Games Completed 2020

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
duskvstweak

Re: Games Completed 2020

Post by duskvstweak »

Finished Halo 3 last night. It's funny, I've avoided spoilers for all these years and
Spoiler: show
the ending is just the same as the first game. I guess it's a little Return of the Jedi?
The combat is probably the best of the trilogy and I think they finally figured out the level design with the third. It really was an enjoyable gameplay experience.

With the trilogy (and Reach) behind me, I've been thinking how rare it is for me to play games in the same series back to back. Doing that with Resident Evil had me ready to chuck my monitor through a wall by Code Veronica. Maybe it was easier because Halo the First is the only campaign that FEELS lengthy, but I did Halo 3 in two, relatively short playthroughs. It really does seem that the three Halos are just one game. Because of that, I don't know if I could really pick a favorite. Halo 3 seems the most polished, but I don't think anything is gonna remove the nostalgia googles I have for the first game.

It was a fun ride! I'm a bit bummed that ODST and 4 aren't on the PC yet, but I suppose that just gives me something to look forward to.
ColinAlonso

Post by ColinAlonso »

Jan 1 - Wonder Boy in Monster World (Sega Mega Drive Mini)
Jan 5 – FTL: Faster Than Light (PC) (Easy)
Jan 21 – God of War (PS4)
Feb 6 – Into The Breach (Switch) (Normal)
Feb 10 – Wargroove: Double Trouble (Switch)
Feb 15 - Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (PS4)
Feb 16 - Ristar (Switch)
Apr 4 - Florence (Android)
Apr 8- Resident Evil 2 (2019) (PS4) (Leon - Standard)
Apr 13 - Spider-Man: Turf Wars DLC (PS4)
Apr 14 - Spider-Man: Silver Lining DLC (PS4)
May 12 - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
May 17- The Gardens Between (Switch)
May 28 - Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)
Jun 14 - Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4)
Jun 15 - WarioWare Gold (3DS)
Jun 16 - A Short Hike (PC)
Jun 17 - Catlateral Damage (PC)
Jun 20 - Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds (PS4)
Jun 20 - Pokémon Trading Card Game (GBC - PC emulation)
Jul 2 - The World Ends With You Solo Remix (Android)
Jul 11 - Mr. Driller Drill Land (Switch)
Jul 20 - Monument Valley 2 (Android)
I just felt like I was going through the motions. The puzzles look visually interesting but there is not enough to them to give me that feeling of success when I clear a level.

Jul 29 - Professor Layton and the Lost Future (3DS - DS Cart)
More puzzles. Honestly I couldn't say if the puzzle book style puzzles are getting better or worse through the series but that is probably the best plot of the three games I've played so far. It gets surprisingly emotional.
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

28 - 7 Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (GC)

Since I can now use arcade sticks on all my big screen gaming platforms I was looking for stuff on the Gamecube to play and I didn't get further than Capcom vs SNK 2 (the main reason I got the Gamecube connectors), SoulCalibur II, Super Puzzle Bobble All-Stars and Puyo Pop Fever. Then I remembered I used to enjoy Bloody Roar in the early Gamecube days, before I sold it off to get the much more lauded SoulCalibur II. Not the deepest or most technical fighter, but just a ton of simple fun, satisfying audiovisual feedback and an impressive graphical update from the vanilla PS2 version. So I got me a cheap copy off eBay and cleared the arcade mode with Yugo, on the PS4 Qanba Drone stick. It's so much fun and I plan on playing more of it whenever I have some moments, to get the unlockables.

