Games Completed 2020

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
DomsBeard

Re: Games Completed 2020

Post by DomsBeard »

DomsBeard wrote: October 7th, 2020, 4:50 am Tell Me Why Episode Two

Very much the same as episode one. I'm really enjoying the story but the pacing is very slow. It gives you enough titbits of story to keep you engaged. It did get dusty in the room at one point.

For some reason I'm finding it very relaxing to play and there's a great pieces of ambient music throughout.
Episode 3

As I've said previously it is a slow paced game and although some of this episode is predictable I think it was overall a good enough story but without enough gamey pieces in it. I think they should've made it an interactive movie.

I got a rare achievement (2% of players) for how it ended with the twins which I was surprised about as I made choices that made sense to both throughout.
Scrustle

Post by Scrustle »

Spoiler: show
03/01 - Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
08/01 - Need for Speed: Carbon
12/01 - Devil May Cry (Normal)
15/01 - Devil May Cry 2 (Normal/Dante)
26/01 - Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
08/02 - Dishonored
18/02 - Deus Ex: The Fall
23/02 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Normal/Dante/Free Style)
26/02 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Normal/Vergil)
28/02 - Horizon Chase Turbo
28/02 - EQQO
02/03 - Yakuza 3 Remastered
03/03 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Hard/Dante/Free Style)
10/03 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Very Hard/Dante/Free Style)
13/03 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst
19/03 - A Short Hike
01/04 - Doom Eternal
02/04 - Lucah: Born of a Dream (NG+, Bad Ending)
14/04 - Yakuza 4 Remastered
17/04 - Fable Anniversary
21/04 - Transistor
01/05 - The Last Guardian
11/05 - Mafia III
15/05 - Mini Ninjas
17/05 - Burnout Paradise Remastered (Elite License)
20/05 - The Gardens Between
25/05 - The Wonderful 101 Remastered (Normal)
27/05 - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
06/06 - Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
14/06 - OneShot
16/06 - OneShot (NG+/Solstice)
22/06 - The World Begins With You
27/06 - Titanfall 2
10/07 - Vane
16/07 - What Remains of Edith Finch
27/07 - Braid
28/07 - Shadow Warrior 2
07/08 - Night in the Woods
15/08 - Night in the Woods
23/08 - Yakuza 5 Remastered
26/08 - Devil May Cry 5 (Son of Sparda)
04/09 - Hyper Light Drifter
05/09 - Prey (2017)
08/09 - Night in the Woods
15/09 - Hyper Light Drifter (Alt Drifter)
29/09 - Need for Speed: Underground
30/09 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (Lord of Shadow)
01/10 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2: Revelations (Lord of Shadow)
07/10 - Back to Bed
10/10 - Gujian 3

Finally got through this thing. Honestly if I knew this would drag on so long I think I would have quit long ago. It's such a tedious experience. So unnecessarily protracted, where every story beat feels like a pointless diversion that doesn't push the story forward at all. A lot of what happens doesn't have any relevance to anything else, and it's never quite clear what the central thread is even supposed to be. It's all horribly paced and constructed. The translation, or perhaps more accurately the localisation, is very poor too. Dialogue is clumsy and poorly worded, making it hard to parse any important information from it. Although a lot of it is pointless fluff that isn't relevant and just wastes time. Characters are pretty boring and don't have any personality either.

The combat looks cool and stylish, but it's incredibly shallow and has basically nothing to it. A lot of enemies, especially bosses, are badly designed too, forcing you to wait around while they do really slow unblockable attacks before you get another window. It seems like the party system is meant to be what gives the combat a bit more depth, but it's easy to forget about them because characters will just leave at random points for no reason. The RPG upgrade tree is pretty crap too. Although to give it some credit, a decent number of unlocks are new moves for combat, way too many of them are insignificant stat boosts that only activate in absurdly specific situations. The crafting system is a convoluted mess as well. There's so many requirements to keep on top of, with many things just being a complete mystery as to how to obtain them. Sidequests are usually nothing but fetch quests that ask you for these obtuse and cryptic items as well.

