Resident Evil 6 co op partner wanted

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
RetroClarence

Resident Evil 6 co op partner wanted

Post by RetroClarence »

Hi all

I'm looking for a Resident Evil 6 co op partner. Sadistic I know but it's next in line and i need to play it. I suspect it will be more fun to play it with somebody.

I propose to play on Xbox 360.

Is anybody interested?
Alex79

Re: Resident Evil 6 co op partner wanted

Post by Alex79 »

:lol:

I actually wouldn't mind playing it some time as it's the only one I've not played, I don't have it nor Xbox gold though.

Do you really want to play it, or do you feel you have to as its on the 'list'? If you don't really want to play it, why force yourself through it when there are so many amazing games you haven't yet played?
Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth »

I actually wouldn’t mind playing this again at some point. Personally prefer ps3 as I’ve got my save on there and resi games are always fun to play through again with your unlocks.

Don’t think I can commit at the moment though as I’ve got a lot on my plate at the moment. If you want to play on PS3 and can hold off a few months then count me in.

if you play now I might jump on a few times if you let me know when you’re playing (providing it’s ps3).

My (regrettably juvenile) psn ID: fatboyslothsime
RetroClarence

Post by RetroClarence »

@Alex79UK - I think I do want to play it I feel like I need to experience it for myself and, after all, it is Resident Evil, how bad can it be?? :)

@Simonsloth - I've just picked it up on PS3 on eBay for practically pennies. I'll hang fire for a while and play something else. Let me know when you want to dive in...
Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth »

Cool. Will do. Add me on PSN in the meantime. Give me a nudge if you get the urge to play it and I haven’t said let’s go yet.