29-7 God of War 2 (PS2)

I still can't call myself a massive God of War fan. The combat, though it has cathartic punctuations in its overall flow, still feels imprecise. Maybe my main problem is that too many enemies can just tank through your hits and this lack of hitstun inevitably makes it feel like your stroking enemies, rather than properly striking them. But I've also gained an appreciation of what it does differently from your Devil May Crys, Ninja Gaidens and Bayonettas and you can't front on the visual direction, "set designs" and production values. Video proof of actually finishing the game (and some hilarious final QTE fails):

SludgeWizard

Post by SludgeWizard »

Alex79uk wrote: July 24th, 2020, 5:56 pm
SludgeWizard wrote: July 24th, 2020, 2:20 pm
Alex79uk wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 12:09 am JUL - Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
This has always been on my list, but never close enough to the top where I chose it over something else. But I like how you made it sound, may hit the spot for me too, so next time it's super cheap (which is often) I may pick it up.
Do you have a PS4? It's currently on PS Now which has a weeks free trial. You could probably finish it in a week if you put the time in.
I'll have to look into this, hopefully the trial is still up and running (also available in the US, I know that sometimes there's a difference in PSN for UK and US)
SludgeWizard

Post by SludgeWizard »

ColinAlonso wrote: July 26th, 2020, 8:29 pm
SludgeWizard wrote: July 21st, 2020, 9:40 pm Finally finished Octopath Traveler.
My feelings on Octopath weren't too different, maybe a bit more positive. Although it has one of my favourite soundtracks in JRPGs.

Did you just finish the 8 stories or actually take on the final boss? It loosely ties some threads from the 8 stories together, though I found nothing particularly satisfying about it. I had to look up how to get to it as its hidden behind a few sidequests and it is bonus boss-style hard so I never beat it.
I didn't even know that there was a final boss. I'll definitely check this out, thanks!
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

SludgeWizard wrote: July 31st, 2020, 1:52 pm
This has always been on my list, but never close enough to the top where I chose it over something else. But I like how you made it sound, may hit the spot for me too, so next time it's super cheap (which is often) I may pick it up.
Do you have a PS4? It's currently on PS Now which has a weeks free trial. You could probably finish it in a week if you put the time in.
I'll have to look into this, hopefully the trial is still up and running (also available in the US, I know that sometimes there's a difference in PSN for UK and US)
I recently posted a great deal for PS now in the Videogame deals thread
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

SludgeWizard wrote: July 31st, 2020, 1:52 pm
The trial is permanent, so any new customer can get a week's trial :)
mikeleddy83

Post by mikeleddy83 »

Jan - Blasphemous
Jan - A Short Hike
Jan - Dear Esther
Jan - Luigi's Mansion 3
Jan - Sayonara Wild Hearts
Jan - Gorogoa
Feb - Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Feb - Samurai Shodown (2019)
Feb - SAR: Search and Rescue
Mar - Dragon Age: Origins*
Mar - Double Dragon IV
Mar - FRAMED
Mar - Binary Domain*
Mar - 198X
Mar - Missed messages.
Mar - Final Fantasy Adventure
Apr - Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Apr - The King of Fighters XIII
Apr - The King of Fighters XIV
Apr - Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Apr - World of Horror
Apr - Streets of Rage 4
May - Death Stranding
May - The Dig
May - Secret of Mana (1993)
Jun - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Jun - Battle Circuit
Jun - Doom (1993)*
Jun - Doom II*
Jun - The Last of Us Remastered*
Jun - The Outer Worlds
Jun - Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara*
Jul - The Last of Us Part 2
Jul - Blazing Chrome
Jul - Marvel's Spider-Man

*replayed
Jul - Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
Jul - The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors
stvnorman

Post by stvnorman »

