WIN Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition [CLOSED]

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Alex79

Re: WIN Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition [CLOSED]

Post by Alex79 »

furyac3 wrote:Well played Wizard of Odd well played !

Right am off to twitter to give Bradbury and Lee a verbal kickin for costing me the comp F**KIN twats lol
I don't know why, I just assumed that was a joke, but then in this months RetroGamer magazine, in Iain Lee's column he writes :

So there you go, your five minutes of infamy!

(Although I do have to say, tweeting random insults directly at minor celebrities does strike me as a bit mental, just sayin').
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Heh, I have this issue of RG mag but I hadn't noticed that. I must confess that I do not understand FuryAc3's extreme anger at minor gaming celebs. Save such vitriol for the real villains of the world, dude - for there are many!

Iain is a friend of a friend (David Turner) and I have nothing against him. I'm not a 'fan' or anything but as far as gaming celebs he's done more than most for 'the cause' including his documentary Thumb Candy from a decade plus ago.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Yeah his MSN gaming podcasts were pretty good too, and I used to love his Lost fanshows.
furyac3

Post by furyac3 »

hey hey no half measures ! All in or go home in my book ! lol

No this was a past beef really nothing to do with the joke i made in the thread on the comp and I haven't really had a go at him for a while honest :roll:

No but really him , Bradbury and Game are the 3 people/companys who 9x out of 10 get it in the back of the neck if am gunner to vent at something they have done / link to / said something that grinds my gears

But of the record that was never @ him ie hes searched his own name to find it and that tweet was never RTed or made a fav by anyone meaning he went out his way to find it at the time and if am honest it was never aimed at hime it was a comment about him being on This Morning i see it more as a statement (i know i know pot, kettle, black) but thems the facts

Funny thing is i gave money to the Kickstart for Elite a few weeks ago so shows you what he know mmmmmmm

PS nice to see you pick up on this and not on me being in Gamesmaster and OXM the last few months lol
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

furyac3 wrote:But of the record that was never @ him ie hes searched his own name to find it and that tweet was never RTed or made a fav by anyone meaning he went out his way to find it
Ha ha, that's interesting.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

I don't get those magazines :lol:
NokkonWud

Post by NokkonWud »

I don't mind Iain lee, I actually quite like the guy, he's always come across as a genuine fan of gaming and as someone who pushes the medium because he's a fan and not because it's a way to get noticed.