Destiny Raid

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
JaySevenZero
Admin

Re: Destiny Raid

Post by JaySevenZero »

We're gonna have a pop at Crota's End this evening at 9pm, the only criteria is that you're at least level 30 with decent weapons (legendary/exotic). It'll be on a first come, first served basis so we don't spend too long idling in the menus waiting.
Pilgr1m

Post by Pilgr1m »

Myself and Nick will be there
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

I saw you buys playing,
how did you get on?
Dante Fireseed

Post by Dante Fireseed »

I've not been able to finish Crota's End yet (well, without cheese), got to the boss a couple of times but not toppled him. I've got most people here on my PSN list but i'll add people from this post and would like to give it a good go sometime! Got a level 31 Hunter.
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

RoboticMonk3y wrote:I saw you buys playing,
how did you get on?
We got to the halfway point and had quite a blast getting there with the first 'run for your life' section being the most amusing.
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

Dante Fireseed wrote:I've not been able to finish Crota's End yet (well, without cheese), got to the boss a couple of times but not toppled him. I've got most people here on my PSN list but i'll add people from this post and would like to give it a good go sometime! Got a level 31 Hunter.
You might need another player if we can't get everyone together again this evening. If I see you about I'll send an invite, if not, we'll definitely be hitting this on a more regular basis than the Vault and you'll be more than welcome to join us.
Dante Fireseed

Post by Dante Fireseed »

JaySevenZero wrote:
Dante Fireseed wrote:I've not been able to finish Crota's End yet (well, without cheese), got to the boss a couple of times but not toppled him. I've got most people here on my PSN list but i'll add people from this post and would like to give it a good go sometime! Got a level 31 Hunter.
You might need another player if we can't get everyone together again this evening. If I see you about I'll send an invite, if not, we'll definitely be hitting this on a more regular basis than the Vault and you'll be more than welcome to join us.
cool cheers mate, I'm not about tonight but up for it soon, i'll keep an eye on this post. I do have another mate who will probably want to get in on this too I shall inquire.
kappisun

Post by kappisun »

I'm struggling to get a crota run so if you've room for a little in let me know. My main prob is I can only get onto ps4 at 10-10.30ish
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

kappisun wrote:I'm struggling to get a crota run so if you've room for a little in let me know. My main prob is I can only get onto ps4 at 10-10.30ish
Definitely, there's are others who don't get on until late so maybe we'll set up a late Friday/Saturday session sometime with you lot in mind.
kappisun

Post by kappisun »

Would be much appreciated, cheers
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

Guy_JD

Post by Guy_JD »

That seems like a pretty unproductive way of taking him down to me
slimTANKv2

Post by slimTANKv2 »

With the weekly reset almost here and the nightmare of trying to get a raid party last Wednesday at short notice, this week I'm asking early. Who is going to be available for Crota raid this week. I can do any night this week as I've done a fair few jobs around the house which has given me a few gaming credits from the wife.
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

slimTANKv2 wrote:With the weekly reset almost here and the nightmare of trying to get a raid party last Wednesday at short notice, this week I'm asking early. Who is going to be available for Crota raid this week. I can do any night this week as I've done a fair few jobs around the house which has given me a few gaming credits from the wife.
I've already been asking around today, so I reckon that we could easily have a full team for a start time of 9pm if you fancy it?
slimTANKv2

Post by slimTANKv2 »

JaySevenZero wrote:
slimTANKv2 wrote:With the weekly reset almost here and the nightmare of trying to get a raid party last Wednesday at short notice, this week I'm asking early. Who is going to be available for Crota raid this week. I can do any night this week as I've done a fair few jobs around the house which has given me a few gaming credits from the wife.
I've already been asking around today, so I reckon that we could easily have a full team for a start time of 9pm if you fancy it?
For tomorrow night is that? Yes either way.
Pilgr1m

Post by Pilgr1m »

Count me in
NhII7

Post by NhII7 »

Counting across all social media, I think we have five for tonight's raid. Is this correct?
Bakers_12

Post by Bakers_12 »

silly question. Can players join a raid party mid raid if there is a space?
Testtube27

Post by Testtube27 »

If anyone needs any extras for a raid add me on PSN Testtube27 if you havent already :P
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

Bakers_12 wrote:silly question. Can players join a raid party mid raid if there is a space?
Yeah, I've done this a few times now.