Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition - Maximum Difficulty/No Rounds Lost

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
OneCreditBen

Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition - Maximum Difficulty/No Rounds Lost

Post by OneCreditBen »

Hit this clear the other night on my return to streaming.
Was so much fun to do it live as well, dangerously close to the magic million points as well.
Ken is so amazing on this version!
HaloFandango

Re: Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition - Maximum Difficulty/No Rounds Lost

Post by HaloFandango »

That's a lot of practice and dedication my dude! Nice one! Is Ken one of the more stronger/has more options characters in this game?
OneCreditBen

Re: Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition - Maximum Difficulty/No Rounds Lost

Post by OneCreditBen »

HaloFandango wrote: September 17th, 2020, 1:56 am That's a lot of practice and dedication my dude! Nice one! Is Ken one of the more stronger/has more options characters in this game?
Ken is so much fun on this version, because if you play super aggressive, he's really hard to deal with.
The last livestream I did this past Thursday, I had a go at the SNES Version with Ken on Maximum Difficulty.

While I ended up losing a round going through, I put in maybe the best final four boss clears that I've ever done.

I'm on a mission to beat as many versions of this as possible it seems at the moment!

Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

There are worse ways to spend your time.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

I watched that Megadrive one, man I can't even do a clean run on the lowest difficulty most of the time :lol: That was impressive.