One thing that it does deserve praise for is the fantastic art design. Especially with environments. Most of them have a very lush, naturalistic, semi-realistic look, but with a clear artistic flair to them. They have a composition to them that frequently creates some really impressive views. Some areas are more fantastical though, and show a lot of imagination, as you travel between the normal world in to dreams and other realms of existence.

But honestly that isn't enough to overcome the dominant feeling playing the game, that is mostly of plodding, meandering tedium, that massively outstays its welcome.
ColinAlonso

Post by ColinAlonso »

Jan 1 - Wonder Boy in Monster World (Sega Mega Drive Mini)
Jan 5 – FTL: Faster Than Light (PC) (Easy)
Jan 21 – God of War (PS4)
Feb 6 – Into The Breach (Switch) (Normal)
Feb 10 – Wargroove: Double Trouble (Switch)
Feb 15 - Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (PS4)
Feb 16 - Ristar (Switch)
Apr 4 - Florence (Android)
Apr 8- Resident Evil 2 (2019) (PS4) (Leon - Standard)
Apr 13 - Spider-Man: Turf Wars DLC (PS4)
Apr 14 - Spider-Man: Silver Lining DLC (PS4)
May 12 - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
May 17- The Gardens Between (Switch)
May 28 - Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)
Jun 14 - Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4)
Jun 15 - WarioWare Gold (3DS)
Jun 16 - A Short Hike (PC)
Jun 17 - Catlateral Damage (PC)
Jun 20 - Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds (PS4)
Jun 20 - Pokémon Trading Card Game (GBC - PC emulation)
Jul 2 - The World Ends With You Solo Remix (Android)
Jul 11 - Mr. Driller Drill Land (Switch)
Jul 20 - Monument Valley 2 (Android)
Jul 29 - Professor Layton and the Lost Future (3DS - DS Cart)
Aug 6 - FutureGrind (PC)
Aug 9 - Pikuniku (PC)
Aug 14 - Cosmic Star Heroine (Switch)
Aug 30 - Sonic 3 & Knuckles (PC)
Sep 14 - Oxenfree (PC)
Sep 29 - Xenoblade Chronicles (Switch)

Oh boy, this was a long one.

The gameplay seems to take quite a bit of inspiration from MMORPGs (I have only played some of FF14 in that genre). Enemies are fought in big open areas and more enemies can become involved if they get close. Once combat is initiated, the party auto-attacks. During battles you have control of one character and you can move them around and use assigned skills. Skills are on a cooldown system rather than a magic point system and different characters have different quirks to their skills.

The plot is a good JRPG style story and uses its unusual world, where everything is living on the bodies of two dead gods rather well. This setting also results in some striking scenery, although there are clear technical limitations even in this Switch version, for example the grass changes dramatically from a blurry green mesh to detailed grass quite close to the camera.

The characters a fairly interesting bunch and I liked the voice acting, probably because UK accents are a change from the usual American ones more than anything else (Ni No Kuni is another good example of this). However everyone is shouting constantly in battles and the lines get repetitive quickly ("IT'S REYN TIME!").

One major issue is the large amount of sidequests. This is partially my fault for doing a lot of them but it felt like this was the developers' way of stopping me sneaking past a lot of battles and being underleveled later. And in that regard it works. They're pretty simple and I did lots of them in single trips from towns to their surrounding areas. But they're not interesting and can leave massive gaps in advancing the story. I could have used less sidequests, quicker leveling and a shorter game.

To summarise though, I enjoyed it and think any fan of the JRPG genre should give it a go.

Oct 1 - Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC)

After nearly 14 hours I finally won. Jump Showdown was the last level. I enjoy it and although I don't sit down for hours long sessions, I drop in for a couple of games when I see it on my PC.

