how that had a deeper layer to it. Also it's interesting to see how Strife is portrayed in this game with the very few lines he has, compared to how he is in Genesis, where they fleshed him out way more. He's quite different here, with a much harsher voice and doesn't show an obvious sense of humour. Clearly it's just because they hadn't worked out what they wanted to do with him yet. The direction they went with him in Genesis was cool though. He works well as a juxtaposition against the po-faced War, and I can see him having a good dynamic with Fury as well if that ever comes to pass.
So yeah, liked it quite a bit, although it's still pretty rough around the edges. Also it seems that some patch the game got at some point broke some of the textures in the game, leaving some of the shipping containers with the default null Unreal textures on them. Also I ended up going for 100% achievements this run, since I realised it was within my grasp, but turns out there were a couple I couldn't get. Not that I missed my chance or anything, they just require some grinding for XP/souls that I'm still quite a ways off from. Strange that those two had such high requirements. I'm not sure if either of them were even added with the NG+ update. Anyway, if I give this game another run, I'll probably end up with them by then.

Also I realised playing this how frequently I've replayed games that are inspired by my favourites, but not actually replayed said favourites very much. So I think now I'm going to try to go back to some old Zelda games again. Maybe finally try to get through Ocarina of Time Master Quest.
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

Flabyo wrote: October 31st, 2020, 7:01 pm Jan 10th - Spider-Man (PS4)
Jan 26th - Children of Morta (XBO)
Feb 10th - Indivisible (XBO)
April 6th - Monument Valley 2 (iOS)
April 18th - Yakuza 0 (XBO)
May 2nd - Streets of Rage 4 (XBO)
May 29th - Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath (PS4)
June 1st - Bastion (XBO)
June 28th - Observation (XBO)
July 11th - The Messenger (XBO)
August 9th - Ghost of Tsushima
Sep 24th - Lego Batman (360)
Oct 17th - CrossCode (XBO)
Oct 31st - Carto (XBO)
Nov 21st - Star Wars: Jedi, Fallen Order (XBO)

There’s a lot here I liked. The plot is fun with some nicely done connections to not just the movies but also the various animated series too. The puzzles and traversal were good, Respawn certainly know how to do that, you only need to play Titanfall.

Where it falls down for me is the combat. I get what they’re going for, they want to make it a parry heavy timing and execution game (yes, like Dark Souls). But that doesn’t fit the fiction. Everything we know about lightsaber combat to date is that unless you also have a lightsaber or overwhelming numbers, you lose.

So when Cal is getting knocked around by giant rants and *stormtroopers* it feels off. And I never felt the parry windows were being communicated cleanly enough for me to learn it. It has a ‘story mode’ difficulty that makes it feel more like ‘the force unleashed’ and that was fine for me.
ReprobateGamer

Post by ReprobateGamer »

Jan - Riverbond Crystal Caves DLC - Xbox One (100%)
May - Tacoma - Xbox One (100%)
June - Portal 2 - Xbox 360 (single player)
May - Minecraft Dungeons - Xbox One (Story)
August - Carrion - Xbox One (100%)
Sept - Movin' Out - Xbox One (Story)
Sept - Bad North - Xbox One (Story)
Nov - Carto (Xbox One) (Technically 100%)
22nd Nov - Wandersong - Xbox One (100%)

Now I may end up being in a minority here but I just did not get on with this game at any point. I wanted to - the core concept of being a bard looking to save the world rather than a mighty warrior allowed for some interesting mechanics to the 'fighting' and puzzle solving in this platform adventure game, and it was refreshing that it was always able to promote positivity as the end goal.
But the graphics were an immediate barrier (a more colourful take on something like early South Park), the writing didn't do anything for me and there was just a little too many filler screens. I had issues as well with the controls - actually found the D-pad to provide more control of the voice than the right analogue stick which of course has issues when you are wanting to move at the same point.
By the time this game reached the end I was glad it was over - then it pulled a Return of the King and the ending was dragged out way past even the end of the credits.
I wanted to like it - I applaud what it was trying to do - but ultimately it felt like it was trying too hard at it
Sinclair Gregstrum

Post by Sinclair Gregstrum »

Jan - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (XOX)
Feb - The Last Of Us - Left Behind (PS4 Pro)
Feb - God Of War (PS4 Pro)
Mar - The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening (Switch)
Apr - Panzer Dragoon (Switch)
Apr - Twin Breaker: A Sacred Symbols Adventure (Vita)
Apr - Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (XOX)
Apr - Moss (PSVR)
Jun - Shenmue 3 (PS4 Pro)
Aug - The Last Of Us: Part II (PS4 Pro)
Aug - Streets Of Rage 4 (XOX)
Aug - Valkyria Chronicles (Switch)
Sep - Bayonetta 2 (Switch)
Sep - Ori & the Blind Forest (XOX)

Oct - Ratchet & Clank (2016 - PS4 Pro)

Forgot to add this one to my list last month, and it proved to be the final game I played on my PS4 Pro before it got usurped by the beastly monstrosity that is PS5!