3 January: Untitled Goose Game (Xbox One)
13 January: Punch-Out! (NES on Switch)
16 January: Spyro the Dragon (PS4)
19 January: Mega Man X (SNES Classic Mini)
26 January: The Ninja Saviors (Switch)
31 January: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island (SNES on Switch)
3 February: Bulletstorm (PS4)
5 February: Koral (Switch)
7 February: Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES on Switch)
9 February: Super Mario Bros. (NES on Switch)
10 February: Super Cycle (C64 Mini)
16 February: Bioshock (PS4)
18 February: Castlevania - Circle of the Moon (Game Boy Advance)
19 February: Bloodstained - Ritual of the Night (Xbox One)
25 February: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Game Boy Advance)
27 February: Ninja Gaiden Shadow (Game Boy)
29 February: Ghostbusters (C64 Mini)
4 March: Destruction Derby 2 (PlayStation Classic)
14 March: Doom 3 (Switch)
18 March: Anodyne (Switch)
30 March: Agent X (ZX Spectrum)
31 March: Agent X II (ZX Spectrum)
4 April: Death Star Interceptor (ZX Spectrum)
11 April: Doom 64 (Switch)
13 April: Doom (Switch)
26 April: Doom II (Switch)
27 April: Kid Dracula (Game Boy)
30 April: Saboteur 2 - Avenging Angel (Switch)
3 May: TimeSplitters (PS2)
5 May: TimeSplitters 2 (PS2)
6 May: Streets of Rage 4 (Switch)
7 May: Moley Christmas (ZX Spectrum)
14 May: Streets of Rage 2 (Mega Drive Mini)
18 May: Daley Thompson’s Decathlon (ZX Spectrum)
26 May: Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Game Boy Colour)
31 May: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PS4)
12 June: TMNT (Game Boy Advance)
13 June: Call of Duty WWII (PS4)
14 June: American Election (Mac)
14 June: Wampus (NES)
16 June: I’m Bored, Let’s Explore (Ruins) (Mac)
16 June: Masks (Mac)
18 June: Intrepid (Mac)
23 June: In Other Waters (Switch)
26 June: Rik the Roadie (ZX Spectrum)
28 June: Milk Race (ZX Spectrum)
30 June: Akumajo Dracula / Super Castlevania IV (Switch)
12 July: Manic Miner 2020 - Special Edition (ZX Spectrum)
13 July: Super Mario Bros. COVID-19 Edition (ZX Spectrum)
13 July: Monument Valley 2 (iPad)
18 July: Erica (PS4)
19 July: The Room 2 (iPad)
20 July: Silent Hill (PlayStation Classic)
28 July: Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered (PS4)
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

Paper Mario: The Origami King

Really enjoyed my time with this and definitely the better of the "adventure" type games which the last 3 have been.

The combat encounters are definitely grating about half way through but the ability to dodge them really helps, you don't feel like you're missing out on much as the coins are generous.

Very funny and very creative. Worth playing just to see the madness which unfolds (LOL) despite the characters not being customisable as per recent website articles.

Very good game.
HaloFandango

Post by HaloFandango »

duskvstweak wrote: July 30th, 2020, 4:52 pm Finished Halo 3 last night. It's funny, I've avoided spoilers for all these years and
the ending is just the same as the first game. I guess it's a little Return of the Jedi?
The combat is probably the best of the trilogy and I think they finally figured out the level design with the third. It really was an enjoyable gameplay experience.

With the trilogy (and Reach) behind me, I've been thinking how rare it is for me to play games in the same series back to back. Doing that with Resident Evil had me ready to chuck my monitor through a wall by Code Veronica. Maybe it was easier because Halo the First is the only campaign that FEELS lengthy, but I did Halo 3 in two, relatively short playthroughs. It really does seem that the three Halos are just one game. Because of that, I don't know if I could really pick a favorite. Halo 3 seems the most polished, but I don't think anything is gonna remove the nostalgia googles I have for the first game.

It was a fun ride! I'm a bit bummed that ODST and 4 aren't on the PC yet, but I suppose that just gives me something to look forward to.
Really glad you enjoyed Halo 3, it is the most epic of all the campaigns and definitely is very Return of the Jedi with the ending (it was amazing hopping into the ship with the warthog, what an end to an amazing trilogy).

ODST is also excellent. Since you don't have shields, the gameplay is very different to your standard Halo experience. You have to be way more tactical and use cover a lot more with each encounter.

I'm so glad they brought Halo to the PC, it just allows more people to experience the game on another platforum, which is always a good thing.
HaloFandango

Post by HaloFandango »

Michiel K wrote: July 31st, 2020, 10:19 am 28 - 7 Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (GC)

Since I can now use arcade sticks on all my big screen gaming platforms I was looking for stuff on the Gamecube to play and I didn't get further than Capcom vs SNK 2 (the main reason I got the Gamecube connectors), SoulCalibur II, Super Puzzle Bobble All-Stars and Puyo Pop Fever. Then I remembered I used to enjoy Bloody Roar in the early Gamecube days, before I sold it off to get the much more lauded SoulCalibur II. Not the deepest or most technical fighter, but just a ton of simple fun, satisfying audiovisual feedback and an impressive graphical update from the vanilla PS2 version. So I got me a cheap copy off eBay and cleared the arcade mode with Yugo, on the PS4 Qanba Drone stick. It's so much fun and I plan on playing more of it whenever I have some moments, to get the unlockables.