Oct 10 - Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected (Switch)

A new story after the original added to the Switch version. It involves two of the main characters and two new characters to fill out the party. There are no changes to the gameplay, to the point where the new characters have skills identical to two characters from the main game. The story isn't essential to the main game so I only recommend it if you really want more. I don't recommend it if you hate Nopon though (How are two Nopon children at level 58??).
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

11-10 Battletoads (PC)

Me and my kids played through the 2020 reincarnation of Battletoads on stream and completed it last Sunday.

Video evidence:

Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Alex79uk wrote: JAN - Titanfall 2 (PS4)
JAN - Pinball FX3: Fish Tales (Switch)
FEB - Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
FEB - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
FEB - Mafia 3 (PS4)
MAR - Mega Man X (Switch)
MAR - Assassin's Creed III Remastered (Switch)
MAR - Control (PS4)
MAR - Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (PS4)
APR - Yoku's Island Express (100%) (Switch)
APR - WWF Wrestlefest (Arcade on PS Vita)
APR - Holedown (Android)
MAY - South Park: The Stick Of Truth (Switch)
JUN - Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)
JUN - Golf Story (Switch)
JUL - Days Gone (PS4)
JUL - Bayonetta (Switch)
JUL - Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
JUL - The Gardens Between (Android)
AUG - Hyper Light Drifter (Switch)
AUG - Celeste Classic (PICO-8 on Switch)
AUG - Thimbleweed Park (Android)
AUG - Celeste (Switch)
AUG - Bury Me, My Love (Android)
AUG - NBA 2K20: Career Mode story (Switch)
SEP - Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch)
OCT - Final Fight (Switch)
OCT - The King Of Dragons (Switch)
OCT - Death Stranding (PS4)
OCT - Sunset Riders (Switch)

I'm still working on a 1cc of this, but my youngest and I credit-fed our way through the entire game yesterday after school. It's still one of my favorite arcade games, and was even fun playing co-op with a 4 year old. Not sure I'll ever manage some of these bosses on a single credit, mind!
Megadirt

Post by Megadirt »

I went very hard this year. I just bought a new apartment away from the city centre, and just broke up with my girlfriend last November, at some point in the past month or so I decided to go through all the games in the Cane & Rinse Podcast that I had missed in order of episode, which it turns out, was a lot.

I finished last year on Halo : CE on TMCC, and I started this year much worse.

My name is Mayo,
Aabs Animals
Foxyland
FoxyLand 2
Jack N Jill DX
Duck Souls+
Super Weekend Mode
Midnight Deluxe
Knightin+
Just a Phrase by POWGI

These are all clearly platinum hunting. But then I decided to play actual games

Velocity Ultra + Velocity 2X (These are two of the best games I've ever played)
Rayman Origins
Final Fantasy VII Remake
(I got Coronavirus here and couldn't leave my bed/tv)
Guacamelee!
Killzone (dear dear dear me)
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Neon Chrome
Marvel's Spiderman
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered
Batman Arkham Asylum Remastered
Battlefield 4
Doom Eternal
Beyond Two Souls
Battlefield 1
Final Fight (Part of the capcom beat em up bundle)
The King of Dragons (same as above)
Bioshock Remastered
The Last Of Us 2
Alex Kidd in Miracle World (finally after 30 years)
Skyrim (FINALLY!)
Little big Planet
God of War III
Resident Evil 4
Ico
Axiom Verge
Enslaved: Odyssey to the west
Senran Kagura Bon Appetit (*shame*)
Shadows of the Damned
Dead Space
Bayonetta
Borderlands 2
Battlefield 3
Red Dead Redemption
Bastion
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3

Jesus, maybe I should go do something else for a bit...after Vanquish, and Alice, and Shadow Of the Colossus....and Luigi's Mansion
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

Megadirt wrote: October 14th, 2020, 6:39 pm Velocity Ultra + Velocity 2X (These are two of the best games I've ever played)
Too right,I love both these games. Got the platinum in Ultra. I’m a big futurelab fan. Also check out surge deluxe from them
Megadirt

Post by Megadirt »

