Guacamelee!

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
ratsoalbion
Admin

Guacamelee!

Post by ratsoalbion »

Here's a guide to all the references in the game (spoilers, arguably):
http://gamesonastick.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... melee.html
Sean

Re: Guacamelee!

Post by Sean »

I'm on a hard playthrough, and, almost at the end, but, no other game has made me want to throw the Vita across the room as much as this one has. It gets really difficult, seemingly out of nowhere, about halfway through.

So many references though. I'm still not sure if
Spoiler: show
the QR code
is a reference to Fez or not, though.
Benjo321

Post by Benjo321 »

Sean wrote:I'm on a hard playthrough, and, almost at the end, but, no other game has made me want to throw the Vita across the room as much as this one has. It gets really difficult, seemingly out of nowhere, about halfway through.
Normal mode is proving to be hard enough for me. Put it down after reaching a certain boss with a club and shield. When you're repeatedly banging your head against a brick wall this game just doesn't fun for me anymore :(
Buckled Kipper

Post by Buckled Kipper »

Yep, I'm playing on normal and have just hit a point where I've died about twenty times trying to get past. I'm pretty far in, but this is probably the breaking point for me. Loved the game though.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Absolutely loving this so far on Vita. Not come across anything too hard yet but only just entered the desert.
Jerome McI

Post by Jerome McI »

I'll be picking this up as soon as I get paid, its a game that just looks like fun to me.