Destiny Raid

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
James

Re: Destiny Raid

Post by James »

Back into Destiny today to see if I can make it to the raid. I'm still only level 20, so I tried to hop into a couple of Strikes, but to no avail; there didn't seem to be anyone to for the matchmaking to pair me with.

Undeterred, I decided to head for the daily story mission (the Hard variant of 'Chamber Of The Night' on The Moon) and promptly ran into a bug in which the Ghost wouldn't deploy. I restarted and made it through to the final encounter against an Ogre and the room of seemingly endless streams of Thralls and Acolytes. Six failed attempts later I gave in. Welcome back to Destiny, I guess.
LaikaMuttnik

Post by LaikaMuttnik »

Sorry it's a bit irrelevant, but in case anyone is wondering why the Destiny-obsessed JaySevenZero hasn't been around these days (on Destiny or online in general)... He's been down with a proper horrid flu since last weekend :(

With the loving care from his lovely wife (me ;)), however, he finally seems to have started recovering, so hang in there everyone, that tough titan shall be back with you soon :)
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

LaikaMuttnik wrote:Sorry it's a bit irrelevant, but in case anyone is wondering why the Destiny-obsessed JaySevenZero hasn't been around these days (on Destiny or online in general)... He's been down with a proper horrid flu since last weekend :(

With the loving care from his lovely wife (me ;)), however, he finally seems to have started recovering, so hang in there everyone, that tough titan shall be back with you soon :)
oh no!
bless you for popping on and letting us know! :)
Hope Jay gets better soon.
slimTANKv2

Post by slimTANKv2 »

Anyone available tonight for nightfall, weekly or even raid?
BasementShaxx

Post by BasementShaxx »

I will be online tomorrow night from about 9, available to help anyone with nightfall/weekly/raid, tweet me @Damocles693
slimTANKv2

Post by slimTANKv2 »

I'll try and get online mate but more than likely be later than that. PSN slimTANKv2. See you then
BasementShaxx

Post by BasementShaxx »

I've sent you a friend request mate
Bakers_12

Post by Bakers_12 »

I now have a free night tomorrow, yay. Does any one fancy showing a level 27 raid virgin the ropes? I will be on from 6:30 onwards.

When the wife’s away the Desty comes out to play!!
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

Right,
I've got myself up to level 30, and I think I'm ready to take on the Vault of Glass.
Would anyone else be up for having a crack at this?

I'm going to try a run on thursday evening, so far I have Mr. McFluffin and forbes_esq, who both want to play,
I'm on PS4.
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

Well that was amazing!
I learned so much, and I feel like I still have so much left to learn!

I didn't get any gear, but the experience was worth it!

Blown away!
Bakers_12

Post by Bakers_12 »

Any one free for a Raid tomorow night around 6ish?
adwild1982

Post by adwild1982 »

Destiny has got its hooks back on to me and now that I have moved house I am looking to complete that raids before the new DLC comes out. Would anyone like to join me? I work late nights Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur so ideally would be Fri or Sat at a push could do a Thursday.
adwild1982

Post by adwild1982 »

Looking to do my first raid this Friday day time. Would anyone like to join me?
Testtube27

Post by Testtube27 »

hey if anyone is struggling to find people to raid with i'll always try and jump on and help. just add PSN testtube27, I play on PS4
arry_g

Post by arry_g »

This isn't raid related but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to go through and do the pre-Taken King content with me? I want to start a new character and go through it.
Pitwar

Post by Pitwar »

arry_g wrote:This isn't raid related but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to go through and do the pre-Taken King content with me? I want to start a new character and go through it.
What are you playing on? I don't have loads of spare time at the moment, but if you're on PS4 I'll gladly play when I can.
arry_g

Post by arry_g »

Pitwar wrote:
arry_g wrote:This isn't raid related but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to go through and do the pre-Taken King content with me? I want to start a new character and go through it.
What are you playing on? I don't have loads of spare time at the moment, but if you're on PS4 I'll gladly play when I can.
I most certainly am PS4 (might have helped if I remembered to say that ;) ).
Pitwar

Post by Pitwar »

arry_g wrote:I most certainly am PS4 (might have helped if I remembered to say that ;) ).
Haha, feel free to add me and we will sort something out. My PSN ID is Pitwar.
Beck

Post by Beck »

I'm loving that avatar Pitwar
Pitwar

Post by Pitwar »

Cheers dude! Due to my love of Supes I always like to use him as an avatar where possible. As this is a gaming forum I felt it right to find one with a gaming theme.