Analogue Pocket

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
chase210

Analogue Pocket

Post by chase210 »

16 months after paying for it, the Analogue Pocket is finally shipping! In case you don’t know what it is
Meet Analogue Pocket.
A multi-video-game-system portable handheld. A digital audio workstation with a built-in synthesizer and sequencer. A tribute to portable gaming. Out of the box, Pocket is compatible with the 2,780+ Game Boy, Game Boy Color & Game Boy Advance game cartridge library. Pocket works with cartridge adapters for other handheld systems, too. Like Game Gear. Neo Geo Pocket Color. Atari Lynx & more. Completely engineered in *two FPGAs.
And Analogue will finally be reopening orders tomorrow, to be shipped between Q1 2022 and 2023

https://www.analogue.co/pocket

I’m extremely pumped for it. I’ve been building a GB/GBA collection for two years and have been holding off playing it all this time to play it on this.
stvnorman

Re: Analogue Pocket

Post by stvnorman »

Didn’t realise that was available. Unfortunately everything seems to be out of stock, but I’ll keep an eye on it. My original Game Boy died a couple of years ago and the screen on my GBA SP has had it, but I’ve got a huge cartridge collection and this looks like a very premium way to play them! Thanks for sharing.