Strikefleet Omega (iOS/Android)

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
countstex

Strikefleet Omega (iOS/Android)

Post by countstex »

Anyone else playing this? I'm doing OK so far, I'm sticking with a strategy of getting and interceptor and Gunship cruisers first, that with the fighter and miners of the capital ship seem to cope with most attacks.

(For those that haven't played SFOmega is kind of a tower defence/rts game set in space after the destruction of earth. Has a bit of a Battlestar Galactica vibe. Has microtransactions but not felt any need to HAVE to use them, though some alternative versions of ships can only be obtained with paid for tokens, but it seems to be just to shortcut which I have no issue with.)
mikeleddy83

Re: Strikefleet Omega (iOS/Android)

Post by mikeleddy83 »

Looks pretty good, might have a look for it on the app store later. Is it anything like the merging of Flight Control HD and FTL that I'm imagining?

Did spot an amazing poster for it though:

I've yet to play a game featuring Captain Birdseye but if this is it then I'm in :D
countstex

Re: Strikefleet Omega (iOS/Android)

Post by countstex »

Theres certainly a flight control expert, but no internal ship management of FTL, all external. Think Flight Control/Homeworld