29-7 God of War 2 (PS2)

I still can't call myself a massive God of War fan. The combat, though it has cathartic punctuations in its overall flow, still feels imprecise. Maybe my main problem is that too many enemies can just tank through your hits and this lack of hitstun inevitably makes it feel like your stroking enemies, rather than properly striking them. But I've also gained an appreciation of what it does differently from your Devil May Crys, Ninja Gaidens and Bayonettas and you can't front on the visual direction, "set designs" and production values. Video proof of actually finishing the game (and some hilarious final QTE fails):

Well done matey, I've been watching the God of War 2 series from the start and it looks like a really fun (albeit frustrating in some parts) game with an epic story. I'm just watching the final part on your YouTube channel at the moment.

Edit: just finished the final part of the God of War 2 and that fight with Zeus is so epic! A great boss battle and uses everything you have learnt up to that point.

The QTE slip-ups had me howling man, such an appropriate way for Kratos to go. :lol:
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

Thanks, man! Hahaha, yeah. Me failing QTEs is a given at this point. Haven't had the time yet, but I'm looking forward to jumping into GoW2!
Jon Cheetham

Post by Jon Cheetham »

13th Jan - Dishonored 2
19th Jan - Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
23rd Jan - Sayonara Wild Hearts
4th Feb - Wolfenstein: The New Order
18th Feb - Titanfall 2
28th Feb - What Remains of Edith Finch
2nd Mar - Gone Home
2nd Mar - Florence
21st Mar - Hitman (2016)
21st Mar - Thief 2
22nd Mar - BioShock Remastered
25th Mar - Dishonored
3rd Apr - Resident Evil 2 (2019)
4th Apr - Hitman 2
18th Apr - Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
25th Apr - Monument Valley
1st May - Uncharted 4
6th May - The Last of Us
8th May - The Last of Us: Left Behind
9th May - Far Cry Primal
21st May - Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall & The Brigmore Witches
24th May - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
31st May - The Banner Saga 1
8th June - The Banner Saga 2
17th June - God of War (2018)
27th June - The Last of Us Part II
12th July - Control
13th July - DUSK
22nd July - Resident Evil 4
7th August - Deus Ex

I decided to make more of an effort to play some classic immersive sims after devouring all the recent Arkane Studios stuff. I didn't chug through this the way I did Thief 2, and ended up playing it in three stretches throughout the year. I finally beat it last night. It's brilliant! The augs are fun, the levels are huge and good, the music is timeless, and Denton's deadpan remarks are just the best. Although it has a lot of combat sections back to back at the end I had got Denton built up into a sort of glass cannon hit and run character who could one or two-shot most enemies as long as I didn't stay in active combat for too long, so I was able to solve most of the encounters much quicker than in the top 60% of the game. A lot of fun and although I understand Human Revolution is the better game, I am curious to try Invisible War just to see where the story goes,
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

Invisible War is a good game, it’s only crime is not being as good as the first one, which was too much for some.
Jon Cheetham

Post by Jon Cheetham »

It's nice to see someone say that. There aren't many games like this around, so I'll definitely give it a try some time. I got it on Steam for about 50p months ago!