Cheers Angry_Kurt, I'll get that downloaded immediately
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

I remember enjoying the first one on Vita after Chet and Jon went on about it for ages, but then only ever played the second for about half an hour. They're clearly great games, though.
Megadirt

Post by Megadirt »

The second tried to be a mixture between like, Metroid, and Velocity, and for me, it really worked. The speed running through the platforming levels then back into your ship to finish off that level, is insane. I over used commas there.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

You really did. I thought I was bad for it. :lol:
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

Flabyo wrote: August 9th, 2020, 5:25 pm Jan 10th - Spider-Man (PS4)
Jan 26th - Children of Morta (XBO)
Feb 10th - Indivisible (XBO)
April 6th - Monument Valley 2 (iOS)
April 18th - Yakuza 0 (XBO)
May 2nd - Streets of Rage 4 (XBO)
May 29th - Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath (PS4)
June 1st - Bastion (XBO)
June 28th - Observation (XBO)
July 11th - The Messenger (XBO)
August 9th - Ghost of Tsushima
Sep 24th - Lego Batman (360)
Oct 17th - CrossCode (XBO)

Taken me a while to work my way through CrossCode, but I’d say it’s worth it. The combat always stays interesting, the bosses are more of the ‘work out the puzzle’ variety than just battles of attrition, and the games dungeons are incredibly devious in their puzzle design.

There’s a slider to slow down the puzzles which I needed a lot in the final third of the game, I just don’t have the speed and precision to do them at the pace the game defaults them to. I’m glad it had that option as a thing I could tune separate from the combat because I was enjoying the challenge level of that.

The plot is pretty good, the basic setup is that you’re a player playing a character in an MMO some point in the future, your player in the real world is amnesiac so they’re hoping that playing the MMO will bring your memories back... it ends up being somewhat more complex than that. If you’ve ever played an MMO to any degree then the meta elements and jokes in here will land pretty well I think.
Scrustle

Post by Scrustle »

Flabyo wrote: October 17th, 2020, 6:18 pm Oct 17th - CrossCode (XBO)
Yay more love for CrossCode! Such a great game. I get what you mean with the puzzles, "devious" is a good word for it. A lot of the time I found puzzles actually kind of frustrating, and usually I can't stand that kind of thing and get tired of it, but CrossCode always used to make solving them so satisfying that it paid off. I can see how the slider to make those projectile puzzles easier would be a good idea, but I didn't use it myself. I got most of the way through the game before they patched that feature in, so I figured I'd just finish how I started. Also that feature only makes that one type of the puzzles easier, which I can see causing a difficulty imbalance with other types of puzzles, that can be just as prickly.

The MMO community feel is done really well, but I don't think it even requires personal experience with an MMO for it to work either. I've never got in to any MMO, and it still landed for me too. I think it works out fine if you're just familiar with online communities in general, although I guess some experience with any online game community helps as well.
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

Yeah, it doesn’t make the puzzles easier to figure out the solutions to, just gives you a bit more time to execute that solution. So you still get the satisfaction of having solved it, but without the frustration of banging your head against something you’ve figured out but can’t get the execution spot on (which on twinstick controls on console is a little harder than I imagine the original mouse and keyboard controls were)
Indiana747

Post by Indiana747 »

(Jan) Far Cry New Dawn - XB1X.
(Jan) Darksiders 3 - XB1X.
(Feb) Borderlands 3 - XB1X.
(Mar) Remnant: From the Ashes - XB1X.
(Mar) Farming Simulator 17 - XB1X.
(Mar) Tracks-The Train Set Game - XB1X.
(Apr) Vanquish Remastered - XB1X.
(Apr) Deliver Us The Moon - XB1X.
(May) DOOM Eternal - XB1X.
(July) The Last of Us Part 2 - PS4 Pro.
(July) Assassin's Creed Odyssey - PS4 Pro.
(July) Resident Evil 3 Remake - PS4 Pro.
(Sept) Nioh - PS4 Pro.
(Sept) Carrion - XB1X.
(Sept) Man Of Medan -XB1X.
(Sept) Journey to the Savage Planet - XB1X.
(Sept) CoD MW2 Remastered - PS4 Pro.
(Sept) Lara Croft Go - PS Vita.
(Sept) Batman: The Enemy Within - XB1X.
(Sept) Tell Me Why - XB1X.
(Oct) Mafia: Definitive Edition - XB1X.
(Oct) My Friend Pedro - XB1X.
seansthomas

