1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2432
- Joined: August 27th, 2012, 4:28 pm
- Location: Liverpool, Europe, Earth
Joining Leon Cox for this week’s podcast is Daniel J. Glass, a licensed clinical psychologist practicing in Connecticut, President of the Applied Evolutionary Psychology Society, Project Leader at PsychTable.org and author of our recent Luigi Fears feature.
Every Wednesday in Sound of Play, we bring you some of our, and your, favourite pieces from the many videogame soundtracks we’ve enjoyed over the decades.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. Cassima’s Theme by Mark Seibert – King’s Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder!, 1990
2. TS2 Virtual Tileset by Graeme Norgate – TimeSplitters 2, 2002
3. Jasmine by ‘The Hairy Lobsters’ (Barrington Pheloung/Tomás Luis De Victoria/Miles Gilderdale) – Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse, 2013
4. Emil ~ Sacrifice by Keiichi Okabe/Kakeru Ishihama/Keigo Hoashi/Takafumi Nishimura – Nier, 2010
5. Mission Complete by Yuichi Ozaki – Marvelous: Mouhitotsu no Takarajima, 1996
6. Fish Cream Parlour by Frank Klepacki – The Legend of Kyrandia: Book Three – Malcolm’s Revenge, 1994
7. Downstairs Puzzles by George Sanger – The 7th Guest, 1994
8. Dungeon Arrange 2 by Izuho Numata/Masaki Nakagaki – Phantasy Star IV, 1993
9. Dark Gaia Battle by Yasuhiro Kawasaki – Illusion of Gaia, 1993
Sound of Play 265 was edited by Jay Taylor
You can subscribe using Apple Podcasts or you can just simply download from here instead.