Game Swap!

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future.
User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 927
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » August 13th, 2018, 10:12 pm

DomsBeard wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 8:30 pm
chase210 wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 7:25 pm
I'm not looking for anything for it, just looking to give it someone. You definitely want?
Yes please! It is one of my "great games I have never played" list
Cool, I'll PM you.

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 927
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » August 19th, 2018, 8:57 pm

Last Chance for DK TF Switch and Kirby Star Allies before I take them to cex!

User avatar
hazeredmist
Member
Posts: 1566
Joined: June 25th, 2013, 12:45 pm
Location: The DMZ
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by hazeredmist » August 19th, 2018, 10:13 pm

chase210 wrote:
August 19th, 2018, 8:57 pm
Last Chance for DK TF Switch and Kirby Star Allies before I take them to cex!
I fancy taking a punt on Kirby but not got much to trade... FIFA 18?

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 927
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » August 19th, 2018, 10:42 pm

Not my cup of tea I'm afraid. I'd be vaguely interested in Dead Cells, Mario Tennis, Skyrim, Wolfenstein, Doom.

User avatar
hazeredmist
Member
Posts: 1566
Joined: June 25th, 2013, 12:45 pm
Location: The DMZ
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by hazeredmist » August 20th, 2018, 1:36 pm

Drat, I'd give you any of those if I had them! Not to worry. Should get good prices at Cex at least.

User avatar
DomsBeard
Member
Posts: 3308
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Doms Chin

Re: Game Swap!

Post by DomsBeard » September 20th, 2018, 10:53 am

Would anyone like Arms on Switch?

User avatar
hazeredmist
Member
Posts: 1566
Joined: June 25th, 2013, 12:45 pm
Location: The DMZ
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by hazeredmist » September 20th, 2018, 11:38 am

DomsBeard wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 10:53 am
Would anyone like Arms on Switch?
Not sure... What might you fancy... FIFA 18? :P Could add other stuff to it as the trade is not exactly even if so... I'm Arms-curious

User avatar
DomsBeard
Member
Posts: 3308
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Doms Chin

Re: Game Swap!

Post by DomsBeard » September 20th, 2018, 7:51 pm

hazeredmist wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 11:38 am
DomsBeard wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 10:53 am
Would anyone like Arms on Switch?
Not sure... What might you fancy... FIFA 18? :P Could add other stuff to it as the trade is not exactly even if so... I'm Arms-curious
Already had and got rid of Fifa 18 this year.

Arms is great but I have realised I have not touched it in months so it should go to a better home!

User avatar
hazeredmist
Member
Posts: 1566
Joined: June 25th, 2013, 12:45 pm
Location: The DMZ
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by hazeredmist » September 29th, 2018, 1:40 pm

DomsBeard wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 7:51 pm
hazeredmist wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 11:38 am
DomsBeard wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 10:53 am
Would anyone like Arms on Switch?
Not sure... What might you fancy... FIFA 18? :P Could add other stuff to it as the trade is not exactly even if so... I'm Arms-curious
Already had and got rid of Fifa 18 this year.

Arms is great but I have realised I have not touched it in months so it should go to a better home!
Have you still got Arms mate? How about Yoku’s Island Express

User avatar
DomsBeard
Member
Posts: 3308
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Doms Chin

Re: Game Swap!

Post by DomsBeard » September 29th, 2018, 7:40 pm

hazeredmist wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 1:40 pm
DomsBeard wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 7:51 pm
hazeredmist wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 11:38 am
DomsBeard wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 10:53 am
Would anyone like Arms on Switch?
Not sure... What might you fancy... FIFA 18? :P Could add other stuff to it as the trade is not exactly even if so... I'm Arms-curious
Already had and got rid of Fifa 18 this year.

Arms is great but I have realised I have not touched it in months so it should go to a better home!
Have you still got Arms mate? How about Yoku’s Island Express
Sorry have traded it in last week!

User avatar
hazeredmist
Member
Posts: 1566
Joined: June 25th, 2013, 12:45 pm
Location: The DMZ
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by hazeredmist » September 29th, 2018, 11:43 pm

DomsBeard wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 7:40 pm
hazeredmist wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 1:40 pm
DomsBeard wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 7:51 pm
hazeredmist wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 11:38 am


Not sure... What might you fancy... FIFA 18? :P Could add other stuff to it as the trade is not exactly even if so... I'm Arms-curious
Already had and got rid of Fifa 18 this year.

