Splatoon

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
seansthomas

Re: RE: Re: Splatoon

Post by seansthomas »

ADumican83 wrote:Is there still a strong online community for this game? Its only £15 on Amazon at the minute. Might pick it up.
Yeah there is. Not on here so much but in general, definitely. Played a few nights back and got games within seconds and had no drop outs.

Would heartily recommend it. Best Wii U game I think.
Flabyo

Re: Splatoon

Post by Flabyo »

I hoping we'll see some announcements for it at E3. Another round of maps and game modes would go down nicely.

I mean, there are Amiibo of the squid sisters on the way that apparently unlock new music, so there's at least a patch coming to put that in...
Scrustle

Re: Splatoon

Post by Scrustle »

I must admit that recently I haven't been playing the game anywhere near as much as I used to. I just dropped off and moved on to other stuff I suppose. I did find keeping up with the curve somewhat stressful actually. Before it wasn't hard to motivate myself to do that, since I was having a load of fun, but after a while I think it did start getting to me. I still love the game though, and I would definitely jump in to another C&R game night if we had one.

I hope there's still more to come for the game too. Even though I wouldn't be surprised if the latest update is the last, I don't recall them ever actually outright saying it would be. And with E3 round the corner, the Squid Sisters Amiibos still yet to arrive, and other stuff related to the game still going on, I would expect that when the last update does come we will know about it. They'll want to go out with a bang.