It think this is my third R&C game (played a couple on PS3), and I’ve enjoyed all of them, but this did remind me why this isn’t quite a top-tier AAA franchise. It’s very pretty and plays nicely, and it has a script and characters that make me smirk, but none of it is best-in-class.

The platforming is fine, the third person shooting is basic but fine, it is incredibly pretty but the actual art direction is just fine and pretty derivative. It’s all just….fine. People often champion the wacky assortment of weapons as one the series' big features, and they are indeed a lot of fun to use, but they’re also mostly redundant beyond that initial fun. It’s just a big old mess of weapons that are a laugh to blast stuff with, but not many are actually essential and really you could romp through the game quite easily with just a few of them.

It has rather dampened my excitement for A Rift Apart on PS5 actually, as bar the shiny graphics and dimension-hopping gimmick, if it’s just more Ratchet & Clank then there’s not really much to be that excited about.

Nov - The Story of Thor (Mega Drive via Switch)

This was known as Beyond Oasis in the US and for some reason is still called that on the European Mega Drive Collection that I played this on.

A couple of months back I managed to pick up a copy of Story of Thor 2 on Saturn which has long been hailed as something of a forgotten gem on that system. When looking for something to play on my Switch recently I remembered that the first game was on the MD Collection and decided to fire it up before giving the Saturn successor a try.

This is essentially a Zelda game with a not-quite top-down view point and an open game world filled with dungeons to conquer and new skills to acquire. Just like Zelda you’ll frequently come across something or someone that you just can’t get past, before later stumbling on the exact tool you need to do the trick, and off you go to open up another section of the map or a gateway to some monster infested cave.

It’s actually really well done for the most part, with the central mechanic here being elemental spirits that you can summon when you find their particular element somewhere in the game world - e.g. find a waterfall? Summon the water spirit! Find a camp fire? Summon the fire spirit! They will then help you in combat or get you past a particular obstacle - e.g. fire blocking your route? The water spirit can put it out! A switch frozen in ice? Melt that shit with the fire spirit! There are more complex examples but for illustrative purposes they’ll do!

The graphics have some lovely chunky 16-bit sprite work, the music and sound effects do the job, and there’s even a decent little narrative running through the whole thing (more so than your average Zelda actually!).

Overall, I’m really glad I played this. It’s not incredible and if it wasn’t for Zelda being there for it to copy it probably wouldn’t exist. But this is a very well made adventure, and if you’re looking for something of this ilk to pass the time, you could do a lot worse than The Story of Thor.

And now on to the 32-bit sequel!
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

Flabyo wrote: November 21st, 2020, 8:26 pm Jan 10th - Spider-Man (PS4)
June 1st - Bastion (XBO)
August 9th - Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
Oct 31st - Carto (XBO)
Nov 23rd - Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (XBO)

Well the single player campaigns anyway.

This is kind of the opposite to Fallen Order in so many ways. It plays very well, even if most of the levels are just practice for the multiplayer. But the plot... the plot is dumb as a box of logs.

Oddly I think the star fighter sections are stronger than the on foot fps bits are.
seansthomas

Post by seansthomas »

Flabyo wrote: November 24th, 2020, 7:51 am
Flabyo wrote: November 21st, 2020, 8:26 pm Jan 10th - Spider-Man (PS4)
June 1st - Bastion (XBO)
August 9th - Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
Oct 31st - Carto (XBO)
Nov 23rd - Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (XBO)

Well the single player campaigns anyway.

This is kind of the opposite to Fallen Order in so many ways. It plays very well, even if most of the levels are just practice for the multiplayer. But the plot... the plot is dumb as a box of logs.