Post by seansthomas »

13th Jan - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
24th Jan - The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone
28th Jan - Far Lone Sails
10th Feb - Super Mario World
21st Feb - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
7th Mar - The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine
18th Apr - Batman - The Telltale Series
9th May - Animal Crossing
9th May - Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - Donkey Kong Adventure DLC
29th May - Luigi's Mansion 3
9th June - Journey To The Savage Planet
24th June - Golf Peaks
30th August - Hollow Knight
31st August - A short hike
12th September - SuperHot

21st October - The Last Guardian

So I'm finally a part of the PS4 clan, just as everyone else is jettisoning theirs, and I was only ever gonna start in one place.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are by far my favourite games on PS2, and both are in my top ten games ever. I fully expected to buy a PS3 and then a PS4 to play this game, but then it got largely indifferent reviews and my friends told me it was flawed to the point of being unplayable, so I didn't bother.

But I wanted to decide for myself. And I'm so glad I did.

I can absolutely see why people don't like it. Sluggish frame rate. Jumps into nothing due to stuck camera controls. Throwing barrels where I want them to go being harder than my A-Levels. Trico being glitchy to control. The odd puzzle that makes no sense.

But as someone who had previously put up with a lot of those things, bar Trico's controls (which admittedly took a short YouTube watch to fathom out), in Ueda's previous work it honestly didn't bother me. And in fact, Trico being temperamental on the whole amused me more than irked me.

What I was personally left with was mostly a sense of awe. What a gorgeous game. The lighting was as wonderful as I'd come to expect, the decaying world made me pine to be able to go visit far off locations, I couldn't believe how gorgeous is was walking through the trees and the animation... Wow, what animation. Trico is utterly mesmerising. I was happy just to watch him and see what he'd do when left alone. Probably all this is what happens when an artist leads development.

The emotional connection between the two characters was wonderful. The game kept finding ways to use the 4 or 5 tools and objects at your disposal in interesting ways. And the idea of Trico being a movable platform you can orientate around is genius.

I found the escalation of drama great. The locations increasingly impressive. The enemy threat always fair. The game length just about right. The ending satisfying.

So yeah, TLG delivered for me personally and was well worth the wait. Can't wait to listen to the podcast on it.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

It's weird, I absolutely loved Ico and SotC, and always looked forward to The Last Guardian, but then it came out and I just never bothered with it. No idea why. Your write up has got me more interested, though.
Scrustle

Post by Scrustle »

03/01 - Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
08/01 - Need for Speed: Carbon
12/01 - Devil May Cry (Normal)
15/01 - Devil May Cry 2 (Normal/Dante)
26/01 - Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
08/02 - Dishonored
18/02 - Deus Ex: The Fall
23/02 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Normal/Dante/Free Style)
26/02 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Normal/Vergil)
28/02 - Horizon Chase Turbo
28/02 - EQQO
02/03 - Yakuza 3 Remastered
03/03 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Hard/Dante/Free Style)
10/03 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Very Hard/Dante/Free Style)
13/03 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst
19/03 - A Short Hike
01/04 - Doom Eternal
02/04 - Lucah: Born of a Dream (NG+, Bad Ending)
14/04 - Yakuza 4 Remastered
17/04 - Fable Anniversary
21/04 - Transistor
01/05 - The Last Guardian
11/05 - Mafia III
15/05 - Mini Ninjas
17/05 - Burnout Paradise Remastered (Elite License)
20/05 - The Gardens Between
25/05 - The Wonderful 101 Remastered (Normal)
27/05 - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
06/06 - Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
14/06 - OneShot
16/06 - OneShot (NG+/Solstice)
22/06 - The World Begins With You
27/06 - Titanfall 2
10/07 - Vane
16/07 - What Remains of Edith Finch
27/07 - Braid
28/07 - Shadow Warrior 2
07/08 - Night in the Woods
15/08 - Night in the Woods
23/08 - Yakuza 5 Remastered
26/08 - Devil May Cry 5 (Son of Sparda)
04/09 - Hyper Light Drifter
05/09 - Prey (2017)
08/09 - Night in the Woods
15/09 - Hyper Light Drifter (Alt Drifter)
29/09 - Need for Speed: Underground
30/09 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (Lord of Shadow)
01/10 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2: Revelations (Lord of Shadow)
07/10 - Back to Bed
10/10 - Gujian 3
23/10 - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

