Video game tie-in media

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
DeadpoolNegative

Re: Video game tie-in media

Post by DeadpoolNegative »

Angry_Kurt wrote: August 5th, 2020, 2:43 pm Has anyone read that Bioshock prequel book? Is it worth a read?
It's a solid enough read- it's John Shirley, how could it not be- but it's non-essential. His Borderlands novels are more fun.

--Dan
DeadpoolNegative

A novelization of Death Stranding? in two volumes????? Didn't see that one coming.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/178909576X/re ... UTF8&psc=1

--Dan
Jon Cheetham

Post by Jon Cheetham »

Having said up-thread I had never read a tie-in book here I am 1/4 the way through Dishonored: The Veiled Terror by Adam Christopher. I just finished Death of the Outsider again and hadn't realised this book continues the story, specifically the story of Billie Lurk, the Abbey of the Everyman and the fallout of Billie's actions at the end of the game. There's a lot of interesting lore stuff and I'm enjoying it. The idea of an entire population of people simultaneously beginning to have night terrors is a very compelling hook.
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

DeadpoolNegative wrote: August 19th, 2020, 6:04 am A novelization of Death Stranding? in two volumes????? Didn't see that one coming.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/178909576X/re ... UTF8&psc=1

--Dan
I'll have to check that out.
DeadpoolNegative

Unfortunately it's been pushed back to February.

--Dan