498 - LISA the Painful RPG

This is where you'll find threads specific to the games we're covering in our current volume
JaySevenZero
Admin

498 - LISA the Painful RPG

Post by JaySevenZero »

Here's where you can contribute your thoughts and opinions for Dingaling Productions' LISA the Painful RPG for potential inclusion in the forthcoming podcast.

A friendly reminder that where the feedback for the podcast is concerned, we love it - but keeping it brief is appreciated. We do want to include a breadth of opinions where appropriate, but no-one wants a discussion podcast that’s mostly reading out essays. Better to save yourself time and cut to the chase if you can.

DaMonth

Re: 498 - LISA the Painful RPG

Post by DaMonth »

I don't really have too much to say because I only got three hours in. As much as I wanna love this, the graphics, particularly the battle UI, put me off too much to care. It's not horrible, just the font choices and such were too boring to look at.

Alex79

Re: 498 - LISA the Painful RPG

Post by Alex79 »

That's a shame, I've not played it yet but I quite like the art style. Reminds me a lot of some of the Team 17 games like The Escapists etc. Seems to have a bit of a side-on Earthbound look to it, too.