Game Swap!

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Truk_Kurt

Re: Game Swap!

Post by Truk_Kurt »

I was wondering if anyone could help. After listening to the recent Back Page Pod podcast on their favourite games of 2007. It inspired me to play some games I missed out on for DS and Wii. So I was wondering if anyone had any of the following I could borrow, swap or buy.

Ghost Squad (Wii)
Little Kings Story (Wii)
Hotel Dusk (DS)
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (DS)

Thanks
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Random one but does anyone have Avengers on ps4/5 and want to swap for the Xbox One version?
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Truk_Kurt wrote: March 1st, 2021, 12:33 pm I was wondering if anyone could help. After listening to the recent Back Page Pod podcast on their favourite games of 2007. It inspired me to play some games I missed out on for DS and Wii. So I was wondering if anyone had any of the following I could borrow, swap or buy.

Ghost Squad (Wii)
Little Kings Story (Wii)
Hotel Dusk (DS)
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (DS)

Thanks
Ha funny you mention that, it got me playing Hotel Dusk this week too! I am emulating it on my phone though, haven't got the actual cart.
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Quite a precise swap but I'm looking to swap Pokemon Shield for Captain Toad on Switch.
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

I've got a copy of Astral Chain I would like to swap for Splatoon 2 or Super Mario Party...

Let me know!
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

I've got the Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 remastered and Dishonored Arkane Collection (codes not used so it's Dishonored 1, 2 and Death Of The Outsider as well as Prey) on PS4 to swap.

Would do both for Mass Effect PS4 or open to offers.
Truk_Kurt

Post by Truk_Kurt »

I've got Skyward Sword, Mario 3D All Stars and Mario Odyessey I'm looking to temporarily swap with someone. Or would happily lend it you if you would like to play them. I'm particularly looking to borrow any Switch, Vita or 3DS games.

Will happily take any suggestions but on Switch I was interested in Paper Mario, Vita the Jak & Daxter games, Ratchet or Killzone and on 3DS/DS any of the Zelda games other than Phantom hourglass and Link between worlds.
chase210

Post by chase210 »

I'm cross posting this with the N64 console thread if anyone does want it

I have one of these

https://gamesconnection.co.uk/products/ ... ndo-64-pal

Which as you can see, retails for £114.99. I tried and failed to get some nostalgia from an N64 recently, and I'd rather give it away on here to someone that'll enjoy it than go through the eBay palaver with it. So its free if anyone wants it!
chase210

Post by chase210 »

Anyone have anything they’d swap for dying light 2 on PS5 before it goes to Cex?