Destiny Raid

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
adwild1982

Re: Destiny Raid

Post by adwild1982 »

Any one fancy doing one of the raids this Thursday. Am up to level 28 and still enjoying the game. Would be good to strikes public events and raids with the rest of you guys, How do I join the clan?
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

I think you're already on my PS list.
if you see me on, I'm up for trying some of the strikes, I can't always get on mic in the week, but the strikes stuff is pretty straight forward, right?
I need to get myself some more strange coins so I'm going to make a push for doing the daily stuff.

To join the clan, get yourself onto the bungie web page, and link your account (if you haven't already) and then there's a "clan" section, search for cane and rise, and click on the join thingie
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

adwild1982 wrote:Any one fancy doing one of the raids this Thursday. Am up to level 28 and still enjoying the game. Would be good to strikes public events and raids with the rest of you guys, How do I join the clan?
I'm always up for raids, but this week we were planning to have a crack at Crota on Thursday.

As for the clan, go over to the CLAN PAGE and request to join and one of the admins will sort it out from there.
adwild1982

Post by adwild1982 »

RoboticMonk3y wrote:I think you're already on my PS list.
if you see me on, I'm up for trying some of the strikes, I can't always get on mic in the week, but the strikes stuff is pretty straight forward, right?
I need to get myself some more strange coins so I'm going to make a push for doing the daily stuff.

To join the clan, get yourself onto the bungie web page, and link your account (if you haven't already) and then there's a "clan" section, search for cane and rise, and click on the join thingie
I have the same issue with the mic thing during the week and am living with family with young kids until I have move at the end of Feb. Well up for doing the dailys as I feel I have missed out on loads by not doing them
adwild1982

Post by adwild1982 »

JaySevenZero wrote:
adwild1982 wrote:Any one fancy doing one of the raids this Thursday. Am up to level 28 and still enjoying the game. Would be good to strikes public events and raids with the rest of you guys, How do I join the clan?
I'm always up for raids, but this week we were planning to have a crack at Crota on Thursday.

As for the clan, go over to the CLAN PAGE and request to join and one of the admins will sort it out from there.
What sort of time as I have issues using my mic late on due to small children in the house.
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

If you're talking about joining us on Crota I'd say you'll need to be level 30. It's a tough fight and the enemies start at 30 and go up to 32 by the later stages which, at 28 would mean your weapons would barely be scratching those at the higher levels.

If you want to have a go at the Vault of Glass I'm sure we could get enough of us together on Wednesday if you're available say, around 8.30pm?

If not, then the weekend is probably best as there's more of us about and less time restrictions.
adwild1982

Post by adwild1982 »

Vault of Glass would be spot on mate. 8.30 is a good time for me as well.
adwild1982

Post by adwild1982 »

As am no longer working tonight am going to hit the Destiny grind and try are raise my Vanguard rep and marks up to help me get the best gear. Any suggestions on the best way to do this?
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

adwild1982 wrote:As am no longer working tonight am going to hit the Destiny grind and try are raise my Vanguard rep and marks up to help me get the best gear. Any suggestions on the best way to do this?
Bounties and strikes, but it's a grind whichever way you choose to go

I've been jumping in, rounding up the easy bounties, doing 6 patrol missions, then doing strikes.
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

adwild1982 wrote:As am no longer working tonight am going to hit the Destiny grind and try are raise my Vanguard rep and marks up to help me get the best gear. Any suggestions on the best way to do this?
Yeah, join me :D

I'll be on this evening from around 8pm cleaning up on the bounties, daily and public events etc. and more guns mean everything gets done quicker.
adwild1982

Post by adwild1982 »

JaySevenZero wrote:
Yeah, join me :D

I'll be on this evening from around 8pm cleaning up on the bounties, daily and public events etc. and more guns mean everything gets done quicker.
Awesome as long as my wife doesn't need me am game on.
Guy_JD

Post by Guy_JD »

Did my first full raid last night (the Crota raid), with my fresh level 30 hunter, thought I would have a really hard time of it but it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, my only experience with the VOG raid was trying and failing to take down the Templar for over an hour.

Is the Crota raid easier than the VOG?
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

Guy_JD wrote:Is the Crota raid easier than the VOG?
Yeah, I'd say it is overall - none of that teleporting malarky you have with the Vault. I found the bridge section was the only bit that needed some concentration.
Guy_JD

Destiny Raid

Post by Guy_JD »

JaySevenZero wrote:I found the bridge section was the only bit that needed some concentration.
yeah that bit can get a bit hairy if someone fails to get across and you end up with multiple gate keepers.
We had a moment where we'd killed Crota and all ran to where he had been only for him to respawn, as well as the sword vanishing after the sword bearer had dropped it, that raid seems very buggy
slimTANKv2

Post by slimTANKv2 »

Any one up for vault run or nightfall tonight?
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

slimTANKv2 wrote:Any one up for vault run or nightfall tonight?
I'll be up for the Vault around 8.30pm onwards and I'll be able to get at least another two to join us I reckon.
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

gah,
I have to work tonight :(
slimTANKv2

Post by slimTANKv2 »

8:30 sounds good
Pilgr1m

Post by Pilgr1m »

I'm about if needed Jay
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

Sorry guys, I was remote playing on the vita and it stops me from joining chat.
It's also rather fiddly on the wee little vita thumb sticks so I'd have probably been more of a hindrance than a help.