Just listening to the old C&R ep, probably worth mentioning I played un-modded and am actually quite glad I got the full effect of the original presentation and engine. I might whack a texture mod on it when I revisit it in years to come, but I like the original blocky Denton the way he is.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Alex79uk wrote: JAN - Titanfall 2 (PS4)
JAN - Pinball FX3: Fish Tales (Switch)
FEB - Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
FEB - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
FEB - Mafia 3 (PS4)
MAR - Mega Man X (Switch)
MAR - Assassin's Creed III Remastered (Switch)
MAR - Control (PS4)
MAR - Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (PS4)
APR - Yoku's Island Express (100%) (Switch)
APR - WWF Wrestlefest (Arcade on PS Vita)
APR - Holedown (Android)
MAY - South Park: The Stick Of Truth (Switch)
JUN - Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)
JUN - Golf Story (Switch)
JUL - Days Gone (PS4)
JUL - Bayonetta (Switch)
JUL - Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
JUL - The Gardens Between (Android)
AUG - Hyper Light Drifter (Switch)

Every so often a game comes along and everything clicks. The art style, the gameplay, the music. I knew this game was popular, considered a bit of an indie gem, but somehow it managed to surpass all my expectations. I fucking loved this, from start to finish. The combat, the upgrades, the bosses, the exploration... Searching every nook and cranny for hidden secrets. I near enough 100% the game, found all the crystal modules, the monoliths, the weapons and keys etc, and loved every second of it. A true classic.
Scrustle

Post by Scrustle »

03/01 - Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
08/01 - Need for Speed: Carbon
12/01 - Devil May Cry (Normal)
15/01 - Devil May Cry 2 (Normal/Dante)
26/01 - Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
08/02 - Dishonored
18/02 - Deus Ex: The Fall
23/02 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Normal/Dante/Free Style)
26/02 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Normal/Vergil)
28/02 - Horizon Chase Turbo
28/02 - EQQO
02/03 - Yakuza 3 Remastered
03/03 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Hard/Dante/Free Style)
10/03 - Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (Very Hard/Dante/Free Style)
13/03 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst
19/03 - A Short Hike
01/04 - Doom Eternal
02/04 - Lucah: Born of a Dream (NG+, Bad Ending)
14/04 - Yakuza 4 Remastered
17/04 - Fable Anniversary
21/04 - Transistor
01/05 - The Last Guardian
11/05 - Mafia III
15/05 - Mini Ninjas
17/05 - Burnout Paradise Remastered (Elite License)
20/05 - The Gardens Between
25/05 - The Wonderful 101 Remastered (Normal)
27/05 - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
06/06 - Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
14/06 - OneShot
16/06 - OneShot (NG+)
22/06 - The World Begins With You
27/06 - Titanfall 2
10/07 - Vane
16/07 - What Remains of Edith Finch
27/07 - Braid
28/07 - Shadow Warrior 2
07/08 - Night in the Woods

This was really quite affecting and I enjoyed it a lot, but it's also kind of hard to talk about. The mood and tone of it is great, and the story is really moving, but all in a very lowkey way. At least for most of it. It has a bittersweet melancholy to it, and is very relatable in a way that can cut close to the bone. Often it was quite depressing, yet it had a magnetic draw to it that I couldn't stop playing. It's powerful but humble. It's hard to find the words to properly convey it. A lot of that has to do with it bringing up a lot of complicated personal issues, so I get the feeling this is something I'll be mulling over for a while before I can mentally close the book on it. It definitely deserves more words dedicated to it than I'm able to muster right now, or will likely ever be able to.

That said, I haven't yet played the bonus chapters, although I do plan to at some point. I'm not exactly sure what they are though. I think I remember at least one of them came out before the full game, and is sort of like a demo of the full experience, despite it having different content. Not really sure if they are prologues or canon with the main story or what though.

Alex79uk wrote: August 7th, 2020, 3:20 pm AUG - Hyper Light Drifter (Switch)

Every so often a game comes along and everything clicks. The art style, the gameplay, the music. I knew this game was popular, considered a bit of an indie gem, but somehow it managed to surpass all my expectations. I fucking loved this, from start to finish. The combat, the upgrades, the bosses, the exploration... Searching every nook and cranny for hidden secrets. I near enough 100% the game, found all the crystal modules, the monoliths, the weapons and keys etc, and loved every second of it. A true classic.
Nice, glad to see a new fan. Recently I've been thinking about how it might be hard to sell people on it these days by just describing it, since it's one of those games where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, even when those parts are executed really well too. Also I've been considering revisiting it lately as I've been getting a bit impatient waiting for a physical release on Switch. They've been "working on it" for like two years now. And with Solar Ash starting to show itself, I'm itching to jump back in to that world.
Jon Cheetham

