Leave us feedback and offer us your own submissions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2302
- Joined: August 27th, 2012, 4:28 pm
- Location: Liverpool, Europe, Earth
Joining host Leon Cox in this podcast is Chris Smith from the Retrocollect and Maximum Power Up podcasts with community contributions from community members MauricioMM, TheStuntLady, XeNo and FollowMyRuin.*
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. Star Maze by Kazumi Totaka - Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, 1992
2. Field of Hopes and Dreams by Toby Fox - Deltarune, 2018
3. Title Theme by Jonathan Dunn - RoboCop, 1990
4. Valor by Chipzel - Octahedron, 2018
5. Sunshine Coastline by Hayato Sonoda/Takahiro Unisuga - Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, 2016
6. Stage 8 (Curse the Moon) by Michiru Yamane - Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, 2018
7. The Edge of Soul by Benten-Maru, performed by Suzi Kim - Soul Edge, 1996
8. King Stage by Nobuyoshi Sano/Keiichi Okabe/Yuu Miyake/Minamo Takahashi/Hiroyuki Kawada - Tekken 3, 1997
9. Your Vibe by Asuke Sakai - R4: Ridge Racer Type 4, 1998
Sound of Play 203 was edited by Jay Taylor
You can subscribe using Apple Podcasts or you can just simply download from here instead.