Bully (Canis Canem Edit) - Cane and Rinse 187

Archive for issues 151 - 200
JaySevenZero
Admin

Bully (Canis Canem Edit) - Cane and Rinse 187

Post by JaySevenZero » August 2nd, 2015, 11:36 am

“Oh my God! Corn! I didn’t have corn for dinner! This is awful!”

In 2006, Rockstar Vancouver introduced us to Bulworth Academy and the adventures of the delinquent Jimmy Hopkins in the tabloid-baiting Bully (Canis Canem Edit). James, Ryan and Jay discuss whether the school-based escapade deserves a gold star or an after school detention? As always we also include our community’s musings along with their Three Word Reviews.

Additional audio used in this show is as follows:

Track 1: Main Theme by Shawn Lee

Track 2: Punishment by Shawn Lee

Cane and Rinse 187 was edited by Ryan Hamann.

You can subscribe using iTUNES or use our RSS FEED, or you can just simply DOWNLOAD IT HERE instead

Todinho

Re: Bully (Canis Canem Edit) - Cane and Rinse 187

Post by Todinho » August 7th, 2015, 8:13 pm

Im listenning to the Bully show and just wanted to comment something reguarding the game's controversies because here in Brazil Bully was actually banned and I think even today that stands,it's the second game to be banned from our country the first being counter-strike but if you know anything about brazilian laws and human nature you can guess that this wasnt a big deal,even today Counter-strike is the most popular FPS in the country by and Bully is probably the most popular Rockstar game over here along with GTA 3 so much so that it was the first Rockstar game I played and finnished,funny how that works.