My final impressions of this are pretty similar from what I said the other day here. This game feels like it's aiming for something way higher than it can achieve, and I appreciate the ambition, but the result can't live up to it. It's extremely clunky to control, and the gameplay and level design leaves a lot to be desired. It does an admirable job at trying to do worldbuilding, and has some really well written dialogue, but it's hard for any of it to land when the actual world you're exploring is so held back by the limitations of the time. Although as I said before, even though I want to be sympathetic to this game considering its age, I'm not sure how much slack I can give it when Ocarina of Time was its contemporary. But even so I definitely don't hate the game or anything. I guess this was more of a historical investigation rather than playing something purely for its own entertainment value.

It makes me wonder about times when I've heard developers talk about projects they cancelled or ideas they didn't progress with because the tech of the time just wasn't good enough to realise their vision. I've always found that kind of hard to conceptualise. It's not like you can look in to someone's head and see exactly what their vision is. And sometimes I wonder whether it's all just hot air, with how some developers have done impressive things with low powered hardware, or when the same line of thinking is used to promote why a new generation of machines is supposedly going to make games better. But in light of all that, I think this game is perhaps an actual example of something where the hardware just couldn't live up to the developers' intentions for what they wanted to create. Hopefully future games in the series hit their target better.

I think this is also a really good candidate for a remake too. And as I've been looking up stuff related to this game, I stumbled on some rumours from not long ago saying Bluepoint might be working on one. I think that would be a great idea. Although I think doing so they would need to take extra care to maintain the character and personality of the game, especially through the writing. Maybe even getting Amy Hennig back on board. I remember a while back when footage leaked out of that cancelled reboot of the series, that even back then when I didn't really know much about the games, it seemed like it had lost that earlier character and become something less interesting. Bluepoint have a good track record in maintaining the spirit of the games they work on, so I suppose it would be in the best possible hands, but when it's such an old game it still feels like there's a lot of room to mess it up, making bad choices when filling in the blanks.
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

22-10 Onimusha: Warlords (PS2)

Started this playthrough with my regular Resi playing buddy early this year and, with the corona situation and countless other cancellations of our get togethers, we ony now managed to wrap up this remarkably short game. Not exactly speeding through my backlog at a breakneck pace here!

Decent game, though.
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

Onimusha was the bees-knees. And I LOVED the sequel.

Speaking of Capcom classics, I replayed Resident Evil 4. I played it once before, very slowly, years ago and I couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Now, with Resi 1, 2, 3, Veronica, and Zero under my belt, I feel like I'm seeing 4 through brand new eyes. Maybe not the "greatest game of all time" eyes, but in terms of a breath of fresh air that revitalizes the Resi series? I get that now.

Also, it was just a much smoother play this time around. Amazing what not taking two years to playthrough can do for a game. Plus, I had a rocket launcher for Salazar, so that was much easier than not having one last time. Same thing with Saddler, having grenades and magnum ammo sure helped!

I don't need to play it again, but I'm glad I gave it this second go. Much warmer thoughts going forward and now I'm back to playing Resi games I haven't before!