Back 4 Blood Buddies

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
catacooms

Back 4 Blood Buddies

Post by catacooms »

Hi,

New to the forum, I've joined on the off-chance I could find some sensible people to give Back 4 Blood a go with. Love this podcast and it seems like it would have a fairly mature audience, I'm struggling to get a match without idiots or just bots and none of my friends are into this kind of thing at all.
I have such fond memories of Left 4 Dead, if anyone fancies a crack at it sometime that'd be great.

Jake
Cornelius_Smiff

Re: Back 4 Blood Buddies

Post by Cornelius_Smiff »

catacooms wrote: November 2nd, 2021, 4:26 pm Hi,

New to the forum, I've joined on the off-chance I could find some sensible people to give Back 4 Blood a go with. Love this podcast and it seems like it would have a fairly mature audience, I'm struggling to get a match without idiots or just bots and none of my friends are into this kind of thing at all.
I have such fond memories of Left 4 Dead, if anyone fancies a crack at it sometime that'd be great.

Jake
Yeah i was looking for peeps a few weeks back but to no avail :( I am up for something time permitting.
catacooms

Post by catacooms »

Excellent, I can't play too regularly either, I'll attempt to keep in touch though and sort something out soon.
ReprobateGamer

Post by ReprobateGamer »

I'd be up for a game or two on this.

Managed to get on a couple of time but only with one other friend - the bots are okay but not great so haven't yet even completed the first act.

Time is limited to late evenings GMT time really (or the very occasional morning) but would be interested