Leave us feedback and offer us your own submissions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2302
- Joined: August 27th, 2012, 4:28 pm
- Location: Liverpool, Europe, Earth
Joining host Ryan Hamann (@InsrtCoins) in this podcast is returning composer Joe Sua (@JoeSua4711).
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. Condemnation by Hiroki Morishita – Fire Emblem Fates, 2016
2. Earth -FM scene mix- by Zinger & Bacter – Psyvariar: Medium Unit, 2008
3. Lei Havina by Kohei Tanaka – Gravity Rush 2, 2017
4. Southern City Polpota by Yoko Shimomura – Legend of Mana, 1999
5. Receive You by Haruyoshi Tomita – Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise, 2018
6. Party in the Clouds by Jake Kaufman – Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?!!, 2012
7. Arid Euphony by Monomer – The Mummy Demastered, 2017
8. Battle at the South Gate by Joe Sua & Jordan Chin – Final Fantasy IX, 2019
9. 1980 in videogame music by Ryan Hamann – various, 1980
Sound of Play 211 was edited by Ryan Hamann
You can subscribe using Apple Podcasts or you can just simply download from here instead.