Knockout City

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Alex79

Knockout City

Post by Alex79 »

Inspired by chatter on TCGS I downloaded this to Switch, and it's heaps of fun!

It's free to download and play up to rank 25, but I'm unclear whether once you reach rank 25 you can't play any more, or you just stop levelling up.

But anyway, it's a 3v3 dodgeball game, stylishly similar to than Ninja battle Royal game Nintendo put out a while back (Ninjala?) but it's really fast paced, easy to pick up, and has a lot of good tactics if you're in a decent team. I've only played a few matches, but I'd really recommend anyone giving it a try if (like me) you like the idea of online multiplayer games but don't really like competitive shooters.

Anyone else playing or tried this? Not sure if it's cross play, but if anyone fancies a game I'm on Switch or PS4.

ReprobateGamer

Re: Knockout City

Post by ReprobateGamer »

This had a week of freeplay recently - it certainly is fun but like so many team games, does require team communication to work properly. I found very quickly that just playing with randoms (at least on Xbox) just led to a series of defeats ...

In answer to the question, I believe that this is totally crossplay!
https://gamerant.com/knockout-city-is-there-crossplay/