Post by Jon Cheetham »

13th Jan - Dishonored 2
19th Jan - Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
23rd Jan - Sayonara Wild Hearts
4th Feb - Wolfenstein: The New Order
18th Feb - Titanfall 2
28th Feb - What Remains of Edith Finch
2nd Mar - Gone Home
2nd Mar - Florence
21st Mar - Hitman (2016)
21st Mar - Thief 2
22nd Mar - BioShock Remastered
25th Mar - Dishonored
3rd Apr - Resident Evil 2 (2019)
4th Apr - Hitman 2
18th Apr - Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
25th Apr - Monument Valley
1st May - Uncharted 4
6th May - The Last of Us
8th May - The Last of Us: Left Behind
9th May - Far Cry Primal
21st May - Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall & The Brigmore Witches
24th May - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
31st May - The Banner Saga 1
8th June - The Banner Saga 2
17th June - God of War (2018)
27th June - The Last of Us Part II
12th July - Control
13th July - DUSK
22nd July - Resident Evil 4
7th August - Deus Ex
7th August - A Short Hike

What a lovely little game! This came with the Itch.io Bundle for Racial Justice and has also been free on EGS. It is like a tiny little open world, that still feels like there's so much to explore, NPCs to meet, side quests to do and optional areas. It's a 3D pixel art game and in my opinion very pretty. The game is about getting enough "golden feathers" to be able to climb to the top of the mountain to get phone signal, I think I picked up about 9 out of a potential 20 but if you're good you can do it with none (there's a 3-minute speedrun that is amazing). And it only took an hour to complete, although I could easily have chilled out doing side quests for another hour I think. There's a good chance most people have this somewhere already and I really recommend it!

8th August - Resident Evil (2002)

Went through the labs and finished this between laundry sessions today! I'm really glad to have gone back to a classic as I never played either this or the 1996 original back in the day. It took me back to those old Capcom PS1 games, and the Aqua Ring area reminded me of some environments in my beloved Dino Crisis 2. Visually it is fantastic throughout, those pre-rendered backdrops really look the part on this remastered version and the character models are remarkable for the time.

The mansion is awesome, the forest and residence are appropriately spooky, it only dragged a bit in the lab - maybe because finding door codes and getting a boiler working is inherently less interesting than finding the sheet music for Moonlight Sonata and solving puzzles with paintings and statues, or maybe because I've now been in so many labs in Resident Evil titles. The games are known for usually having their strongest environments up front. I'm not quite sold on trying Resi 0, it is clear that it's a bit of a mess, but I'm happy that I've now beaten 1 through 4 either in their original or remade forms, and played a fair bit of 5 & 6. Resi VII Beginning Hour is downloaded on the PS4, let's see if I work up the courage to dive in.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Alex79uk wrote: JAN - Titanfall 2 (PS4)
JAN - Pinball FX3: Fish Tales (Switch)
FEB - Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
FEB - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
FEB - Mafia 3 (PS4)
MAR - Mega Man X (Switch)
MAR - Assassin's Creed III Remastered (Switch)
MAR - Control (PS4)
MAR - Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (PS4)
APR - Yoku's Island Express (100%) (Switch)
APR - WWF Wrestlefest (Arcade on PS Vita)
APR - Holedown (Android)
MAY - South Park: The Stick Of Truth (Switch)
JUN - Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)
JUN - Golf Story (Switch)
JUL - Days Gone (PS4)
JUL - Bayonetta (Switch)
JUL - Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
JUL - The Gardens Between (Android)
AUG - Hyper Light Drifter (Switch)
AUG - Celeste Classic (PICO-8 on Switch)

I stumbled across a room whilst playing Celeste which contained a PC with the full version of the prototype Celeste game on. It's pretty good, although the wall climb feature is missing. It's tough, I think I got over 100 deaths and finished it in about half an hour. A game within a game, but it's been a slow year so I'm counting it as a completion... :lol: