Eurogamer Expo 2013

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Ghost World

Eurogamer Expo 2013

Post by Ghost World »

So the tickets for Eurogamer Expo 2013 are now available!

http://www.eurogamerexpo.com/tickets

Anyone else planning on going this year, I reckon there's a good chance both Sony and Microsoft's new consoles will be there and if that doesn't interest you why not come along and be a part of the informal (eg not yet planned) Cane and Rinse meet up for drinks afterwards.

I plan on going on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
TomFum

Re: Eurogamer Expo 2013

Post by TomFum »

Me and Fudge are planning on going this year, It could be quite the exciting year unlike the last two years so i think a return trip could be good.

Dunno what day were going yet but im sure it will be likely to be a saturday
ryan_astley

Post by ryan_astley »

Hoping to pop down for just the Saturday :)
James

Post by James »

Grrr, term time prevents me from attending sadly. There's actually more chance of me going to Gamescom than Eurogamer, as daft as that sounds. :shock:

Look forward to hearing all about the meetups. Don't forget to record something for the Conversationals. :)
Ghost World

Post by Ghost World »

iwatttfodiwwfa wrote:Grrr, term time prevents me from attending sadly. There's actually more chance of me going to Gamescom than Eurogamer, as daft as that sounds. :shock:
One day James you and I will meet but until that day I will just imagine your a secret agent sent to spy on the C&R team and you don't want your cover to be blown ;)
James

Post by James »

Ghost World wrote:One day James you and I will meet but until that day I will just imagine your a secret agent sent to spy on the C&R team and you don't want your cover to be blown ;)
One day we'll meet, and you'll realise that I'm [redacted]. Until then you can keep on trying to work it out! ;)
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Three feet tall? Completely orange? Web-footed?
All of the above?
Toffer

Post by Toffer »

I will be there on the Thursday with friends from High Fives + Changing Lives and will be up for meeting up :)
Pipsqweek

Post by Pipsqweek »

That's my tickets sorted for the Friday...
Leg of Time

Post by Leg of Time »

I've got tickets for Thursday, Friday (only going to be able to go one of those days, don't know which one yet) and Saturday
Ashguyver

Post by Ashguyver »

Tickets secured for Friday and Sat - more importantly though...

Whats the plan for Drinks?!?!?

I'm mostly in the west end which is good for travel links so know a few places that aren't too extortionate and have decent space.

Cane and Drinks anyone?
Jerome McI

Post by Jerome McI »

I've bought tickets for all 4 days but I may only go for 2.
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

I doubt i'll be heading onto the show floor this year. I do like the buzz in there but I don't play the games in there and just find it a bit awkward. I'll still be going down to London for the Joypod meetup, mind!

Edit: Scratch that, i'll be there. It's tradition! Not sure which days yet, mind. Probably Friday.
Electric Crocosaurus

Post by Electric Crocosaurus »

Booked mine for Friday. I've never been to a convention before, but with the new consoles out this year it seems like a good opportunity to get my hands on one early. Plus of course this is going to be the year when Half Life 3 is announced :roll:
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

That's twice I've seen the Half Life 3 mentioned today. I'm just going for a cry.
DarthCuddles

Post by DarthCuddles »

need to book flights but I'll be there all weekend although if last year taught me anything won't be going to the show floor everyday
Electric Crocosaurus

Post by Electric Crocosaurus »

Just noticed that Eurogamer and RockPaperShotgun are hosting a show at the NEC in Birmingham focussed on PC and Indie gaming in a few weeks. Tickets are still available (I'll probably be going on the Saturday) and can be booked at the website below.

http://www.rezzed.com/