Game Swap!

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
chase210

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 »

I have the wonderful 101 remaster for switch! With kickstarter backer sleeve!
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

I've got Days Gone on PS4 for swap if anyone would like to play it. Don't mind a permanent or temporary swap, whatever. I'd really like to play Death Stranding or Judgement, but open to offers. Or if anyone really wants to play it and doesn't have anything to swap just let me know and I can loan it out no worries.
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Alex I've got Death Stranding and happy to swap

My brother in law has Days Gone so just happy to lend it to you if you like.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

DomsBeard wrote: July 21st, 2020, 8:54 pm Alex I've got Death Stranding and happy to swap

My brother in law has Days Gone so just happy to lend it to you if you like.
Ah awesome man, thanks! I can send you my copy though that's no problem if you would like? If you PM your address I'll get it in the post on Thursday :)
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Nah it's ok mate I've just started Ghost Of Tsushima. Just pm me your address and I'll post it out.
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

Alex79uk wrote: July 21st, 2020, 8:42 pm I've got Days Gone on PS4 for swap if anyone would like to play it. Don't mind a permanent or temporary swap, whatever. I'd really like to play Death Stranding or Judgement, but open to offers. Or if anyone really wants to play it and doesn't have anything to swap just let me know and I can loan it out no worries.
I'd be interested but the only game I have to swap is Luigi's Mansion 3 if that interests you?

I must also say that after looking at HowLongtoBeat.com, it would take me a month or two to finish it, so I totally understand if you would rather not lend it out that long.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Angry_Kurt wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 2:41 pm
Alex79uk wrote: July 21st, 2020, 8:42 pm I've got Days Gone on PS4 for swap if anyone would like to play it. Don't mind a permanent or temporary swap, whatever. I'd really like to play Death Stranding or Judgement, but open to offers. Or if anyone really wants to play it and doesn't have anything to swap just let me know and I can loan it out no worries.
I'd be interested but the only game I have to swap is Luigi's Mansion 3 if that interests you?

I must also say that after looking at HowLongtoBeat.com, it would take me a month or two to finish it, so I totally understand if you would rather not lend it out that long.
Luigi would be great to be honest, my 5 year old has been asking me to get it for ages*, and he'd probably only play it for a few weeks which is why I've put off getting it for him. No worries on Days Gone, keep it as long as you need :) I'll PM you now. I should be able to get to post office tomorrow, but if not it'll be 100% Friday at the latest.

*Don't worry, he only plays docked so wouldn't be handling the cart, and he won't be going anywhere near the box!
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

I have Judgement that I would happily swap for something temporarily
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Angry_Kurt wrote: October 1st, 2020, 12:01 pm I have Judgement that I would happily swap for something temporarily
I can lend you Days Gone.

:lol:
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

So I have all these games available for temporary swaps or I can lend them out anyway if you would like to borrow:

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition (DLC code hasn't been used and I won't be using it)
Judgement (PS4)
Super Mario 3D All Stars (Switch)
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (PS Vita)
God of War (PS4)
Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch)

I would happily swap Judgement, Batman and Horizon permanently if you have a game I'm interested in.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Have you played Tearaway on Vita? I can loan you that if you fancy it? I think it's the only physical game I have on Vita! Oh no actually, I have Borderlands 2 as well, which you're welcome to borrow if you want to play that game in the worst way possible :lol:
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

Thanks but yes I have played Tearaway on Vita, although I would fancy going back to it to get the platinum.
chase210

Post by chase210 »

Anyone want a go with Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition for the Series X? Not my cup of tea at all.
Truk_Kurt

Post by Truk_Kurt »

Also anyone interested in Dirt 5 for Xbox One/Series X?
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Truk_Kurt wrote: January 6th, 2021, 11:26 am Also anyone interested in Dirt 5 for Xbox One/Series X?
Hang on, how come you changed accounts?
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

That's weird, I didn't realise I had two accounts haha. I think I created one years ago but created a new one in 2020 when I returned to the forum. I was logging onto the forum using a new browser (now I am playing more on Xbox I am using Edge on my PC and work laptop for searches instead of Google to rack up the MS points) so think I must have thought my username was my old username. My username on anything is either Angry_Kurt or Truk_Kurt.
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

I was cautiously watching Truk wondering if it was Angry in another guise. :D
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

Fun fact, Truk is Kurt spelt backwards :P
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Angry_Kurt wrote: January 8th, 2021, 12:21 pm Fun fact, Truk is Kurt spelt backwards :P
Dunno why you didn't smash my anagrams round in the quiz seeing as you're clearly a whiz with them. :lol:
Truk_Kurt

Post by Truk_Kurt »

I have just sold my PS4 and majority of games as I no longer need them but I'm having trouble shifting The Walking Dead The Final Season, would anyone fancy a permanent swap? I have a Xbox, PC and Switch.