Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Alex79

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

Post by Alex79 »

I'm not really a big fan of the Lego games, I think the formula is old, tired and boring at this point. But...this looks incredible! I didn't realise it was such a radical revamp of the series. It looks like a full on 3D adventure/brawler/cover shooter... Travelling between planets, combo fighting, it just looks insane, look at those shiny graphics!

I went from 'couldn't care less' to 'this is going to be amazing' in about three minutes.

ratsoalbion
Admin

Re: Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

Post by ratsoalbion »

It does look good. Regrettably however, it sounds like it was made in awful conditions:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2022 ... o-tt-games
Truk_Kurt

Post by Truk_Kurt »

A friend of mine was telling me this morning about how he has a friend who has worked at TT the past couple of years and says his experience has been very good, but heard stories of the dreadful conditions before he joined, so it sounded like improvements have been made in the past couple of years. But maybe that was just his department.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Truk_Kurt wrote: January 21st, 2022, 11:53 am A friend of mine was telling me this morning about how he has a friend who has worked at TT the past couple of years and says his experience has been very good, but heard stories of the dreadful conditions before he joined, so it sounded like improvements have been made in the past couple of years. But maybe that was just his department.
That's somewhat encouraging at least.