Arms is great but I have realised I have not touched it in months so it should go to a better home!
Have you still got Arms mate? How about Yoku’s Island Express
Sorry have traded it in last week!
No worries!

User avatar
dezm0nd
Moderator
Posts: 3916
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 9:48 am
Location: Leighton Buzzard

Re: Game Swap!

Post by dezm0nd » September 30th, 2018, 6:28 am

I’ve got MonHun World on XB1 if anyone fancies a swap for something

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 927
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » October 14th, 2018, 8:43 pm

I have the world ends with you on switch! Can't do anything with these controls. Looking for anything Pokemon related to my add to my collection.

User avatar
hazeredmist
Member
Posts: 1566
Joined: June 25th, 2013, 12:45 pm
Location: The DMZ
Contact:

Re: Game Swap!

Post by hazeredmist » November 23rd, 2018, 10:50 pm

Splatoon 2 on Switch, looking for a Switch game (not sure what, mind)

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 927
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » December 13th, 2018, 2:36 pm

I have smash bros ultimate on switch! Still looking for Pokemon stuff or a cool switch game

User avatar
dezm0nd
Moderator
Posts: 3916
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 9:48 am
Location: Leighton Buzzard

Re: Game Swap!

Post by dezm0nd » January 11th, 2019, 10:33 am

I have the following for trade or sale (paypal gift option) all in good/great condition unless stated otherwise. Used ebay and CeX as a rough guide and dropped the price a bit. P&P not included but will work it out depending on how many are bought.

ARMS - Switch - £25
Puyo Tetris - Switch - £15
Splatoon 2 - Switch - £30
1 2 Switch - Switch - £20

SNK Vs Capcom: SVC Chaos - PS2 - £10
Red Ninja End of Honour - PS2 - £7
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain - PS2 - £7
Bruce Lee Quest of the Dragon - Xbox - £9
The Sims 2 - Xbox - £4

User avatar
DomsBeard
Member
Posts: 3308
Joined: September 2nd, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Doms Chin

Re: Game Swap!

Post by DomsBeard » January 11th, 2019, 11:27 am

I have Injustice 2 on PS4 if anyone fancies to swap for anything? I have all 3 consoles so pretty flexible.

User avatar
chase210
Member
Posts: 927
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 am

Re: Game Swap!

Post by chase210 » January 13th, 2019, 1:07 am

dezm0nd wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 10:33 am
I have the following for trade or sale (paypal gift option) all in good/great condition unless stated otherwise. Used ebay and CeX as a rough guide and dropped the price a bit. P&P not included but will work it out depending on how many are bought.

ARMS - Switch - £25
Puyo Tetris - Switch - £15
Splatoon 2 - Switch - £30
1 2 Switch - Switch - £20

SNK Vs Capcom: SVC Chaos - PS2 - £10
Red Ninja End of Honour - PS2 - £7
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain - PS2 - £7
Bruce Lee Quest of the Dragon - Xbox - £9
The Sims 2 - Xbox - £4
What would you like for splatoon?

User avatar
Magical_Isopod
Member
Posts: 590
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 11:57 pm
Location: London, ON, Canada

Re: Game Swap!

Post by Magical_Isopod » January 13th, 2019, 3:31 am

Shot in the dark, but if anyone's in the Toronto area, I have:

- high-end CRT with component support
- low-end 40 inch 1080p HDTV
- Roxio Capture Pro capture card

Prices negotiable. I doubt anyone would pay freight for any of this, so pick-up and delivery only. :P

User avatar
dezm0nd
Moderator
Posts: 3916
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 9:48 am
Location: Leighton Buzzard

Re: Game Swap!

Post by dezm0nd » January 13th, 2019, 7:15 am

chase210 wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 1:07 am

What would you like for splatoon?
Other than the sale price listed i would swap any of my switch games for super mario party, kirby star allies, mario tennis aces, spiderman (ps4), donkey kong 64 (n64) or something which im not remembering.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Suits and 3 guests