Oddly I think the star fighter sections are stronger than the on foot fps bits are.
Would you recommend it? I saw this was £10 in the sale and Squadrons was reduced to £21 too and has free DLC coming soon. Tempted to get one for a Christmas playthrough...
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

It's on Game Pass if you're on Xbox.
Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth »

January:
God of War
Resident Evil 2 remake: Leon A and Claire B

February:
Triforce Heroes
Donkey Konga Trilogy
Halo 4
Yakuza Zero

March:
Bury me my love
DK: Jungle Beat
Florence
Axiom Verge
Halo 5
Days Gone
Gradius
Bloodstained: Curse of the moon

April
Uncharted: Lost Legacy
Curse of Monkey Island
I Have no Mouth, and I must scream
The Gardens Between
Devil May Cry 5

May

Blood and truth Psvr
Last guardian VR psvr
Bloodstained : ritual of the night Xbox One gamepass
A way out ps4
Doctor who edge of time PsVR
Robinson the journey psvr

June:
yakuza Kiwami ps4
Mark of krI ps2
Jet force Gemini
Borderlands 3

July:

Last of us and left behind
Last of us 2
Minecraft dungeons

August/September:
Red dead redemption 2
Return of the Obra dinn
Parappa 2 - best in series
Shovel knight: king of cards
Assassins Creed: origins
Super Mario RPG
Mark of the ninja
Silent hill 4: The Room
Littlebigplanet 3
R-Type Dimensions 1+2

October:
Mega Man
Dragon’s Dogma
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Golden Axe
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Silent Hill: Downpour

November:
Drakengard
Wolfenstein (PS3)
-surprisingly good. When the supernatural powers are switched on the speed of the game felt almost timesplitters-esque and combined with the free roam areas reminded me of Dishonored quite a bit. Perfect length and difficulty. A lovely 7/10 game.

Deathsmiles-
I saw the credits. I know that’s not the point in these games but I’m glad I have some Cave games a whirl. The genre isn’t for me but nice to dip my toe in and check the temperature every now and then.

Akai katana-
As above

Metro: Last light Redux-
Finished this on the ps5 and was incredibly impressed with the upgrade in visuals and performance compared to my pro. The new Ps5 headset also added to the experience. I didn’t like the game as much as the previous one as it felt more generic and veering dangerously close to CoD set pieces.

Portal 2 (PS3)
Still brilliant. Played the move levels also which are fun but limited. Would like to play co-op again. Such a shame that the PS4 isn’t backwards compatible with PS3 games (outside of ps now).
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Simonsloth wrote: November 24th, 2020, 9:46 am

Finished this on the ps5 and was incredibly impressed with the upgrade in visuals and performance compared to my pro.
I'm interested in what you're seeing here because the game hasn't received a 'next gen' patch as far as I know (it's an unlikely candidate for one).

Perhaps the PS4 version didn't hit its 30fps target all the time on PS4/Pro - it would undoubtedly be solid on PS5.
Unless it's one of the games like Hitman and the dic version of The Last Guardian which has an uncapped framerate, allowing it to boost to 60.
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

I've asked for Metro Exodus for Christmas on Xbox as I remember that being the showpiece for ray tracing when that technology was first revealed, hoping they have patched it for Xbox Series X but I'm sure it will look good regardless.
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

Angry_Kurt wrote: November 24th, 2020, 9:42 am [Battlefront 2] It's on Game Pass if you're on Xbox.
It’s on EA Play, which means it’s also now on Gamepass Ultimate. But it’s not on the normal gamepass tier.

As for buying it... it does seem to still have a pretty active player community, I wasn’t having any problems finding online matches yesterday.

I’d be surprised if there wasn’t a battlefront 3 in dev for the new consoles though, if only cause they gots to get some of the sweet Mandalorian money somehow.
seansthomas

Post by seansthomas »

I don't have an Xbox alas and I can't see myself playing any of the Star Wars games tons online really, partly as I don't play online much and largely because when I do, its always Titanfall 2 / Splatoon 2 if solo, GTAV / RLeague with friends.

So I'd only be after any of the 3 PS4 games mentioned in the thread to live out my childish fantasies of being in the Star Wars universe for a bit really and likely playing the main campaign.
Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth »

ratsoalbion wrote: November 24th, 2020, 9:58 am
Simonsloth wrote: November 24th, 2020, 9:46 am

Finished this on the ps5 and was incredibly impressed with the upgrade in visuals and performance compared to my pro.
I'm interested in what you're seeing here because the game hasn't received a 'next gen' patch as far as I know (it's an unlikely candidate for one).

Perhaps the PS4 version didn't hit its 30fps target all the time on PS4/Pro - it would undoubtedly be solid on PS5.
Unless it's one of the games like Hitman and the dic version of The Last Guardian which has an uncapped framerate, allowing it to boost to 60.
I forgot to add....I got a new tv with 4K/HDR which may have had a small effect on the game 🤪
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Mmm, new TV time is fun.
😄